The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Old 01-10-2011, 03:30 AM   #101
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing

Default Re: Female Hype Members

My epic testosterone levels seem to have killed this thread...

Add it to the list of threads I've obliterated...

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:53 AM   #102
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

As much as I would like to feed your ego, this thread has always had periods of inactivity

*~FHM~*
AndThePickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:33 AM   #103
J'adore
Vous

Lol

Old 01-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #104
Harls
It's an L, not an I

Hahaha ATP

Harls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:03 PM   #105
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndThePickles View Post
As much as I would like to feed your ego, this thread has always had periods of inactivity

I see what you did there.

Old 01-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #106
Diamondhead
Banned User

Allo ladies
speaking of ladies I would like to see a big superhero movie about a fine lady
and I'm not talking about Wonder woman, Bionic woman or Buffy the vampire slayer which is a big jock for the public in general

the only way to make a succesful movie about a fine lady is to make it right and hire the right person to do it

I'm sure you're all thinking about Angelina Jolie ...Oh No, not her again
why not her again ...I think she should have made a movie about mighty man instead of wasting her energy on salt

yes mighty man
an image rip off version of shazam
a fine lady nurse turning into a "220 pounds" male full of of muscle
yes that would be more believable for the public
and who would be her alter ego
Chris hemsworth of course the guy look more like Mighty man than Mighty Thor
yes indead, I'm sure a movie about image's mighty man would work far more than most crappy movie out there.

Diamondhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #107
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Well, I'm a female despite being recently new here and this being my first post. Do I count?

Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:49 PM   #108
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinouga View Post
Well, I'm a female despite being recently new here and this being my first post. Do I count?
Of course you count! Welcome!

*~FHM~*
Old 01-10-2011, 03:13 PM   #109
Godzilla2000
Undisputed Kaiju Queen

Awesome Re: Female Hype Members

Quote:
Of course you count! Welcome!
Why thank you for the warm welcome! Now if you play Monster Hunter Tri we'll be real pals.

Godzilla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #110
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Just popping in to say...some days I really hate being female, and this is one of those days. I lay curled up in bed thinking that I was going to wake up in a few hours and it would be over...which was true but MAN was I miserable in the meantime!

Stupid hormones being stupid. Why must you make me feel miserable one entire day out of every month or so? It makes no evolutionary sense!

Old 01-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #111
Harls
It's an L, not an I

Awww, Anita, I'm sorry you're having a bad time Maybe take some Tylenol or something and hopefully you'll fall asleep? I know what you mean, though, sometimes it's just no fun.

Oh, and welcome Jinouga

Harls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:33 PM   #112
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
Just popping in to say...some days I really hate being female, and this is one of those days. I lay curled up in bed thinking that I was going to wake up in a few hours and it would be over...which was true but MAN was I miserable in the meantime!

Stupid hormones being stupid. Why must you make me feel miserable one entire day out of every month or so? It makes no evolutionary sense!

That sucks Hormones are the friggin worst! Eat some chocolate.

*~FHM~*
Old 01-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #113
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Quote:
That sucks Hormones are the friggin worst! Eat some chocolate.
It could be worse - the last time this happened, I was at work in lab, and had to retreat to the bathroom hoping I wouldn't keel over beside the toilet. I could not even see straight, had chills, was sweaty. I eventually recovered enough to finish whatever I had to, and then drive home and crawl into bed.

I had taken a Midol shortly beforehand and thought all that was a reaction to the Midol, but no, it was apparently just the hormones and the Midol didn't do anything! Eville hormones.

Luckily this doesn't happen every time though. Last month I barely noticed anything. Ugh I feel so bad for women who has major hormone crud every month!

Old 01-10-2011, 08:55 PM   #114
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

Quote:
It could be worse - the last time this happened, I was at work in lab, and had to retreat to the bathroom hoping I wouldn't keel over beside the toilet. I could not even see straight, had chills, was sweaty. I eventually recovered enough to finish whatever I had to, and then drive home and crawl into bed.

I had taken a Midol shortly beforehand and thought all that was a reaction to the Midol, but no, it was apparently just the hormones and the Midol didn't do anything! Eville hormones.

Luckily this doesn't happen every time though. Last month I barely noticed anything. Ugh I feel so bad for women who has major hormone crud every month!
That sucks a heap. I thankfully rarely get bad cramps. I've just been getting the awful hormonal mood swings around my period because of adjusting to my dumb birth control pill switch (at least, I hope it'll pass after the adjustment months ). I've never tried Midol...sometimes I'll randomly get that weird water bloating on my period, so I wouldn't mind trying the Midol for that lol

Periods are just an all-around evil curse. More than anything else, they're ANNOYING! Men have no idea how just plain inconvenient it is to have to worry about blood coming out of your body for 5-7 days every month. I don't even want to have kids...leave me alone, ovarian cycle!

*~FHM~*
Old 01-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #115
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung

I forget if menstruation or pain during childbirth was the punishment God forwarded to all future women b/c Eve tempted Adam.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #116
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal Spoons View Post
I forget if menstruation or pain during childbirth was the punishment God forwarded to all future women b/c Eve tempted Adam.
I believe it was pain during childbirth, but I think that menstruation goes along with that, since the Bible is all abbreviated and such

*~FHM~*
Old 01-11-2011, 05:56 AM   #117
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing

I thought it was Charlie Sheen...

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:17 AM   #118
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung

Ha, dude's a pimp

Old 01-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #119
J'adore
Vous

I think I'm like Piper from Charmed when I'm on my period

Old 01-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #120
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

After a very long boring day at the office, I have to ask... why do women NEVER stop talking? I mean, I know i'm guilty of it sometimes too... but it can get so exasperating! And such a small percentage of it is actually interesting conversation.

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #121
JustABill
Slightly Used User.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'adore View Post
I think I'm like Piper from Charmed when I'm on my period
You make things explode with your mind? Wow, that's a talent.

JustABill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:38 PM   #122
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulsuicide View Post
After a very long boring day at the office, I have to ask... why do women NEVER stop talking? I mean, I know i'm guilty of it sometimes too... but it can get so exasperating! And such a small percentage of it is actually interesting conversation.
Depends on the woman. What my bf likes most about me probably is that I'm not a talker.

You just got stuck with the wrong work group.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #123
J'adore
Vous

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustABill View Post
You make things explode with your mind? Wow, that's a talent.
Yep, it really causes problems around the house.

Old 01-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #124
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Help I have a hair emergency! No matter what I use or how much I rinse out my hair, it feels like I'm not getting out all of the soap/oil. It's driving me NUTS because it looks like I haven't washed my hair in weeks. My scalp feels fine, I usually have itchiness or dandruff after a few days but I haven't had any of that. It just looks really greasy.

I just washed my hair this morning (with Dawn, jojoba oil treatment on my scalp just in case my scalp went wonky, another round of Dawn to get rid of the excess jojoba oil and then a final rinse with apple cider vinegar in water) and let it air dry, and it still looks like a big greaseball. I guess the next thing to try is buying that $$$ Neutrogena clarifying shampoo, but I already have enough shampoo bottles lying around! Plus I really thought the apple cider vinegar rinse is supposed to do the same thing.

I never use styling product in my hair, I've always washed my hair every other day and I've already switched shampoos multiple times. (Yes, I even tried EverStrong and that did nothing.) This happened to me once before and after using a lemon juice rinse, it went away and I didn't have to use a special rinse again. I didn't have any lemons lying around but had figured the apple cider vinegar would do the same thing...

The only other explanation I can think of is that my hormones are really out of whack. Earlier this week I was flattened by terrible menstrual cramps and my hair hasn't been the same since. Does that sound reasonable to anybody? In that case I guess my only choice is to wait it out and get a stylish hat in the meantime.

Ugh I might take another shower tonight to get this grease out. This time I'll try my bf's castille soap. This is getting ridiculous.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:40 PM   #125
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

Quote:
Help I have a hair emergency! No matter what I use or how much I rinse out my hair, it feels like I'm not getting out all of the soap/oil. It's driving me NUTS because it looks like I haven't washed my hair in weeks. My scalp feels fine, I usually have itchiness or dandruff after a few days but I haven't had any of that. It just looks really greasy.

I just washed my hair this morning (with Dawn, jojoba oil treatment on my scalp just in case my scalp went wonky, another round of Dawn to get rid of the excess jojoba oil and then a final rinse with apple cider vinegar in water) and let it air dry, and it still looks like a big greaseball. I guess the next thing to try is buying that $$$ Neutrogena clarifying shampoo, but I already have enough shampoo bottles lying around! Plus I really thought the apple cider vinegar rinse is supposed to do the same thing.

I never use styling product in my hair, I've always washed my hair every other day and I've already switched shampoos multiple times. (Yes, I even tried EverStrong and that did nothing.) This happened to me once before and after using a lemon juice rinse, it went away and I didn't have to use a special rinse again. I didn't have any lemons lying around but had figured the apple cider vinegar would do the same thing...

The only other explanation I can think of is that my hormones are really out of whack. Earlier this week I was flattened by terrible menstrual cramps and my hair hasn't been the same since. Does that sound reasonable to anybody? In that case I guess my only choice is to wait it out and get a stylish hat in the meantime.

Ugh I might take another shower tonight to get this grease out. This time I'll try my bf's castille soap. This is getting ridiculous.
Right now, what you are doing to try to get the oil out, is actually stripping your hair to the point that your body is producing excess sebum to make up for it. Don't wash your hair with any more harsh soaps!!!!

You may actually be under-moisturizing your hair, which is why your scalp is going haywire. Use whatever shampoo/conditioner you would regularly use for your hair, and start using a clarifying shampoo once a week. DO NOT waste your $$ on an expensive one. Suave makes one for around $2 that is the best clarifying one I've ever tried.

*~FHM~*