The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > The Comics

Old 07-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #1
SuperheroMethod
Banned User

Default Magneto: Not Being Crazy

Is there any story arcs that really show Magneto in a compassionate light. For compassionate read "not-a-human-hating-psycho". Not talking about alternate universes or anything in the last 5 years or so.

I've read x-men on and off and while I'm assured by Magneto fans that these one offs exist I'm struggling to find specifics. Thanks in advance.

SuperheroMethod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:40 PM   #2
random_havoc
Last Remaining Sentry Fan

Default Re: Magneto: Not Being Crazy

I think he's made sympathetic in the movies by the Holocaust background. In the opening arc of the "X-Men" comic series by Claremont and Jim Lee I thought he was also quite sympathetic. At that point he was basically just wanting to be left alone and ends up being manipulated and then attacked despite trying to resist violence.

random_havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:37 PM   #3
OutcryX
Side-Kick

Default Re: Magneto: Not Being Crazy

don't know the exact issues, but you can go back and check out when he was the headmaster of the school and teaching the new mutants.

MARVEL COMICS
White-washing the X-Men one minority at a time

-Manic
OutcryX is offline   Reply With Quote