The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 07:12 PM   #1
twylight
One And Only
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

:::The Place for Forum Update info & player notifications:::









Okay so really I'm only making this thread 'cause I'm to lazy to post the same thing in every RPG I'm a part of.

I'm thinking there might be others like that...if not let this thread sink into Oblivion. *crosses self*

Anyway this is the *official* Thread for notifications and whatnot.

If you're gonna be gone from multiple RPG's and *like me* are too lazy to post the same thing in each thread post it here!

Should MB's PM box be full (is it ever *not*?) this is the place to post it.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,256
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Bumping to make current.

(Didn't realize copying the same thread start would also copy the thread start's date. )

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
Optikal
Professor Chaos
 
Optikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Leeds, England
Posts: 1,438
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

So ummm, is this the current thread or is the old thread still the current thread. I tried to read up after my last post but just kind of got lost.

Anyway, in any case, my internets were reconnected at home today so I'm back! I'll get new posts for all characters up in the next 24 hours.

__________________
Jones: Tell me the truth… what are you going to feel when you put a bullet in one of those men, Nick?

Fury: Recoil.

-Secret Warriors #4
Optikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,256
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

This is the current thread. 2011 edition.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #5
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

2011 is sooo 2010

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #6
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,443
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

So, yeah. I may be away from the hype for the next few days or so. I'm in the process of moving....or being forced to move by the people who "own" my house. Something about "non-payment" and "eviction" and how I'm a "dead-beat" and I'm "scum who's not fit to live in a house" and I "deserve to be a smelly hobo who lives under an underpass and panhandles for change" and that I am "worthy of being shanked in a fight with several homeless men over a cheese wheel."

Anyway. At a motel right now, I'll try going on a posting binge this evening before I leave.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:07 PM   #7
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,076
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Okay, seriously this time, posts will be up tomorrow and Friday in all games.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:59 PM   #8
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

I've got a date this weekend so I'm not gonna be around Saturday and most of Sunday.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:58 PM   #9
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,443
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

As some of you know, I had some housing problems about two months back and its severely limited my participation in these games. I found a new place to live back in February and have been without stable internet access until today.

That's right, *****es, I'm back!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the forums, the Byrd Man of Hypecatraz rears his ugly head.

Prepare for the Byrdpocalypse!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!!eleventy !!11111111111111111!!!!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:15 PM   #10
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,256
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

*crickets*

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #11
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

We're boned.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #12
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Glad that you're back Byrd

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:58 PM   #13
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,076
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Posts up tonight/tomorrow one I finish homework for the night.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:55 PM   #14
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Hey all, I know I haven't been active so far but my directing project is eating up all of my time. I won't be able to get any posts in until at least next week so don't boot me just yet.

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #15
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Dog View Post
Hey all, I know I haven't been active so far but my directing project is eating up all of my time. I won't be able to get any posts in until at least next week so don't boot me just yet.

You're good in all my games.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #16
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,443
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

I may be gone for a few days. Bad thunderstorms last night knocked out the power at my house, as well as the county and two other counties surrounding it. I'm on one of those USB internet sticks and my laptop's battery is slowly dying.

Anyway, they say it may be a few days before power is restored. So I may be gone for the rest of the week, or the power could come back on in an hour. You never know.

If I am gone, then you ****ers behave and get your goddamn asses into gear and make a mother****ing POOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #17
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
I may be gone for a few days. Bad thunderstorms last night knocked out the power at my house, as well as the county and two other counties surrounding it. I'm on one of those USB internet sticks and my laptop's battery is slowly dying.

Anyway, they say it may be a few days before power is restored. So I may be gone for the rest of the week, or the power could come back on in an hour. You never know.

If I am gone, then you ****ers behave and get your goddamn asses into gear and make a mother****ing POOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

That's how you strike terror into people.


I might be watching you

Or not

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:30 PM   #18
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,076
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Just want to let everyone know that I'm swamped this week, it's finals week at school so I've got a bunch of stuff to do this week. Posting will most likely be sparse.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:32 PM   #19
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Just want everyone to know that I watch you sleep.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:38 PM   #20
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

So that's why I have the overwhelming need to close my closet door.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:23 PM   #21
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we've got several big storm systems moving into the area and they have already caused multiple tornados. According to the news, they are affraid of the storms merging and creating a large tornado, or tornados...and the storms are heading my way.

I don't think I have too much to worry about, but I figured I better post here just in case.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:37 AM   #22
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

HEADS UP, GENTLEFOLK: I'm leaving town for a week tomorrow around noon. I'll have little to no access to computers while I'm gone. Be back on the 18th.

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #23
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Subscribing. Don't know how I missed the new thread for like 5 months.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:28 PM   #24
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

I'm not going to be around a whole lot this weekend. I'm gonna be halfway across the state engaged in all kinds of debauchery

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #25
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteMare Shape View Post
I'm not going to be around a whole lot this weekend. I'm gonna be halfway across the state engaged in all kinds of debauchery
Pics or it didn't happen.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.