The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 11:21 PM   #26
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.
I'll see if I can't get some pics of the jello wrestling.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:30 PM   #27
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Hey guys. My move is this weekend so I'll be out of contact from tomorrow until my service gets set up on Saturday. Then I'll be in and out until Sunday night when my move is finished.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:00 PM   #28
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

I'm going to be out of town starting tomorrow until next Friday in Florida and while there will be computer access there I do not plan on getting any RPG stuff done.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #29
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
I'm going to be out of town starting tomorrow until next Friday in Florida and while there will be computer access there I do not plan on getting any RPG stuff done.
Going to meet your cousins as they arrive from Cuba?

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #30
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Charming.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:12 PM   #31
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Hey, I'm cool with it. Once they get here, they don't get deported on the grounds of political asylum. Just need to multitask and bring a couple crates of Cuban cigars on the trip over.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #32
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Hey, I'm cool with it. Once they get here, they don't get deported on the grounds of political asylum. Just need to multitask and bring a couple crates of Cuban cigars on the trip over.
Capitalism, **** YEAH!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #33
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know that there was a snag with getting my service transferred to the new apartment. Long story short I had to switch providers and I'm going to be without internet until the 6th when it should be installed....

So I'll be out of communication for the most part until then, unless I can borrow a friend's internet, which is what I'm doing now...

If you need to, feel free to bunny until I get back, especially in OU.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #34
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

*quickly works to start the new season of Star Wars*

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:42 AM   #35
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
*quickly works to start the new season of Star Wars*

.......lol

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #36
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

I want to gauge some interest. With the failure of the Multiversers RPG, and the struggle to keep some of the main games going, I let the short term votes die off for a while.

But I'm thinking of having a new one this weekend since we've got a few apps coming in. So, if you still want to run your short term game, send me a pm (it'll just get lost in posts) with a link to your game app thread.

Now, I won't put you're game up to a vote unless there's at least 8 - 10 interested players. But I'll be glad to put the links up to games to help generate interest.

Also, if your game is DM heavy, you better damn well have the time to guide the game, or be able to pass the DM duties over to someone else if you need to drop out.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #37
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

I'd like to get Pickett's Ridge going...but I'll cede to Trusty and his RPG idea. A split vote last time is what hurt us and led to Multiversers getting the nod.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #38
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

OK, I'm officially back online. (Sorta) I do have internet access...though it is borrowed (long story) until the 18th. But the important thing is...I can again start posting.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #39
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,227
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

I wanted to get more posts up before I left, but it's not gonna happen as of now. Headed on vacation, will be back Sunday.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:44 PM   #40
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Good riddance to ya!

Psych!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:02 PM   #41
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,227
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Back from vacation, will be working on posts.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:10 PM   #42
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

You're not Johnny Blaze!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:11 PM   #43
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Don't remind me, wieg. Nobody could replace that beautiful bastard.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:18 PM   #44
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

.....

Dammit, wieg, don't do that! I had to backtrack through the thread and make sure JB hadn't miraculously returned. You got my hopes up, darn you.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:16 PM   #45
twylight
One And Only
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Damn you Wieg! MB, ban him!!

I even got desperate for Johnny a few weeks back and sent him an e-mail. I miss him more than I love chocolate.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:16 PM   #46
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Don't remind me, wieg. Nobody could replace that beautiful bastard.
A man no other man could touch


...but they all wanted to.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:21 PM   #47
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

I'm going on a camping trip for the weekend. Leaving tomorrow after work and I won't be back until sometime Sunday.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:15 AM   #48
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Just got back in town, posts will be coming soon

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:24 PM   #49
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

Hey guys, I'm gonna be away this weekend so I'll have limited access from tonight until sometime Sunday.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:11 AM   #50
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,227
Default Re: Bulletin Board - 2011 Edition

I know I've been MIA for like a week or two, but posts will be up tomorrow in a few games. I've been working on getting caught up and will be tomorrow.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.