The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Burn Notice

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
Sebastos
Bebop User
 
Sebastos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: La Terre
Posts: 19,726
Default Burn Notice

Anyone going to watch this tonight? I think this is going to be such an awesome show. I saw the commercial for it on USA, and I think it's going to live up to what was shown. It's going to show the pilot at 10:00 pm on USA, anyone else going to watch it?

__________________
Sic Parvis Magna

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

Currently Listening To:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Sebastos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
BlackLantern
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 77,184
Default Re: Burn Notice

http://screenrant.com/burn-notice-pr...nes-aco-99572/

production on 'Sam Axe' prequel moving along

BlackLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mortalville!
Posts: 28,160
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
Anyone going to watch this tonight? I think this is going to be such an awesome show. I saw the commercial for it on USA, and I think it's going to live up to what was shown. It's going to show the pilot at 10:00 pm on USA, anyone else going to watch it?
...It's season 4 or something. Stop living under a rock...Patrick Star.

__________________

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:06 PM   #5
BlackLantern
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 77,184
Default Re: Burn Notice - Part 1

etm...when ThreadBot continues a thread, it reposts the first post from the last thread

BlackLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:09 PM   #6
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mortalville!
Posts: 28,160
Default Re: Burn Notice - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLantern View Post
etm...when ThreadBot continues a thread, it reposts the first post from the last thread
And I still don't care. .

__________________

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:58 PM   #7
Ash J. Williams
Hail to the king
 
Ash J. Williams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting the Deadites in the year 1300 AD
Posts: 20,142
Default Re: Burn Notice - Part 1

Good, cuz no one has to.

__________________
Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

My deviantART
My art thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Campbell
B movies won a long time ago; the A movies just don't know it yet.
Ash J. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #8
GoblinWhirlwind
Calibrations
 
GoblinWhirlwind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Land of the '3 Suns'
Posts: 9,454
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLantern View Post
http://screenrant.com/burn-notice-pr...nes-aco-99572/

production on 'Sam Axe' prequel moving along
Great... can't wait for this.

How much do you wanna bet he'll toss in Chuck Finley at some point in the movie?

__________________
"James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."
Not sure if Turian heaven is the same as yours, but if this thing goes sideways
and we both end up there... meet me at the bar."


- Garrus

GoblinWhirlwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #9
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: Burn Notice

Maybe we'll see the origin of Chuck Finley.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #10
bored
One Sexy Lemur
 
bored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: sitting in my nowhere land
Posts: 13,144
Default Re: Burn Notice

The whole movie will be about the art of seducing, and then mooching off of, cougars.

__________________
N W
A O
U R
G D
H S
T
Y
bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #11
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored View Post
The whole movie will be about the art of seducing, and then mooching off of, cougars.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:20 PM   #12
Trainwreck2100
Side-Kick
 
Trainwreck2100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,254
Default Re: Burn Notice

one of those pictures has a chainsaw

Trainwreck2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:24 AM   #13
XxDelta09xX
Look up in the Sky
 
XxDelta09xX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In The Middle of Nowhere
Posts: 1,897
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLantern View Post
http://screenrant.com/burn-notice-pr...nes-aco-99572/

production on 'Sam Axe' prequel moving along
Can't wait to see this!

__________________
"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

"In the brightest day, In blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!"
XxDelta09xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:43 PM   #14
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.
 
Spider-Man Luvr28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 28,011
Default Re: Burn Notice

I won a Burn Notice prize pack from the weekly missions. Just got my package in the mail today & I uploaded pics of the stuff I got. The shirt is going to be huge on me since it's a large, but I have no complaints. I'll use it as a PJ and say I get to sleep with Chuck Finley every night.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4811225...7625894312211/

Spider-Man Luvr28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #15
BlackLantern
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 77,184
Default Re: Burn Notice

nice

BlackLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #16
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: Burn Notice

I got that shirt at Comic-Con.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #17
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.
 
Spider-Man Luvr28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 28,011
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
I got that shirt at Comic-Con.
Haha. That's cool. & I totally wanted one of those shirts during CC when I read about them online. Glad I have it now then.

Spider-Man Luvr28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 09:52 PM   #18
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: Burn Notice

Sunday, April 17, 9pm...

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

THE FALL OF SAM AXE!!!!!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:40 AM   #19
bored
One Sexy Lemur
 
bored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: sitting in my nowhere land
Posts: 13,144
Default Re: Burn Notice

What?! No, unacceptable!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Sam Axe will never fall!

__________________
N W
A O
U R
G D
H S
T
Y
bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:49 AM   #20
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell
 
Dr Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 12,152
Default Re: Burn Notice

wait.... WHAT?????

__________________
Dan Weldon
1978 - 2011
Dr Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:22 AM   #21
BlackLantern
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 77,184
Default Re: Burn Notice

Sam is getting a prequel...set in 2005, just before he lands in Miami


Chuck Finley!!!!

BlackLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:38 AM   #22
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell
 
Dr Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 12,152
Default Re: Burn Notice

ah... it's just that..

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
'The FALL of Sam Axe could have also meant the DEATH of him....


which would wreck the show IMHO

__________________
Dan Weldon
1978 - 2011
Dr Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:32 PM   #23
GoblinWhirlwind
Calibrations
 
GoblinWhirlwind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Land of the '3 Suns'
Posts: 9,454
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Lee View Post
ah... it's just that..

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
'The FALL of Sam Axe could have also meant the DEATH of him....


which would wreck the show IMHO
Yeah, Sam is gonna die before Michael even gets burned and stuck in Miami.


__________________
"James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."
Not sure if Turian heaven is the same as yours, but if this thing goes sideways
and we both end up there... meet me at the bar."


- Garrus

GoblinWhirlwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:41 PM   #24
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell
 
Dr Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 12,152
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoblinWhirlwind View Post
Yeah, Sam is gonna die before Michael even gets burned and stuck in Miami.

the original post made no mention that it was to do with the tv movie.... just a date and the spoiler box line....

__________________
Dan Weldon
1978 - 2011
Dr Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:45 PM   #25
Ash J. Williams
Hail to the king
 
Ash J. Williams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting the Deadites in the year 1300 AD
Posts: 20,142
Default Re: Burn Notice

It doesn't sound like it makes any sense.

__________________
Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

My deviantART
My art thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Campbell
B movies won a long time ago; the A movies just don't know it yet.
Ash J. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.