The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 11:27 PM   #26
bored
One Sexy Lemur
 
bored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: sitting in my nowhere land
Posts: 13,146
Default Re: Burn Notice

Regardless, Sam Axe will never fall. He will simply find a way to rechannel his awesomeness.

__________________
N W
A O
U R
G D
H S
T
Y
bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #27
GhostPoet
Side-Kick
 
GhostPoet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 6,447
Default Re: Burn Notice

the Fall of Sam Axe as in his fall from who he was employed with before joining Michael.

GhostPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #28
TheCorpulent1
Pshew!
SHH! Global Moderator
 
TheCorpulent1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 154,390
Default Re: Burn Notice

Before informing on Michael, you mean. Sam was kind of a dick at the start of the show, remember.

__________________
"This I grant to you: You may tell your grandchildren that you stood for a time against the mighty Thor."
- Marvel Heroes
TheCorpulent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #29
GhostPoet
Side-Kick
 
GhostPoet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 6,447
Default Re: Burn Notice

haha oh right. forgot about that part.

GhostPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #30
Ash J. Williams
Hail to the king
 
Ash J. Williams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting the Deadites in the year 1300 AD
Posts: 20,146
Default Re: Burn Notice

I suppose in the right context, it's not misleading.

__________________
Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

My deviantART
My art thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Campbell
B movies won a long time ago; the A movies just don't know it yet.
Ash J. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:35 PM   #31
Trainwreck2100
Side-Kick
 
Trainwreck2100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,290
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Before informing on Michael, you mean. Sam was kind of a dick at the start of the show, remember.
i thought they were holding his pension hostage

Trainwreck2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #32
carrrnuttt
Side-Kick
 
carrrnuttt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,539
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck2100 View Post
i thought they were holding his pension hostage
Plus he was feeding the FBI false info if he could help it. Sam's no lackey.

__________________
"Fiona is NOT my past."
carrrnuttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #33
Matt
The Man
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 76,011
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostPoet View Post
the Fall of Sam Axe as in his fall from who he was employed with before joining Michael.
Based on the synopsis Sam is sent to take down Columbian rebels or something, only to realize he is fighting for the wrong side and apparently it ties into season 5. My guess is that the Dylan Baker character introduced in the season 4 finale, is a CIA bigwig who manipulated Sam for his own ends causing Sam to become disillusioned and retire.

__________________
Avatar by Hunter Rider
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:23 PM   #34
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 137,489
Default Re: Burn Notice

"Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe" - Trailer

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:29 PM   #35
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,293
Default Re: Burn Notice

Love all the meta references


Looks like Bruce lost some weight for the film.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #36
Matt
The Man
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 76,011
Default Re: Burn Notice

Looks like a lot of fun.

__________________
Avatar by Hunter Rider
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:51 PM   #37
Paradox1
Side-Kick
 
Paradox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Fl
Posts: 4,159
Default Re: Burn Notice

That sounds good can't wait for this

__________________
"Wars are never won, regardless of who might be the victor. The very act of war is itself a horrible defeat." Guardian of the Universe "Battleground: Oa!" Green Lantern, 1st Silver Age series, #127, Denny O'Neil)
Paradox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:17 AM   #38
SHADOWBAT69
outlaw
 
SHADOWBAT69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 4,337
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Love all the meta references


Looks like Bruce lost some weight for the film.
I noticed that too. When I first saw the promo it was very noticeable that BC got himself in better shape.

__________________
"You can lock it up, burn it,and bury it, and pray that it dies. But it never does. It just....rests awhile."
SHADOWBAT69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:23 AM   #39
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,293
Default Re: Burn Notice

yeah, I had to do a double take. It's really noticeable when he's in uniform. It looked like he had lost some last season, but he lost more for this. Good for him. Time for another Evil dead movie.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:24 AM   #40
HELL N' SPIDERS
Spider with a Power Ring
 
HELL N' SPIDERS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Shadows
Posts: 827
Default Re: Burn Notice

That looked great.
Love the inside jokes too.

__________________
Hell N' Spiders

"The Safe-Word Is Pumpkin"

The Spider With a Power Ring
HELL N' SPIDERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #41
GoblinWhirlwind
Calibrations
 
GoblinWhirlwind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Land of the '3 Suns'
Posts: 9,454
Default Re: Burn Notice

Can't wait

__________________
"James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."
Not sure if Turian heaven is the same as yours, but if this thing goes sideways
and we both end up there... meet me at the bar."


- Garrus

GoblinWhirlwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:59 AM   #42
XxDelta09xX
Look up in the Sky
 
XxDelta09xX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In The Middle of Nowhere
Posts: 1,897
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
This is gonna be Awesome!

__________________
"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

"In the brightest day, In blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!"
XxDelta09xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #43
Sebastos
Bebop User
 
Sebastos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: La Terre
Posts: 19,735
Default Re: Burn Notice

Just saw the trailer, really can't wait!

__________________
Sic Parvis Magna

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill

Currently Listening To:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Sebastos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #44
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.
 
Spider-Man Luvr28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 28,017
Default Re: Burn Notice

Season 5 comes back Thursday, June 23 at 9pm! Can't wait!

Seems so far away, but it'll be worth it.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...es-burn-176949

Spider-Man Luvr28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:06 PM   #45
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,293
Default Re: Burn Notice

June's pretty far off, but this Sunday isn't.

Which happens to be the day The Fall of Sam Axe premiers!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #46
BlackLantern
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 77,184
Default Re: Burn Notice

Chuck Finley!!!

BlackLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:28 PM   #47
GoblinWhirlwind
Calibrations
 
GoblinWhirlwind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Land of the '3 Suns'
Posts: 9,454
Default Re: Burn Notice

Can't wait for the new season, I'm ready for some new 'sodes.

I'm in the mood for some more Shawn and Gus too.

__________________
"James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."
Not sure if Turian heaven is the same as yours, but if this thing goes sideways
and we both end up there... meet me at the bar."


- Garrus

GoblinWhirlwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:31 PM   #48
Swordmaster
Big Damn Hero
 
Swordmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Outer Haven
Posts: 12,406
Default Re: Burn Notice

Well without spoiling anything, that was awesome.

__________________
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins. But in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.

Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Swordmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:59 AM   #49
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mortalville!
Posts: 28,161
Default Re: Burn Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordmaster View Post
Well without spoiling anything, that was awesome.
Indeed!

__________________

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:25 AM   #50
El Bastardo
Literary elitist
 
El Bastardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,045
Default Re: Burn Notice

Good to know it was good! I was watching the premiere of Game of Thrones all night, so I'll have to catch this one at some point.

__________________
"Like anything, writing is a puzzle. Your first five drafts are ****, and then you start whittling it down into something good." - Rick Remender
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.