The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > The Wolverine

Old 03-05-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
bhayes
Side-Kick

Default symbolism in the film?

the reason why i feel first class will do well is because it clearly has the symbolism of the first 2 films. i feel x3 had this but too many people hate the movie. oh well.

but what wolverine. jackamn said the orgins was about a man battling against his animal instincts. but what we got was a disney movie. even jackman admitted that the film didn't have the berserker rage.

what is the point of this movie. what point does it make? is it about honor, injustice, family, culture. brotherhood, prejudice, courage, love.

what should this film really be about. i mean its not just an action film? its a dramatic film with action elements in it. So i'm expecting a powerful drama with some action.

bhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:47 PM   #2
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User

Default Re: symbolism in the film?

Spam bot aside, I think the movie should deal with a man finding a life of honor and dignity, and putting aside his animal nature.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
bhayes
Side-Kick

Default Re: symbolism in the film?

yeah. even though orgins is a thing of the past, new comic book films are on the way - and even though wolverine orgins made money,

it leaves aittle stain. So Hugh, Mangold and the rest of the crew along with fox understanding that they need to let the crew do their work and not interfere - we will get a film like you say

bhayes is offline   Reply With Quote