The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Inhumans > Inhumans

Old 05-03-2015, 01:41 PM   #1
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

Default The Implications of AoU & AoS (SPOILERS)

The goal of this thread is spoilers for Age of Ultron and Agents of SHIELD through the season finale (although don't spoil un-aired episodes) and how that impacts Inhumans.

There doesn't appear to be anything significant from Age of Ultron that will impact the Inhumans movie, but it does appear that Crystal and Quicksilver won't be marrying any time soon. That kills my idea for the movie, but they didn't hire me to write the story anyway.

Agents of SHIELD, obviously, is tying in much more dramatically. The show is throwing around terms like Terrigenesis without apology right now. It's certainly a preview of what to come. However, it appears the community in Afterlife isn't from Attilan, so the movie might ultimately have very little connection. My hope is they mention other communities or that Inhumans are scattered around the world as an oblique mention if they don't want to be more overt about it.

So what do you think. How do you think what we've seen so far will impact this movie?

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Mike Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 10:01 AM   #2
marcvader
Lurker #1
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: The Implications of AoU & AoS (SPOILERS)

Apparently the inhumans in Agents of Shield will finally be identified by name as Inhumans in tonight's episode.

Twitter- @mrpink13
marcvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:41 PM   #3
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

Just wanted to bump this:

Yeah, not only have Inhumans called themselves Inhumans (on several occasions), but the season ended with hints that there will be additional more-or-less NuHumans filling up our world.

Old 05-24-2015, 05:32 PM   #4
MbJ
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Murdock View Post
Just wanted to bump this:

Yeah, not only have Inhumans called themselves Inhumans (on several occasions), but the season ended with hints that there will be additional more-or-less NuHumans filling up our world.
I was wondering how they would introduce NuHumans without needing the Terrigen Bomb, so this was a pleasant surprise.

I hope now this will be at least referenced in Civil War (maybe not the events specifically but strange reports of superpowered people popping up across the globe).

MbJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 10:56 PM   #5
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

That would be a nice subtle way of referencing it without confusing someone who had never seen the show.

Old 06-04-2015, 11:47 AM   #6
The_Manhunter
Side-Kick

Quote:
That would be a nice subtle way of referencing it without confusing someone who had never seen the show.
I agree

1) Avengers Age of Ultron 2) Guardians of the Galaxy 3) The Avengers 4) Thor: The Dark World 5) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 6) Iron Man 7) Thor 8) Iron Man 2 9) The Incredible Hulk 10) Captain America: The First Avenger 11) Iron Man 3
The_Manhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 02:46 AM   #7
Tymminator
The Main Man in Minnesota

Quote:
I agree.

Iron Man=A+, The Incredible Hulk=C, Iron Man 2=B-, Thor=B, Captain America:The First Avenger=B, The Avengers=A, Iron Man 3=C+, Thor:The Dark World=B-, Captain America:The Winter Soldier=A, Guardians of the Galaxy=A-, Avengers:Age of Ultron=B+, Ant-Man=?, Captain America:Civil War=?, Dr. Strange=?, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2=?, Spider-Man=?, Thor:Ragnarok=?, Avengers:Infinity Wars Part 1=?, Black Panther=?, Captain Marvel=?, Avengers:Infinity Wars Part 2=?, Inhumans=?
Tymminator is offline   Reply With Quote