The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > DC Comics Films

Old 06-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #451
Grommers
Side-Kick

Default Re: Justice League: Doom (Tower of Babel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbottom View Post
Also is anyone else absolutely sick of Bane constantly been beaten by hitting the venom tube? As soon as I saw the character design for him I knew thats how he was going to go down again.

This...

It's honestly just dumb, and beyond frustrating. You think he would of had them next to impossible to break by now, as it seems his only weakness.

I get that they wanna show he's a superior fighter to batman, and batman can only win by this, but come on!

Grommers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #452
Art Damage
Turtle Power

Watched this a couple weeks ago, did not enjoy it at all. One of the weakest DC Animation films released yet.

24 years of loving everything Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
Art Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #453
mace1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Yeah sometimes but he also does alot of mind blowing **** in the comics as well, I just would like to see him treated with alot more respect in animated films and shows.

Even though it would've been smarter for Supes to use his heat vision on all of those missiles, it still was cool seeing him slug the sh** out of them.

He was quite powerful in this film, so which of these animated films do you think has the more powerful version of Superman?

Superman: Doomsday?

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse?

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies?

Justice League Frontier?

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths?
Which film version you guys think green lantern was the most powerful and which one do think he was the least powerful or shine the least.I know which ones but you guys take a crack at it.

mace1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #454
mace1
Side-Kick

Which storyline was the strongest in justice league doom?

It was clearly green lantern,so they made up for what happen in crisis.This green lantern was a better version than crisis,but what do you guys think?

mace1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:30 AM   #455
kewlmatto
Side-Kick

I agree - Green Lantern was the real highlight for me in this film.

Old 11-12-2012, 02:32 AM   #456
Spider-Aziz
Shinya Kogami

Saw it a few days back, main plot is basic and overused "Person wanna destroy population" and "stealing data from Batman", but the movie is pretty enjoyable, I think it's my favorite Justice League film

Using Young Justice art style and hiring voice actors from the 90s DC animated universe is awesome awesome fan service, Batman, Superman, Bane, (sadly Metallo is not voiced by McDowell)...

Traps stolen from Batman computer strengthened my view of Jigsaw (SAW film franchise) being inspired by Batman. And the way Bruce escapes his coffin with just a key and a bleeding fist didn't help my view of how he's written the past 12 or so years, dude is literally fan fiction material, he was in some ways my least favorite character in this film

~*SHH SIX*~
member 14: Supa-Pizza
H.E
Spider-Aziz is online now   Reply With Quote