The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #101
SuperSoldier985
That's Funny

Default Re: Official First Class News & Speculation Thread: Class Four

I've given up trying to understand where the continuity in this should flow.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:17 PM   #102
Angamb
Banned User

if they were born in the 60's, they should set the sequel around 1975, so their age would be appropiated to have a a better development of the characters and have decent action.

I really doubt Fox use 10 years old actors to portray Scott, Jean and Ororo during the whole movie.

no way!! lol

Old 04-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #103
chaseter
Bland User

Well Andrew Garfield is nearly 30 and he is playing a 17ish year old in the Spider-Man reboot!

You know who would be fantastic as a kid in an X-Men movie...that girl who played Hit Girl. There are some really good young actors out there. Even the kid who played Percy Jackson would make a great young Cyclops.

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #104
protocida
Side-Kick

Have any of you considered that, much like Bryan Singer intented, Mystique simply won't be Nightcrawler's mother?

Old 04-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #105
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

Um, there was a deleted scene in 'X2' that heavily hinted to the fans of the source material that Mystique is, indeed, Kurt's mother in the film-verse as well. You know the scene - where she's going through Deathstryke's files and see's Kurt's files and looks visibly shocked and upset.

Also, there'd really be little point in having Azazel in the films unless they wanted to show or hint at Kurt's conception since he's basically the exact same character physically, only red and with more digits.

You've made clear your supposed hatred for drama here through your countless meltdowns, yet, on the other hand, it seems your favorite forum past-time is being the most dramatic two-faced person here. Pick up some Prozac, a real hobby and a life.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #106
protocida
Side-Kick

But it was cut, leaving us with no feasible evidence that Mystique is Nightcrawler's mother. Besides, Azazel could easily be the father and someone else is the mother. Mystique will probably have no place in Nightcrawler's conception.

Old 04-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #107
Angamb
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseter View Post
Well Andrew Garfield is nearly 30 and he is playing a 17ish year old in the Spider-Man reboot!

You know who would be fantastic as a kid in an X-Men movie...that girl who played Hit Girl. There are some really good young actors out there. Even the kid who played Percy Jackson would make a great young Cyclops.
wow, its really curious you say that, because I watched 3:10 to Yuma last weekend, and he was there (but I didnt remember he was in Percy...) and I thought he would be a nice Cyclops... I looked his imdb profile, and he had 17 years when he did 3:10....

so again, I think thats a good age for young Scott, Jean and Ororo.

12 years, on the other side, its not a great idea, in my opinion

Old 04-26-2011, 07:55 PM   #108
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocida View Post
But it was cut, leaving us with no feasible evidence that Mystique is Nightcrawler's mother. Besides, Azazel could easily be the father and someone else is the mother. Mystique will probably have no place in Nightcrawler's conception.
But she probably will.

You've made clear your supposed hatred for drama here through your countless meltdowns, yet, on the other hand, it seems your favorite forum past-time is being the most dramatic two-faced person here. Pick up some Prozac, a real hobby and a life.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #109
protocida
Side-Kick

She probably won't.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:04 PM   #110
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

I guess it makes sense that, while they have both parents available, they totally change things up to piss off fans of the source material.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:04 PM   #111
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

They never said Mystique wasn't Nightcrawler's mother.They simply didn't go Into In X2.
The writers even said the reason for the nightcrawler and Mystique scene In the camp
was to give some connection between them.

I suspect we will not see on Screen Nightcrawler's conception and birth.Azarel reportly will show Intrest In Mystique having his child.And In the time between first Class and the likely sequel will be when Nightcrawler comes.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #112
protocida
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Original Bamfer View Post
I guess it makes sense that, while they have both parents available, they totally change things up to piss off fans of the source material.
Yeah, because they never make changes from the source material, right? I hope they develop the romanced between Moira McTaggert and Banshee nicely in this. And I wonder why Angel Salvadore and Darwin are time-displaced...

You get my point.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #113
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocida View Post
Yeah, because they never make changes from the source material, right? I hope they develop the romanced between Moira McTaggert and Banshee nicely in this. And I wonder why Angel Salvadore and Darwin are time-displaced...

You get my point.
Those changes are a bit different than changing bloodlines for no reason. And just because they've made changes, doesn't mean they're going to change that. So, no, I don't get your point at all.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #114
protocida
Side-Kick

They changed the ages, nationalities, relationships and interactions between several more important characters, but they wouldn't make a change based on something that is not even allued to in the first trilogy. Do you really think this makes sense?

Old 04-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #115
Hellion
The Hype's Disney XD Fan

Quote:
Even the kid who played Percy Jackson would make a great young Cyclops.
I'll forgive FOX for everything if this happened...

Thank you for your vote, Hellion. (now I'd vote for you! :) )
Hellion...Sagittarius...half man, half horse.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:03 PM   #116
SuperSoldier985
That's Funny

Yeah right..

Old 04-27-2011, 12:14 AM   #117
Wolverine1988
Side-Kick

They wouldn't put a mutant like Azazel in this movie just to be Nightcrawlers dad, Nightcrawler wasn't even that important of a character in the 3 movies. So they clearly included him in this because they are go into a little of Mystiques origin and have Azazel be a part of it. I doubt they would just put him in and knock up some other chick.

Not to mention that one guy who was giving us set reports , has been almost dead on and he said theres a scene with both Azazel and Mystique on the beach and Azazel wanting her to have his babt

Old 04-27-2011, 12:17 AM   #118
JP
Smelly

That was for a blooper reel.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:13 AM   #119
Deaths Head II
The Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1988 View Post
They wouldn't put a mutant like Azazel in this movie just to be Nightcrawlers dad, Nightcrawler wasn't even that important of a character in the 3 movies.
But he was a memorable one. Boba Fett wasn't an important character in the original Star Wars trilogy but he was referenced heavily in the prequel trilogy anyway. I have a hard time believing they would use a Chuck Austen character for anything other then a reference to Nightcrawler.

Cyclops is the best superhero in the world. He is, as far as I'm concerned, the Batman. He's been in intensive training since his early teenage years to lead the first-ever mutant rescue and security team. This is a guy who gets up every morning asking himself how he can be better.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:00 AM   #120
usagicassidy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Even the kid who played Percy Jackson would make a great young Cyclops.
Oh. My. God.

I would kill a thousand people to see this come true, and I'm a vegan!

Logan Lerman in an X-Men film = GOLD.

Old 04-27-2011, 02:06 AM   #121
JP
Smelly

I hate Logan Lerman.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:13 AM   #122
Silvermoth
Avenger

yeah, I'm not too keen on him either. He's like Josh Hutcherson. I have a feeling their egos are bigger than their talent.

Whoever they choose to get for the main roles (Jean, Cyclops, Storm etc) I hope they put as much thought into it as they did for this movie. All the young kids look like up and comers. They seem really talented.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:09 AM   #123
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Aaron Johnson is still my pick for Cyclops. Guy looks like him and is talented acting wise.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 04-27-2011, 08:15 AM   #124
Spider-Fan83
Thwip Thwip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1988 View Post
scene with both Azazel and Mystique on the beach and Azazel wanting her to have his baby
it seems a bite early to be addressing that, anyway... maybe at some point in the series, or by the end of the last movie have her pregnant, but, she’s still suppose to be pretty young in this one (isn't she?) I mean, I know in the comics she’s much older (but, this is the movie-verse, not the comics)
as it is, she already seems to have a thing going on with beast, and she mentioned in an interview that she has a crush on Magneto…

and despite being played by, Cummings, who was born in the 60's, Nightcrawler was suppose to be much younger in the movie...

Last edited by Spider-Fan83; 04-27-2011 at 08:25 AM.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #125
huzzah
Side-Kick

Maybe Azazel and Nightcrawler are brothers like Havock is to Cyclops. Yeh, lets change **** up for the hell of it.

Closed Thread