The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #101
Rock Sexton
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,964
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
That's probably what I meant when I said: "I don't [determine what's "valuable" comedy] (...) Good is up to opinion."

So you see that, beyond you not reading the very posts you quote and reply to, we do agree.
My response originated from this exchange ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton
The humor in this film was more than effective, even Dennings. The crowd always laughed at her quips in the 3 screenings I've been to.
And everyone laughed at the fart noises my classmate used to make. Doesn't mean it was some valuable piece of comedy.
You went from discussing Denning's comedic effectiveness .... to it's "value" .... then it became whether it was good or not. Understand my confusion in the point you're trying to establish.

Rock Sexton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:04 PM   #102
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe
 
Midnight Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circle City (Naptown)
Posts: 3,248
Default Re: Funniest Scene

You know El Payaso, for someone who has the Joker as an avy you would think that you would have a little more appreciation for nonsensical humor...just saying.

Anywho, I understand your point that certain things do not need to be in movies, just cause. However, I think Darcy was cute and she embodied the "layman" of the group, as she was the only one who was not really a scientist and was looking for answers. Your typical college girl in my opinion, but whatever.

__________________
Indiana Hype Group: http://forums.superherohype.com/group.php?groupid=141

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #103
El Payaso
Banned User
 
El Payaso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rubbing your rhubarb.
Posts: 15,263
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
My response originated from this exchange ....



You went from discussing Denning's comedic effectiveness .... to it's "value" .... then it became whether it was good or not. Understand my confusion in the point you're trying to establish.
I have nothing but respect for other people's confusion.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
You know El Payaso, for someone who has the Joker as an avy you would think that you would have a little more appreciation for nonsensical humor...just saying.
And I do. That's why, if you read my last posts in this thread (in fact replying to you), I said I can enjoy 'Jackass' but that doesn't mean I find it suitable for any movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Anywho, I understand your point that certain things do not need to be in movies, just cause. However, I think Darcy was cute and she embodied the "layman" of the group, as she was the only one who was not really a scientist and was looking for answers. Your typical college girl in my opinion, but whatever.
Yes, that'd have been a good approach. My problem again was that she was nothing but a comedic relief. All she embodied about the layman was an inability to pronounce unusual words.

El Payaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #104
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe
 
Midnight Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circle City (Naptown)
Posts: 3,248
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Which was her only purpose, and what she delivered. Nothing more nothing less. Could they have done without her yes, but she was the "comedic relief" as you say. Having two scientist act juvenile would not have worked. Now did we need the "juvenile" humor, facebook, tasers, buff homeless dude, meow, meow, etc. No, but I don't think it took anything away from the action or drama of the movie. In fact I think it added to the humanity of the film.

__________________
Indiana Hype Group: http://forums.superherohype.com/group.php?groupid=141

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:28 PM   #105
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe
 
Midnight Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circle City (Naptown)
Posts: 3,248
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Also, I think the slapstick was very short of Jackass and that type of humor. If anything Thor's smashing of the glass and demanding of another was more in line with those types of gags, but whatever. We can agree to disagree.

She was cute, and never once made me say, "Someone get this b**ch off screen." IMO she added to the scenes she was in.

__________________
Indiana Hype Group: http://forums.superherohype.com/group.php?groupid=141

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #106
El Payaso
Banned User
 
El Payaso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rubbing your rhubarb.
Posts: 15,263
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Which was her only purpose, and what she delivered. Nothing more nothing less. Could they have done without her yes, but she was the "comedic relief" as you say. Having two scientist act juvenile would not have worked. Now did we need the "juvenile" humor, facebook, tasers, buff homeless dude, meow, meow, etc. No, but I don't think it took anything away from the action or drama of the movie. In fact I think it added to the humanity of the film.
That's what I've said all along; it was unnecessary. Now if it had me laughing I'd say who cares.

As I said, when Thor was actually behaving like an Asgardian on Earth - and not overplaying it - he became naturally funny. But that was part of the story. That brought the humanity, it was connected to the story.

Now, you say that Dennings character's only purpose was to be a comedic relief. Then I say the 'layman' thing is nothing but what could have been hadn't she been only uttering banal jokes that had nothing to do with the story or the spirit of it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Also, I think the slapstick was very short of Jackass and that type of humor. If anything Thor's smashing of the glass and demanding of another was more in line with those types of gags, but whatever. We can agree to disagree.
No. Jackass was just an example. I'm not saying Thor the movie was anything like that show. At all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
She was cute, and never once made me say, "Someone get this b**ch off screen." IMO she added to the scenes she was in.
You cat! You like the girl! That's why you find her funny!

El Payaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #107
Spider-Vader
Groot and Branches
 
Spider-Vader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 12,095
Default Re: Funniest Scene

The line where the SHIELD agent called the Warriors Three & Sif "Xena, Jackie Chan & Robin Hood" got the most laughs in my theater.

IMO, I found Stan Lee's car in the background of the coffee shop scene hilarious.

__________________
"Okay...This looks bad."
Spider-Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #108
El Payaso
Banned User
 
El Payaso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rubbing your rhubarb.
Posts: 15,263
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Vader View Post
The line where the SHIELD agent called the Warriors Three & Sif "Xena, Jackie Chan & Robin Hood" got the most laughs in my theater.

IMO, I found Stan Lee's car in the background of the coffee shop scene hilarious.
Had forgotten about that one! Yeah, but it was all about him being Stan.

El Payaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #109
Rock Sexton
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,964
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
I have nothing but respect for other people's confusion.
.... As do I for people who can't keep their argument straight.

Rock Sexton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #110
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe
 
Midnight Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circle City (Naptown)
Posts: 3,248
Default Re: Funniest Scene

El go back and read your posts. Maybe YOU know what you are trying to say, but you're going back and forth..at least that's how I and Sexton see it.

Yea, I dig her, but I think her character was needed as the layman, as the comic relief or at least one of the, and as the human connection factor for the everyday person.

Was the line by the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents needed about renaissance fairs, and Xena, Jackie, and Robin? No. Would government agents really be eating and drinking on the job and cracking jokes? No. Would an established scientist really be having a pissing contest by trying to out drink some stranger, though he finds interesting, whom he really thinks is delusional? No.

There are quite a few WTF moments, but are overlooked because they are 1. funny 2. natural 3. add to the scenes and 4. make the movie all the more enjoyable.

If this had been a "real" movie without the comedy then Shield would have sedated Thor as soon as he entered the compound and hauled him off to area 51.

Plus, as it is stated Darcy is a poli-psy major and doesn't take that science/mythology mumbo jumbo too seriously. In all honesty some of Thor's actions on earth were more over the top and unneeded than Darcy's, but I'm not about to hate on the direction Branagh took. So that will be my only time saying that to emphasize my point. Thor seemed more Ultimate Thor than old school, but hey I don't care just saying.

Leave Darcy be. She's the Favreau of the Thor Film, and not the Jar Jar Binks of Star Wars....and that's all that matters.

__________________
Indiana Hype Group: http://forums.superherohype.com/group.php?groupid=141

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #111
Rock Sexton
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,964
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Was the line by the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents needed about renaissance fairs, and Xena, Jackie, and Robin?
I wonder what the reaction would've been had Kat Dennings delivered that line.

Rock Sexton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #112
El Payaso
Banned User
 
El Payaso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rubbing your rhubarb.
Posts: 15,263
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
.... As do I for people who can't keep their argument straight.
Nothing like self-respect.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
El go back and read your posts. Maybe YOU know what you are trying to say, but you're going back and forth..at least that's how I and Sexton see it.

Yea, I dig her, but I think her character was needed as the layman, as the comic relief or at least one of the, and as the human connection factor for the everyday person.
You say she was needed as the layman because of the human connection (as if Portman's or Skarsgar's characters weren't human enough), then you say her only purpose was to be a comedic relief and then again the necessary layman.

You're going back and forth, at least that's how I'm reading it.

IMO, Eric Selvig added all necessary humanity being older and in that scene at the bar and then all drunk. He was far more relatable and far more than a mere comedic relief. And had a better connection to Thor than Portman's character. yes, I said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Was the line by the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents needed about renaissance fairs, and Xena, Jackie, and Robin? No. Would government agents really be eating and drinking on the job and cracking jokes? No. Would an established scientist really be having a pissing contest by trying to out drink some stranger, though he finds interesting, whom he really thinks is delusional? No.

There are quite a few WTF moments, but are overlooked because they are 1. funny 2. natural 3. add to the scenes and 4. make the movie all the more enjoyable.
Well, at least you admit they weren't necessary.

That's why I prefer to stick to the moments that were naturally funny, as the one I mentioned with Thor. Those did add something to the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
If this had been a "real" movie without the comedy then Shield would have sedated Thor as soon as he entered the compound and hauled him off to area 51.
Man, see? You have already great ideas that could have done this movie even better. No, this is not sarcasm. that would have added more risk and dangerousness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Plus, as it is stated Darcy is a poli-psy major and doesn't take that science/mythology mumbo jumbo too seriously. In all honesty some of Thor's actions on earth were more over the top and unneeded than Darcy's, but I'm not about to hate on the direction Branagh took. So that will be my only time saying that to emphasize my point. Thor seemed more Ultimate Thor than old school, but hey I don't care just saying.

Leave Darcy be. She's the Favreau of the Thor Film, and not the Jar Jar Binks of Star Wars....and that's all that matters.
Dar-Dar Lewis.

But seriously, her being a poli-psy major and doesn't take that science/mythology mumbo jumbo too seriously was a great concept to confront to the existence of mythological beings. Too bad ot got dilluted.

El Payaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:44 PM   #113
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe
 
Midnight Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circle City (Naptown)
Posts: 3,248
Default Re: Funniest Scene

El, El, El.....I seriously think you are just being difficult. Yes, she was both the layman, and comedic relief, as were a bunch of characters. Was it needed? No. There were a lot of things they could have done without. Heck they could have went in a whole different direction, ce la vie. But they didn't and the movie turned out great. She was both. I'm not saying that she was one or the other. Most average people would have done the same thing she did or said. Heck, when the townies were trying to pull the hammer from the stone they were grilling, drinking, partying etc. etc.

Would this happen in real life, possibly no. But it's a gross exaggeration of Americans and our behaviors.

All characters added to the humanity. Howerver, Darcy was the only person without prior knowledge of mythology and who didn't really know about wormholes and care for the science stuff. She was the average person, which is sometimes needed in films. As I said, the favreau of the Thor films, or the C-3PO/R2D2, I could go on and on. Her purpose was to say what we were all thinking and wanted to say. Unnecessary? Sure. But fun? Yes.

My main point regardless of everything else was that she did not take away from the movie at all, but added to it and wasn't diluted.

Oh, and as far as the natural funny goes. She was naturally funny. Thor's actions were natural, though at times less I would argue. However, nothing that was distracting.

Agree to disagree...and enjoy the the darn movie! Darn DC fans I swear lol. I'm sure the Green Lantern will give you all that you are looking for. You have Reynolds to look forward to after all. Kidding I'm both a DC & Marvel fan.

__________________
Indiana Hype Group: http://forums.superherohype.com/group.php?groupid=141

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:46 PM   #114
Rock Sexton
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,964
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Payaso View Post
Nothing like self-respect.
You have a good point .... no wait, it's valuable .... no that's not what I meant. It's effective! Yeah, that's it!

Rock Sexton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #115
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe
 
Midnight Black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Circle City (Naptown)
Posts: 3,248
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
I wonder what the reaction would've been had Kat Dennings delivered that line.
More senseless humor, unnecessary and detrimental to the film, according to El I suspect lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
You have a good point .... no wait, it's valuable .... no that's not what I meant. It's effective! Yeah, that's it!

__________________
Indiana Hype Group: http://forums.superherohype.com/group.php?groupid=141

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:10 AM   #116
DACrowe
Side-Kick
 
DACrowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 25,711
Default Re: Funniest Scene

1. Natalie Portman's reactions to Thor after he kills the metal-thingy.

Natalie: Is this how you always dress?
Thor: Usually
Natalie: It's a good look.

...They fly off together.

Thor: Would you like to see the bridge we spoke of?
Natalie: Sure. (he pulls in her). Oh. (Flies away laughing)

I have commented on how contrived this romance felt, but Natalie sold these lines with enough girlish surprise while also being self-aware of the silliness to the audience that I found it hilarious.

2. SHIELD Agents see Sif and Co.

SHIELD 1: Is there a Renaissance Fair in town this week?
SHIELD 2: I dunno. Call it in.
SHIELD 1: Yeah, we have Xena, Jackie Chan and Robin Hood headed downtown.

3. Thor discovering coffee.

THOR: This is excellent. (Smashes cup on ground) MORE!

4. Thor goes into pet store:

THOR: I need a horse.
CLERK: We only have dogs, cats, bird and fish.
THOR: Give me one of those large enough to ride.

5. When Mystery Inc....err the scientists hit Thor with their car the second time outside the hospital.

Those were the ones that stood out to me.

__________________
"Let us disappoint the Men who are raising themselves upon the ruin of this Country."

--John Adams
DACrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:25 AM   #117
Guhndoi
Side-Kick's Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 902
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Biggest laugh for me was the Pet Store scene. Stan's cameo was funny too. I think it is his best yet.

Guhndoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:39 AM   #118
hugekent
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 485
Default Re: Funniest Scene

I was in a pretty empty cinema both times I saw it but the coffee and pet store scenes both got big laughs both times.

hugekent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:18 AM   #119
BigA
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 273
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Same here. The Pet Store scene and the part where he gets stuck with the needle in the hospital got the most laughs.

BigA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:25 AM   #120
Avengers-Report
Side-Kick
 
Avengers-Report's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,738
Default Re: Funniest Scene

The pet store and when he got hit with the car the second time got the most laughs.

Avengers-Report is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:03 AM   #121
marvelman2006
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 2,546
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
1. Natalie Portman's reactions to Thor after he kills the metal-thingy.

Natalie: Is this how you always dress?
Thor: Usually
Natalie: It's a good look.

...They fly off together.

Thor: Would you like to see the bridge we spoke of?
Natalie: Sure. (he pulls in her). Oh. (Flies away laughing)

I have commented on how contrived this romance felt, but Natalie sold these lines with enough girlish surprise while also being self-aware of the silliness to the audience that I found it hilarious.

2. SHIELD Agents see Sif and Co.

SHIELD 1: Is there a Renaissance Fair in town this week?
SHIELD 2: I dunno. Call it in.
SHIELD 1: Yeah, we have Xena, Jackie Chan and Robin Hood headed downtown.

3. Thor discovering coffee.

THOR: This is excellent. (Smashes cup on ground) MORE!

4. Thor goes into pet store:

THOR: I need a horse.
CLERK: We only have dogs, cats, bird and fish.
THOR: Give me one of those large enough to ride.

5. When Mystery Inc....err the scientists hit Thor with their car the second time outside the hospital.

Those were the ones that stood out to me.

I thought the same way, Natalie just sold it really good and god she was hot in the movie. See Georege lucas just give her a decent love story and charasmatic costar to play off and we could have had a much better love story in episode 2.

marvelman2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:10 AM   #122
El Payaso
Banned User
 
El Payaso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Rubbing your rhubarb.
Posts: 15,263
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
El, El, El.....I seriously think you are just being difficult. Yes, she was both the layman, and comedic relief, as were a bunch of characters. Was it needed? No. There were a lot of things they could have done without. Heck they could have went in a whole different direction, ce la vie. But they didn't and the movie turned out great. She was both. I'm not saying that she was one or the other. Most average people would have done the same thing she did or said.
Man, you did say she was the comedic relief, "Which was her only purpose, and what she delivered. Nothing more nothing less." Now you say she was more than that. Understand my confusion!!!

But I get it, I took literally what you said but you meant both actually.

I say, what's with the layman aspect you keep bringing up? I mean, I understand what is it about, but what did Dar-Dar do that fulfilled that role?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Heck, when the townies were trying to pull the hammer from the stone they were grilling, drinking, partying etc. etc.

Would this happen in real life, possibly no. But it's a gross exaggeration of Americans and our behaviors.
I bet my white make-up they would have.

That bit was also funny, naturally funny. It depicted certain kind of American (and I'd say person in general regardless of their nationality). As soon as they saw something valuable, it was a competition to find the one who could take it over and fulfill the American dream.

That was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
All characters added to the humanity. Howerver, Darcy was the only person without prior knowledge of mythology and who didn't really know about wormholes and care for the science stuff. She was the average person, which is sometimes needed in films. As I said, the favreau of the Thor films, or the C-3PO/R2D2, I could go on and on. Her purpose was to say what we were all thinking and wanted to say. Unnecessary? Sure. But fun? Yes.
Yeah, she was the only one without knowledge etc etc. My question... so what? What did that aspect of her character actually do in the movie? I mean, other than mispronounce Mjonlir. I asked you this before and you haven't said anything Dar-Dar's layman aspect really did.

Now, if you found her funny, then good (for you, she had my head in pain from so much eye-rolling). But her as the layman who contributed with the human side of the story, nah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
Oh, and as far as the natural funny goes. She was naturally funny. Thor's actions were natural, though at times less I would argue. However, nothing that was distracting.

Agree to disagree...and enjoy the the darn movie! Darn DC fans I swear lol. I'm sure the Green Lantern will give you all that you are looking for. You have Reynolds to look forward to after all. Kidding I'm both a DC & Marvel fan.
Ha. I've seen one of the GL trailers and I saw a lot of the same things I'm complaining about in this very thread ("Whoa!" "I know!").

Just to be fair, many superhero movies suffer from this.









Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
You have a good point .... no wait, it's valuable .... no that's not what I meant. It's effective! Yeah, that's it!
Man, make a decision.


Last edited by El Payaso; 05-12-2011 at 09:14 AM.
El Payaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #123
BoredGuy
Killing Time
 
BoredGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: the future past
Posts: 2,829
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Ok, can we just continue discussing funny parts of the movie (the reason this thread was started)?

That discussion is utterly unhelpful

Payaso, you're bordering on trolling here

If you didn't find Thor funny, then why post in the "Funniest Scene" thread??

__________________
MOVIE STUDIO BATTING AVERAGES:
MARVEL- .777 SONY- .500 WB- .357 FOX- .333
BoredGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #124
Superhero 101
DESI
 
Superhero 101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,959
Default Re: Funniest Scene

Another funny scene was when Thor says goodbye To Jane Darcy and Selvig Darcy and Selvig after having coffee Selvig and Darcy kind of do like a little curtsey

__________________
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius
Superhero 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:19 AM   #125
TheCorpulent1
Pshew!
SHH! Global Moderator
 
TheCorpulent1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 154,130
Default Re: Funniest Scene

The part immediately before that, where Thor kisses Jane's hand and she pauses before giggling like a 5-year-old, was one of my favorite chuckle-worthy scenes, too.

__________________
"This I grant to you: You may tell your grandchildren that you stood for a time against the mighty Thor."
- Marvel Heroes
TheCorpulent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.