The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #51
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Yeah, I have one chosen. Just a matter of writing up the app.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:05 PM   #52
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

One Universe: Independents Edition RPG APPLICATION

Screen Name: Batman

Character you'd like to portray: MI-6 Agent 007, James Bond

Superhuman powers, traits, other attributes of interest: Though he lacks superhuman attributes, Bond is trained to the level of peak performance in most of what is humanly achievable, both in intelligence and physical endurance. An expert marksman, fluent in several languages, a master hand-to-hand combatant and even renowned daredevil, there's actually very little that Bond hasn't proven himself fully capable of exceeding at. Bond's most crippling weakness is actually his own ego, often getting him into trouble and perilous situations. As a recently promoted agent of MI-6, British Intelligence, Bond has been given perhaps his most signature weapon in service - a license to kill.

Originally appearing from (which comic, and company?): Going off of his current publishing rights, Titan Books' The Man With The Golden Gun

Fictional history of the character: Bond is the son of a Scottish father, Andrew Bond of Glencoe, and a Swiss mother, Monique Delacroix of the Canton de Vaud. The boy James Bond spends much of his early life abroad, becoming multilingual in German and French because of his father's work as a Vickers armaments company representative. When his parents are killed in a mountain climbing accident in the Aiguilles Rouges near Chamonix, eleven-year-old James is orphaned.

After the death of his parents, he goes to live with his aunt, Miss Charmian Bond, in Pett Bottom village, where he completes his early education. Later, he briefly attends Eton College at the age of 13, but is removed after four years because of girl trouble with a maid - then sent to Fettes College in Edinburgh, Scotland, his father's school. Bond briefly attended the University of Geneva. Bond lies about his age in order to enter the Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve during the Gulf War, from which he emerges a Lieutenant Commander.

It is this time period that creates his larger field resume, making him prime for Britain's offer to join MI-6's program of privatized special agents, or Secret Intelligence Service (SIS). Though he spends most of his training on a tour of duty through Europe, Bond's skills catch the attention of his superiors rather soon and he is sent on the steps to becoming a 00 agent, the primary field operatives of the British Government. His first assignment is an undercover one, infiltrating a series of illegal card games at Montenegro's Casino Royale, held by a ruthless banker named Le Chiffre. MI-6 believes the games to fund terrorist activity, so Bond is sent in as a player.

It is during this time that he meets and falls in love with an agent of Britain's treasury department, Vesper Lynd. His intention is to quit the service and leave with Lynd after the mission's completion, content enough to give up the life of an agent. But though Bond is successful at preventing Le Chiffre's plan from taking hold, he is unable to prevent the intercutting murder of Vesper at the hands of a vengeful organization called Quantum that helps orchestrate the game and fund Le Chiffre's holdings for the winner. Distraught and left cold-hearted by Vesper's death, Bond finally earns his 00 status by taking the required two kills - a bullet for Le Chiffre and a bullet for the mysterious Mr. White, the leader of Quantum. By the time he returns to London, Bond's status is activated and he is given his liscence to kill, becoming Agent 007.

Hero, Villain, or Walking the line?: Hero

List a few reasons why you chose this character: Well, I mean, it's James Bond. I think all of us at some point have been a fan of the movies, and even fantasized about being a secret agent, which was a character type that he popularized. The reason I chose to play him here is that he's the perfect foil for a character that I intend to introduce as a villainous presence in the game, while at the same time giving me an outlet to give plenty of homage to the remake of Casino Royale, one of my favorite films of the last decade.

Write two complete sentences explaining what you can bring to this RPG: Hopefully, a decent grasp on the world of secret agents and the sort of extraordinary things that Bond can be made formidable against. Oh, and I suppose I'm a decent writer who can interact well with others.

How many days a week you intend on posting in the RPG: Many as I can manage.

Please provide a small sample post as your character, at least three paragraphs and one line of dialogue in length:

"And for you, sir?"

"Vodka martini, two olives. Shaken."

"Not stirred?"

"Not if you want to keep breathing."

The bartender chuckled, but his customer's eyes were serious. Quietly, he turned around began tending to the mysterious man's drink. Nerves were high as the gala for Russia's Prime Minister began the evening's festivities, bringing about a world class series of guests and diplomats. The celebration was intended to promote peace throughout the neighboring borders, as Russia's government had just successfully cracked down on a series of weapons' smugglers that had ravaged the East for a number of years. The prime minister called it a new beginning for those affected by gangland violence, but the talk of the town seemed to speak differently. There was almost certain to be a retaliation strike by the remaining members of the heavily armed cartel, but in their optimism, none of the Russian government seemed too concerned. They were only fortunate that Britain's intellgence weren't as forgiving.

Only lightly tapping his earpiece as his fingers ran through his hair, James Bond's eyes were fixated on the crowd. He could read people almost as well as he could read literature, but there were no indications of foul play in any of the patrons surrounding the prime targets of any sort of assassination. From his ear, he could hear chatter amongst MI-6's prominent spies, already wondering if they were better off pulling out. Bond wasn't so sure, as he took his glass from the bar and raised it to his mouth, his gaze bouncing even further from the lavish trappings to the balconies.

"I certainly hope you're not paying attention to your colleagues, Bond. That tip came from reliable sources."

Bond smirked. It seemed his superior shared his sentiments. "And I thought you'd be off to bed at this hour."

"Not with an international crisis on hour hands. Just what the hell do you see in there?"

"Lots of saps, and lots of fools. A few interesting parties, but nothing terribly important."

"Just remember that the instigators wouldn't likely want to call attention to themselves."

He took another drink.

"Doesn't mean they wouldn't."

That's when he noticed an individual going through the crowd, heading towards a hall that was unoccupied to the right corner of the room. Bond's eye kept tailing his movements, but they were fluid and active, like he was in a rush. Placing his cocktail down, Bond advanced through the crowd and crossed paths with a young woman serving the guests some wine, giving her a polite nod and indicating the direction he was heading.

"Excuse me, I'm a bit lost. Do you happen to know which room that is?"

She looked over. "Oh, I believed that is the Prime Minister's personal quarters. That part of the estate is strictly off-limits to guests."

Bond's eyes narrowed.

"Thank you, that is all I needed to know."

Reaching into his pocket, Bond's fingertips latched onto his .34 service piece and he made his way after the potential suspect. All the while, M's voice kept coming back at him.

"Bond? We're getting a reading that you're heading west. Is everything alright?"

Bond's pace increased, knowing he'd get an earful about this.

"Perfectly fine."

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype boards?:


Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #53
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,495
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Yes!




APPROVED!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:57 PM   #54
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Nice addition

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:39 AM   #55
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,194
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

SWEET!

Great choice.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #56
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

No posts
Byrd - Hannibal Smith

More than 30 days without a post

More than 21 days without a post

More than 14 days without a post

More than 10 days without a post
Carnage - Leonardo - 6/01

On the chopping block

Removed from roster

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:18 AM   #57
SuperFerret
Hype Elitist
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 33,853
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Hmm... I'd like to possibly try to get back into things around here. I'd like to play Hellboy again, though villains seem needed.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
I don't really know E-Man,but SF is another Hype Elitist,and heaven knows we have enough of them around.:o
H.E.
SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #58
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,194
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFerret View Post
Hmm... I'd like to possibly try to get back into things around here. I'd like to play Hellboy again, though villains seem needed.
Either one would be awesome. I've been trying to do as little as possible with Hellboy in my BPRD arc since I figure someone will eventually want to jump in and play him.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:25 PM   #59
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,194
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Spidey and Supes posts up tomorrow

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #60
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,495
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Interesting....didn't think you played them in this game.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:38 PM   #61
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,194
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Damn it...this is what happens when I get 4 hours of sleep.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:37 AM   #62
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

No posts
Byrd - Hannibal Smith

More than 30 days without a post

More than 21 days without a post

More than 14 days without a post

More than 10 days without a post

On the chopping block

Removed from roster

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #63
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

No posts
Byrd - Hannibal Smith (anytime now)

More than 30 days without a post

More than 21 days without a post

More than 14 days without a post
Rain Dog - The Goon - 6/10
Batman - James Bond - 6/11

More than 10 days without a post
Carnage - Leonardo - 6/12

On the chopping block

Removed from roster

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:08 PM   #64
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,495
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

I might just go ahead and not worry about Hannibal and the A-Team. I played them long enough in the last game, and I'm doing some stuff in another RPG that's in the same vein as the stories I'd tell with them, so it'd be best to focus on that story instead of split it between that and the A-Team. Plus, more focus on Holmes which I'm digging now.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:08 PM   #65
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

We need some more life in this thing.

One Universe: Independents Edition
RPG APPLICATION

Screen Name: wiegeabo

Character you'd like to portray: Dr. Samuel Beckett

Superhuman powers, traits, other attributes of interest: Sam is a genius. Born a child prodigy in 1953, he was reading by age 2, and doing advanced calculus in his head by 5. He was beating computers at chess by 10, playing piano at Carnegie Hall by 19, and earned a blackbelt in several martial arts by the time he graduated high school at 16. With an IQ well over 200 and a photographic memory, Sam went through 4 years of MIT in just 2, and eventually earned 7 doctorates in various fields including Medicine, Chemistry, and Quantum Physics, and became fluent in the same number of languages. Before his 30th birthday, Sam had won a Nobel Prize in physics and was called the 'Next Einstein' by Time Magazine.

But, through all of it, Sam was fascinated by the concept of time travel. The interest began with the string theory of time travel developed by his mentor at MIT. But the interest became an obsession when Sam's father died of a heart attack only a few years after his older brother was killed in Vietnam. And Sam begin to think that by time traveling, he could fix what once went wrong and help people throughout history.

Knowing he'd need the government to fund his research, Sam begin working for government projects. During his time with Project Starlight in the 1980's, Sam met his best friend Admiral Albert 'Al' Calavicci, a brilliant computer programmer named Gushie, and the love of Sam's life, Donna. He brought this core group of people into Project Quantum Leap and, in 1995, Sam's dream of time travel came true when he stepped into the accelerator...and vanished.

But something went wrong, and Sam was uncontrollably leaped into the body of a person in the past, switching places with them, while still appearing and sounding like them to those around him. The leap also caused partial amnesia. Sam would have been lost in time if not for the help of Al, who communicates with Sam as a hologram projected into Sam's mind, and Ziggy, the artificially intelligent computer that is Project Quantum Leap. With their help, Sam finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap...will be the leap home.

Originally appearing from (which comic, and company?): Quantum Leap tv series (NBC), Quantum Leap (published by Innovative Corporation, 1991)

Fictional history of the character:
Sam is the creator and head of Project Quantum Leap, an experiment in time travel to allow people to travel within their own lifetime. But, impatient to test his theory, Sam leaps before the project is ready, and finds himself lost in time, uncontrollably leaping from person to person, setting right what went wrong with their lives. And each time he succeeds, he leaps into another person with the hope that, one day, the next leap will return him home.

His friend Al can communicate with Sam as a hologram projected through time. Only Sam can see and hear Al, and Al sees and hears everything around Sam as a hologram in the imaging chamber back at Project Quantum Leap. After years of various leaps, Sam's footprints in the changes of time have been both small and large. He prevented his father's heartattack, and saved his brother in Vietnam. He saved Marylin Monroe's life so she could complete filming of The Misfits, and saved Jackie Kennedy from Lee Harvey Oswald's bullet (by actually leaping into Oswald at various points in his life), and even, by leaping into his great-grandfather during the Civil War, saved the life of Martin Luther King Jr's great-grandfather. Sam has even fought evil leapers who try to set wrong what once went right, and may have actually taken on the Devil himself one Halloween...

Eventually, Sam learned from someone who may or may not be God, that he actually controlled his leaps. But, instead of finally leaping home, Sam leaped to prevent Al's wife from declaring him dead while he was a POW in Vietnam, saving their marriage. Now, Sam is leaping again, but the leaps are more difficult now, no longer confined to his lifetime, nor to just the past...

Hero, Villain, or Walking the line?: Hero

List a few reasons why you chose this character: Sam was one of my favorite tv heroes growing up. He was a good man and the character was a good role model. And now that I've started watching some of the show again, I'm all excited.

Write two complete sentences explaining what you can bring to this RPG: Even though Quantum Leap was canceled after season 5, the plan for season 6 was to make the leaps harder (even having multi-episode arcs) and free Sam up to travel further into the past and even to the future. And our game happens to take place in Sam's future...

How many days a week you intend on posting in the RPG: Honestly, it might only be on the weekends. But if I have time, I'll try to get a weekday post up.

Please provide a small sample post as your character, at least three paragraphs and one line of dialogue in length:
Blue energy spreads out, covering his body, electricity rippling along the surface. But no sees this. No one notices. And, honestly, how could they? How could normal people see a four dimensional ripple of energy?

The answer: normal people can't. But he can. He's done it before. He doesn't see it happen to himself. To him, one moment he's there, there's a tingle unlike anything he had ever felt before wash over his skin and sink into his very core, and the next moment he's somewhere else. Somewhen else. But he has seen it happen to others. And he knows that's what he looks like when he leaps.

***

The tingle fades, and is replaced by the all too familiar confusion. Think of what it would be like to blink your eyes, and be in a completely different place by the time they opened. Combine that with partial amnesia, utter confusion, and a lot of adrenaline, and you might get a small sense of what I feel every time.

Luckily, after you've been leaping for a few years, you get pretty fast at recovering.

First thing's first, look around, get some perspective. Sights, smells, noises, take them all in. Gather as many clues to try and figure out what's happening as fast as you can. Get you're bearings. Leaping is always easier when you've got some sense, how ever vague, of what you just leaped into.

I notice that I'm squatting down in a large room. Around me, men and woman are busy doing...things. It takes me a second to realize they're police. Or, at least some of them are. But these aren't normal police uniforms. At least not for anywhere in the States.

"Well? What do you think?"

I look towards the voice. A tall man is also squatting across from me, giving me a curious look. He's tall, thin, and judging by the accent, definitely British.

"Think?" I say, knowing enough to put on an accent of my own, hoping it's close to being correct.

"About the body."

"Body?" I look down and notice the body. The body of a dead man lying between us. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on.

"Honestly, you really need to work on your concentration, Watson."


"...oh boy..."

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype boards?:


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.

Last edited by wiegeabo; 06-26-2011 at 10:16 PM.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #66
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,495
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Ziggy says that there is a 100% chance of that **** being awesome!

APPROVED!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:50 AM   #67
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,194
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Yup that's pretty sweet. I'm working on posts now, but I'm busy and have other games I need to catch up on as well. I'll probably have stuff up by Wednesday

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:33 AM   #68
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,194
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Indy and Leo posts up tomorrow!

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:09 PM   #69
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,194
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Okay...posts will be up tonight or tomorrow. Working on posts for all my games since I'm going away on Tuesday, which is why I've been quiet here.

And to everyone else.

POST DAMN IT.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #70
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

No posts
wiegeabo - Sam Beckett

More than 30 days without a post
Batman - James Bod - 6/11

More than 21 days without a post
wiegeabo - Dean Winchester - 6/19

More than 14 days without a post
Rain Dog - The Goon - 7/01

More than 10 days without a post
Byrd - Sherlock Holmes 7/06

On the chopping block
James Bond

Removed from roster

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:11 PM   #71
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,194
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Why are people not posting?

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #72
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,495
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

I've been overlooking this game. My bad.

I don't know what the **** wieg's problem is.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:16 PM   #73
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,194
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
I've been overlooking this game. My bad.

I don't know what the **** wieg's problem is.
And Rain Dog. And MB.

Well, I guess MB's problem is just that he's MB.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:03 AM   #74
Lord
All Mighty
 
Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 13,075
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Can i choose this big guy?

By the way, there's not any harry potter comic is there?
And if we choose 2 charactesr can we end a story arc with one of them when we think it's time and then choose another character to fill the void?


Last edited by Lord; 07-25-2011 at 06:36 AM.
Lord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:45 PM   #75
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage27 View Post
And Rain Dog. And MB.

Well, I guess MB's problem is just that he's MB.
My problem? I JUST DON'T GIVE A ****. THEY CANCEL MY SHOW, AND **** GOES CRAAAZY.

Nah, but seriously I've just been busy with an unsuccessful job/apartment hunt. I was actually going to have a post up today since my gf is visiting for about 2 weeks and it's likely I won't get any posting done then.

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.