The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2011, 05:11 PM   #326
Keyser Soze
AW YEEEAH!
 
Keyser Soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,990
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Wow, the real Comic-Con has finished, and we're still on day 2!

__________________
Check out my comic, THE STANDARD!

And check out my new comic, AND THEN EMILY WAS GONE!

And listen to my slick Scottish voice on The Off-Panel Podcast!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #327
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,261
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Only difference is, instead of a heartfelt Andrew Garfield speech, all of the news sites are parading pictures of Byrd's dead ass, rotting carcass.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #328
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

As long as my body was arranged in a cool pose, I'd be happy with it.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:24 PM   #329
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
As long as my body was arranged in a cool pose, I'd be happy with it.
By cool, do you mean your dick shoved up your own ass?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:25 PM   #330
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

You're goddamn right

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:31 PM   #331
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Then it's all taken care of.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #332
Keyser Soze
AW YEEEAH!
 
Keyser Soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,990
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

I hope my guess was right. I don't want to die wearing fishnet tights.

__________________
Check out my comic, THE STANDARD!

And check out my new comic, AND THEN EMILY WAS GONE!

And listen to my slick Scottish voice on The Off-Panel Podcast!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:30 PM   #333
Keyser Soze
AW YEEEAH!
 
Keyser Soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,990
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Since Byrd as we know him is an actor, I now imagine the real Byrd as looking like Gus Fring from Byrd's avatar.

__________________
Check out my comic, THE STANDARD!

And check out my new comic, AND THEN EMILY WAS GONE!

And listen to my slick Scottish voice on The Off-Panel Podcast!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:32 PM   #334
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Just remember that **** when I want someone to post. "Get back to work."

Attention, the killer has been revealed.

Now we enter the second part of the game. During the ensuing posts, I will give choices the RPers can make. A right choice means the continuation of the game. A wrong choice means somebody dies.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:16 AM   #335
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Where'd you get a glock from, twy?!

It wasn't listed in your app.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #336
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,261
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Read her post before that, she plucked it off of the dead cop.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:34 AM   #337
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

.................

Well......everything seems in order...........


...............

Carry on, nothing to see!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:15 AM   #338
twylight
One And Only
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:29 AM   #339
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

When twy's holding a gun, everything better be in order.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:08 PM   #340
twylight
One And Only
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

So.. do we want to kill Byrd, distract him or fatally wound him?

The bullet has left the gun, it's kind floating midway in air Wanted style until you guys decide...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:09 PM   #341
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Don't we pm votes or something? I remember doing that in the other games.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:17 PM   #342
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

I don't remember people PMing me votes at the end stages of the last game, but I could be wrong. It's up to whoever posts next to choose the fate, but the wrong choice means somebody dies.

But, since twy has written it where I'll most likely die, looks like it'll be my death.

Kinda wanted to do a chase through the convention center....

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #343
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Well, in the last game, I was the only one left. So there was really only one vote. But Andy had us vote each time to see if someone would die. (I think he had a specific number of post-reveal rounds setup)


BTW, is anyone else a little scared that twy said she's been wanting a gun for a while?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #344
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Well, in the last game, I was the only one left. So there was really only one vote. But Andy had us vote each time to see if someone would die. (I think he had a specific number of post-reveal rounds setup)
Sounds like a lot of work....no thanks.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:05 PM   #345
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Almost as much work as getting shot in the chest?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #346
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

TSSSSSSOOOOOOOOPPP!!!


or something to that effect.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.