The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #26
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
What a shame. You made it through the first two HH, only to be the first victim. Sodomized by a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, hell of a way to go.
If I have to die to defend newbs from your segregation, so be it. I'll be the internet's Martin Luther King Jr.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."

Last edited by Spike_x1; 05-16-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #27
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Don't tempt Byrd. He'll bust out the fire hoses.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #28
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,438
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_x1 View Post
If I have to die to defend newbs from your segregation, so be it. I'll be the internet's Martin Luther King Jr.
Naah, I'm not gonna give you that. At best, you're the internet's Jesse Jackson or maybe Al Sharpton.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #29
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Naah, I'm not gonna give you that. At best, you're the internet's Jesse Jackson or maybe Al Sharpton.
I eventually died in both previous games anyway. My martyrdom has to have upgraded at least a little bit since then.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #30
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,438
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_x1 View Post
I eventually died in both previous games anyway. My martyrdom has to have upgraded at least a little bit since then.
I thought you only died in the second game? I believe you bailed out of the airport when it stalled.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #31
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

When I saw that the first game was doomed, I stormed the killer and died in process. My first death was kind of a plot point in the second game, where I had to introduce myself to people as my twin brother.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #32
Brynn
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 12
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
I don't mend to offend, but could you maybe throw up a quick sample post? No offense, but I just don't know you like I know everyone else. Everyone who's thrown up an app so far, I know they can bring it. I just want to make sure you can too.
None taken

I blink repeatedly as my eyes adjust from the glaring sunlight outside to the dull lighting inside. The first thing I noticed was the noise, the second was that for a supposedly air conditioned building there was little in the way of air conditioning though that may be due to the sea of bodies I was slowly being absorbed into. Two of the things I hate most, hot weather and crowds. So why had I let myself get dragged thousands of miles to this place to meet a bunch of people I really didn’t know? I glance up at the familiar figure to my right; that was a good question.

"It’ll be fine." Somehow I manage to hear his voice through the din.

"Remind me again why I needed to be here so you could meet with your internet buddies?"

"It’ll be fun, it’s Comic-Con." He flashes me his ‘awsm’ face and I can’t help but smirk, he has no real reason. Though it didn’t mean he didn’t have a point; it was Comic-Con. Uncomfortable as I was, deep down my inner fan girl was starting to bounce around like a caffeinated child.

"Fine, we’re here now. But I swear, if any Sailor Moon cosplayers start quoting anime trivia at me, I will happily sacrifice you to their attention."

Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:08 PM   #33
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,069
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

A newbie! SWEET!

__________________

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:55 AM   #34
SenseiofCheese
has been expecting you.
 
SenseiofCheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mother*****ing Iceland! Woo!
Posts: 5,132
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

And the Lord said unto thee "Thine exams are over, go forth and Hype unto others"

.Application for the Hype Horrors Murder Mystery.

Screen Name: SenseiofCheese

What Items Have You Brought to Comic-Con:

Cellphone
Wallet
Bottle of water
An iPod
Backpack
Like...a sandwich?

The rest I would have left at the hotel.

How many times A DAY can you post? (Note: This game will rely heavily on frequent posts from players. If a player has not posted in a long while, he/she risks automatically being the next victim): I see no reason I shouldn't be able to check in and post a few times a day.

Favorite Horror Movie: The Mist

SenseiofCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:44 AM   #35
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,255
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Ahh! It's back!

Kill it! Kill it!

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:11 AM   #36
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,438
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
None taken

I blink repeatedly as my eyes adjust from the glaring sunlight outside to the dull lighting inside. The first thing I noticed was the noise, the second was that for a supposedly air conditioned building there was little in the way of air conditioning though that may be due to the sea of bodies I was slowly being absorbed into. Two of the things I hate most, hot weather and crowds. So why had I let myself get dragged thousands of miles to this place to meet a bunch of people I really didn’t know? I glance up at the familiar figure to my right; that was a good question.

"It’ll be fine." Somehow I manage to hear his voice through the din.

"Remind me again why I needed to be here so you could meet with your internet buddies?"

"It’ll be fun, it’s Comic-Con." He flashes me his ‘awsm’ face and I can’t help but smirk, he has no real reason. Though it didn’t mean he didn’t have a point; it was Comic-Con. Uncomfortable as I was, deep down my inner fan girl was starting to bounce around like a caffeinated child.

"Fine, we’re here now. But I swear, if any Sailor Moon cosplayers start quoting anime trivia at me, I will happily sacrifice you to their attention."
Good enough for me.

APPROVED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenseiofCheese View Post
And the Lord said unto thee "Thine exams are over, go forth and Hype unto others"

.Application for the Hype Horrors Murder Mystery.

Screen Name: SenseiofCheese

What Items Have You Brought to Comic-Con:

Cellphone
Wallet
Bottle of water
An iPod
Backpack
Like...a sandwich?

The rest I would have left at the hotel.

How many times A DAY can you post? (Note: This game will rely heavily on frequent posts from players. If a player has not posted in a long while, he/she risks automatically being the next victim): I see no reason I shouldn't be able to check in and post a few times a day.

Favorite Horror Movie: The Mist
Welcome back

APPROVED!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #37
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Ahh! It's back!

Kill it! Kill it!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:03 AM   #38
SenseiofCheese
has been expecting you.
 
SenseiofCheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mother*****ing Iceland! Woo!
Posts: 5,132
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread


SenseiofCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #39
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,438
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Alright, we have seven right now and I'd like to have a few more others sign up before I put the OOC thread up. Ten tops.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #40
twylight
One And Only
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Who must I track down and make join?

Because I will! I'll tackle Soze.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #41
Lord
All Mighty
 
Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 12,929
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Screen Name: The Lord

What Items Have You Brought to Comic-Con: A laptop computer, lots of money, food, a camera, a fake lightsaber and a bag to bring all of this.
How many times A DAY can you post? (Note: This game will rely heavily on frequent posts from players. If a player has not posted in a long while, he/she risks automatically being the next victim): In least once a day but i can normally post 2 or 3 times a day.

Favorite Horror Movie: I have many. A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Evil Dead Trilogy, and i allways loved the old universal horror movies like Bela Lugosis's Dracula, Frankenstein, the wolfman, etc.

Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:45 PM   #42
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,438
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
Screen Name: The Lord

What Items Have You Brought to Comic-Con: A laptop computer, lots of money, food, a camera, a fake lightsaber and a bag to bring all of this.
How many times A DAY can you post? (Note: This game will rely heavily on frequent posts from players. If a player has not posted in a long while, he/she risks automatically being the next victim): In least once a day but i can normally post 2 or 3 times a day.

Favorite Horror Movie: I have many. A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Evil Dead Trilogy, and i allways loved the old universal horror movies like Bela Lugosis's Dracula, Frankenstein, the wolfman, etc.
Sample post, please.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #43
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

You fool! Work that request into the application next time, damn you!

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:32 PM   #44
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,438
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_x1 View Post
You fool! Work that request into the application next time, damn you!
**** you, I'll keep my "n00b filter" going and you're gonna like it!

You're going to deal with my injustices the Canadian way, politely accepting it!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #45
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

So we are playing ourselves at ComicCon, right?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:50 PM   #46
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

I'm...playing...William Shatner!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:58 PM   #47
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,438
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

We're all playing Shatner!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #48
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Yes, but I'm playing the version that wear's a white mask, carries around a butcher's knife, and slaughters people in inventive and painful ways.


...perhaps I've said too much.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:01 PM   #49
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,438
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Yes, but I'm playing the version that wear's a white mask, carries around a butcher's knife, and slaughters people in inventive and painful ways.


...perhaps I've said too much.
Then I call dibs on Terror at 20,000 Feet Shatner, or Rocketman Shatner. I can't make my mind up.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #50
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

No can handle playing Rocketman Shatner except Rocketman Shatner.

...and Stewie Griffin.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.