The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2011, 09:13 PM   #76
Shlee
Hype! Idol Queen
 
Shlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Geekdom Prefecture
Posts: 864
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

.Application for the Hype Horrors Murder Mystery.

Screen Name: Shlee

What Items Have You Brought to Comic-Con:
Duffel Bag:
- Wallet/Money
- Hotel key
- Clothes
- Laptop
- Sailor Jupiter costume
- Toiletries
- Hair care
- Make up
- At least one if not all 5 of my ball jointed dolls
- Pocket hand sanitizer
- Digital camera

On my person:
- Pentacle necklace
- Class ring
- Extra hair ties
- Jeans, Batman t-shirt, and a hoodie
- iPhone 4
- Chapstick
- Sunglasses

How many times A DAY can you post? (Note: This game will rely heavily on frequent posts from players. If a player has not posted in a long while, he/she risks automatically being the next victim): Pretty much as often as you need, honestly. I should have the time and I love me some killing!

Favorite Horror Movie: The Scream series.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Nay. To be a reincarnated god, he'd have had to die. Nothing can kill the wiegeabo.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Oh! Sjáđu! Logandi kind!
Oh! Look! A flaming sheep!
Ţetta er besta signature í heimi.
Shlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:15 PM   #77
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,437
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Although I shouldn't.

You're APPROVED!

I guess you can mark one suspect off the list.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:22 PM   #78
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Although I shouldn't.

You're APPROVED!

I guess you can mark one suspect off the list.
Or...it's an obvious trick!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:23 PM   #79
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,437
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Sleight of hand, *****!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:36 PM   #80
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Your hand doesn't go there.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #81
Shlee
Hype! Idol Queen
 
Shlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Geekdom Prefecture
Posts: 864
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

*squeezes her legs shut and grins at Wieg* Oh yes it does. *eyebrow waggle*

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Nay. To be a reincarnated god, he'd have had to die. Nothing can kill the wiegeabo.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Oh! Sjáđu! Logandi kind!
Oh! Look! A flaming sheep!
Ţetta er besta signature í heimi.
Shlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:58 PM   #82
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Dammit, woman. Get control of yourself!


*slips Shlee his door key*

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:24 PM   #83
Keyser Soze
AW YEEEAH!
 
Keyser Soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,953
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Aw, it's so fun seeing everyone playing as themselves, and interacting in the pretend real world. It's almost a shame we're all gonna start killing each other soon...

__________________
Check out my comic, THE STANDARD!

And check out my new comic, AND THEN EMILY WAS GONE!

And listen to my slick Scottish voice on The Off-Panel Podcast!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:29 PM   #84
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,437
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Yep, but kill we must! After all, this is a murder mystery RPG and not a meta, fourth-wall breaking RPG

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:33 PM   #85
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Yep, but kill we must! After all, this is a murder mystery RPG and not a meta, fourth-wall breaking RPG
Just wait until I put my Deadpool costume on.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:45 PM   #86
Shlee
Hype! Idol Queen
 
Shlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Geekdom Prefecture
Posts: 864
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

I am just pleased I get to dress up as a "comic book character" from a country other than the US! Hurray for Japanese superheroes?!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Nay. To be a reincarnated god, he'd have had to die. Nothing can kill the wiegeabo.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Oh! Sjáđu! Logandi kind!
Oh! Look! A flaming sheep!
Ţetta er besta signature í heimi.
Shlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #87
twylight
One And Only
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Okay peoples. Homework time!!!

It's like Clue, here's the layout of the convention center:
http://www.visitsandiego.com/facilit...floorplans.cfm

This one in particular: http://www.visitsandiego.com/resourc...roundlevel.gif
The left hand side is the infamous Hall H, you may know from such headlines as: The Hall H Stabbing (No lie, Trusty was there!)

If you're really an overachiever researcher (although, let's be honest, only I would do this ) You can street view ALL of downtown San Diego and get a feel for it.

And to get in the mood: FLICKR


P.S. favorite room (super creepy at night when it's empty except for tables and the registration area)
Would I could be married there...




Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Just wait until I put my Deadpool costume on.
And think, you didn't even know Deadpool was one of my crushes..

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.

Last edited by twylight; 05-24-2011 at 03:48 PM.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #88
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,437
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Yeah....it's a game.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #89
twylight
One And Only
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Yeah....it's a game.
I feel like you should know me well enough by now to know I research the hell out of things. THIS IS PART OF THE GAME FOR ME!





















Seriously.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:53 PM   #90
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,437
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread


__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #91
twylight
One And Only
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

*zooms around Google Street View*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #92
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight View Post
*zooms around Google Street View*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I now have the mental image of you spinning around in your chair shouting that while the street view spins around too.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #93
SuperFerret
This guy
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 33,657
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Screen Name:SuperFerret

What Items Have You Brought to Comic-Con:Clothes, skin, a place to hold the clothes, my wallet, inner wallet stuff, my Holy Avenger +5 long sword, a Mogwai, roughly 37 dimes, and my new hat.

How many times A DAY can you post? (Note: This game will rely heavily on frequent posts from players. If a player has not posted in a long while, he/she risks automatically being the next victim): None. I can't afford to go to ComicCon.

Favorite Horror Movie: The Wizard of Oz

__________________
I don't give a ferret.
SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #94
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,254
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Dammit, I knew I forgot to bring my skin.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:06 PM   #95
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,437
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

**** you, SF.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #96
SuperFerret
This guy
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 33,657
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

I'll consider seriously signing up if there's enough demand. Although it'd be cool if I made the occasional post of me being at home while all the mayhem goes on in the whale's vagina.

Mayhem in the Whale's Vagina sounds like the best name for a punk band ever.

__________________
I don't give a ferret.
SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #97
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,437
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFerret View Post
I'll consider seriously signing up if there's enough demand.
You don't think too much of yourself, now do you?

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:13 PM   #98
twylight
One And Only
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
I now have the mental image of you spinning around in your chair shouting that while the street view spins around too.
It's funny how close to reality your mental images are...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #99
SuperFerret
This guy
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 33,657
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
You don't think too much of yourself, now do you?
You know I'm a legend around these parts.

__________________
I don't give a ferret.
SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #100
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,437
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFerret View Post
You know I'm a legend around these parts.
A legendary retreater!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.