The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #101
SuperFerret
King of the Urban Jungle
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 34,005
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

I've been very disappointing in later years, yes, but I was a big part of things back in my heyday. I'm like Hulk Hogan, only without the ultimate mullet.

__________________
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING HAMSTER...
-----MORE POWERFUL THAN A BOX OF TISSUES...
----------ABLE TO LEAP OFF OF TALL BUILDINGS AND HIT THE GROUND...
SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #102
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight View Post
It's funny how close to reality your mental images are...
*double checks that the webcam is still well hidden*

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #103
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFerret View Post
I've been very disappointing in later years, yes, but I was a big part of things back in my heyday. I'm like Hulk Hogan, only without the ultimate mullet.
Or the shattered spine.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #104
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Was it necessary for me to mention Shlee's rack twice?

I argue that it was.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #105
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

There are plenty of amazing racks at ComicCon


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:52 PM   #106
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

I won't be signing up for this as much as I am interested.

My other hobbies aside, within the RPGs my focus is to conclude my UDC Turtle work and finish this Aquaman arc in DC and see if I stick around for that. With my CAH work...writing my character in the RPG and then writing a somewhat redefined version that translates better in the comic-format world...that is challenging enough because it's almost like writing two different characters since it's like two different timelines and I've made minor changes. So I'm still looking at maybe a point to conclude my work in CAH for a brief time. That's just been too hard.

But I'm not wanting to wrap up on those things to pull out of the RPGs completely I'm doing that so I can do newer RPG stuff. So we will see how long that takes. Maybe by the time I'm done with 1 or 2 of those things if I have time for any of the other current games like this one.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #107
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
I won't be signing up for this as much as I am interested.

My other hobbies aside, within the RPGs my focus is to conclude my UDC Turtle work and finish this Aquaman arc in DC and see if I stick around for that. With my CAH work...writing my character in the RPG and then writing a somewhat redefined version that translates better in the comic-format world...that is challenging enough because it's almost like writing two different characters since it's like two different timelines and I've made minor changes. So I'm still looking at maybe a point to conclude my work in CAH for a brief time. That's just been too hard.

But I'm not wanting to wrap up on those things to pull out of the RPGs completely I'm doing that so I can do newer RPG stuff. So we will see how long that takes. Maybe by the time I'm done with 1 or 2 of those things if I have time for any of the other current games like this one.

tl;dr

Summary: "I'm a lazy s***"

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #108
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Charming.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #109
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

That's our Byrd.

Writer of such classic comedies as "Heil Honey, I'm Home!"

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #110
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

If I sign up I know that I'm not gonna ever post. My interests for when I get what I want to get done (as said in my post above) I want to pursue a different character in UDC that is in more familiar waters that should cause me to post more frequently, if there is space left join this game eventually, and start a game of my own. I don't want to risk trying any of those 3 things with my current small load and how I'm spending my free time.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:40 PM   #111
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
That's our Byrd.

Writer of such classic comedies as "Heil Honey, I'm Home!"
You watched DVD-R Hell's review of that too, eh?

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #112
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
You watched DVD-R Hell's review of that too, eh?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:12 PM   #113
Shlee
Sailor Jupiter
 
Shlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Geekdom Prefecture
Posts: 1,027
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Why the crap would you NOT mention my rack AT LEAST twice? It's effing amazing.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Nay. To be a reincarnated god, he'd have had to die. Nothing can kill the wiegeabo.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Oh! Sjáđu! Logandi kind!
Oh! Look! A flaming sheep!
Ţetta er besta signature í heimi.
Shlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #114
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

I remember the time you showed them on Vent way back when...that was a great day.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #115
Keyser Soze
AW YEEEAH!
 
Keyser Soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 20,364
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

To ensure my continued survival in the game, I should pledge to wear increasingly ridiculous costumes for each day that I am kept alive.

__________________
Check out my comic, THE STANDARD!

And check out my new comic, AND THEN EMILY WAS GONE!

And listen to my slick Scottish voice on The Off-Panel Podcast!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #116
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Break out the bat-nipples, I'll rig the vote to let you make it to the end.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:16 PM   #117
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

But by the end he'll have shaved his head, painted himself blue, and run around naked.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:22 PM   #118
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

*waits to stop being ignored*

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #119
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Could be worse, you could be teamed up with MB.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:46 PM   #120
SuperFerret
King of the Urban Jungle
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 34,005
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
But by the end he'll have shaved his head, painted himself blue, and run around naked.
He's a Scot. Isn't that what they do when they're killing people?










Soze is the killer! Maybe not here, but definitely somewhere!

__________________
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING HAMSTER...
-----MORE POWERFUL THAN A BOX OF TISSUES...
----------ABLE TO LEAP OFF OF TALL BUILDINGS AND HIT THE GROUND...
SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:51 PM   #121
Shlee
Sailor Jupiter
 
Shlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Geekdom Prefecture
Posts: 1,027
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

I didn't ignore you, Wieg!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Nay. To be a reincarnated god, he'd have had to die. Nothing can kill the wiegeabo.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Oh! Sjáđu! Logandi kind!
Oh! Look! A flaming sheep!
Ţetta er besta signature í heimi.
Shlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:53 PM   #122
SuperFerret
King of the Urban Jungle
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 34,005
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Somehow I picture twy being as hug crazy like that for real, but I get the feeling I'd get a curt nod and maybe, maybe a handshake.

__________________
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING HAMSTER...
-----MORE POWERFUL THAN A BOX OF TISSUES...
----------ABLE TO LEAP OFF OF TALL BUILDINGS AND HIT THE GROUND...
SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:54 PM   #123
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFerret View Post
He's a Scot. Isn't that what they do when they're killing people?










Soze is the killer! Maybe not here, but definitely somewhere!

Look at the statistics. The prostitution rate during Comic-Con the last two years plummeted for a reason...

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:56 PM   #124
SuperFerret
King of the Urban Jungle
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 34,005
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

I also was unaware that you guys started this already.

__________________
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING HAMSTER...
-----MORE POWERFUL THAN A BOX OF TISSUES...
----------ABLE TO LEAP OFF OF TALL BUILDINGS AND HIT THE GROUND...
SuperFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:19 PM   #125
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!
 
MST3K 4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: In front of a computer
Posts: 5,078
Default Re: Hype Horrors 3: Comic-Condemned OOC Thread

Screen Name:MST3K 4ever

What Items Have You Brought to Comic-Con:Some back issues of various Batman titles (circa mid-late 90's) and traded them for other issues.

How many times A DAY can you post? (Note: This game will rely heavily on frequent posts from players. If a player has not posted in a long while, he/she risks automatically being the next victim): At least three times.

Favorite Horror Movie: Halloween. (Circa 1978)

__________________
Know yourself & your enemy & you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles-- General Sun-Tzu

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.