The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 11-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #51
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

Default Re: Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
I wouldn't exactly call them dreams. More like nightmares. But more accurately speculations.

Anyone care to speculate when the events of the start of the first episode when Daniel is murdered might come to pass? Will it be at the end of this season? They can't leave it too late (eg right at the very end of the series) otherwise they'll all look older and significantly different.
Quote:
I think they might've written themselves into a corner with that part. It was ok at the start when no-one was invested in any of the characters. However, if he is a popular character, that might be a problem. I can bet lots of girls watching will protest now if Daniel is killed off, unless they retcon it that he's just critically injured.

I don't remember if they showed the gunman clearly or not. If they did, does anyone recognise him (if they have that episode to hand)? Or maybe he was in disguise? The culprit could be Tyler (in a jealous rage), a hitman hired by the real Emily Thorne (who is psychotic and wanted to hurt Emily/Amanda), or another character we haven't seen yet.
Midseason is when we'll catch up to what we saw at the beginning of the premiere. I read somewhere that the last half of the season will deal with that, especially a trial that has Grayson being charged for it.

And we didn't see the gunman clearly, but we did see Jack at the body shortly after it happened. We also didn't see Daniel's face clearly either, so they could do something with him not being dead either.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #52
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter313 View Post
Midseason is when we'll catch up to what we saw at the beginning of the premiere. I read somewhere that the last half of the season will deal with that, especially a trial that has Grayson being charged for it.

And we didn't see the gunman clearly, but we did see Jack at the body shortly after it happened. We also didn't see Daniel's face clearly either, so they could do something with him not being dead either.
When you say Grayson that's a bit vague, since Grayson is the family name, and there are both of his parents. So which one?

Old 11-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #53
ImWithTeamConan
Avenger of Comedy

So my buddy and I are at his house on his XBox waiting for a couple of our other friends to get there and he scrolls to Hulu Plus.

We come across the first ep of Revenge and I'm like hey that girl is hot! We joke about watching it (cause we thought it was a soap opera-y show from the previews) and then he's like F it let's watch it for a few minutes.

First ep down and it's silent, I kinda go "hey so we could watch a couple more minutes" and before I can finish he's pushing play.

We killed three eps that night and made our friends watch the third with us as we explained it to them.

Damn good show.

ImWithTeamConan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:17 PM   #54
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

Quote:
When you say Grayson that's a bit vague, since Grayson is the family name, and there are both of his parents. So which one?
Bah, my bad! I meant Conrad.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:01 PM   #55
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

Another great ep tonight. And how was that for a tease for the next ep? Jeez. Here's hoping that he gets shot instead!

Old 12-09-2011, 05:16 AM   #56
ravn0s
Side-Kick

so it looks like tyler knows a lot more than we previously assumed.

edit: actually i forgot he had lydia's speech. so he doesn't know more.

Last edited by ravn0s; 12-09-2011 at 07:41 PM.
ravn0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #57
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

New ep tonight!

Old 01-05-2012, 01:28 AM   #58
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Just watched it. Emily finally managed to get rid of Tyler and frame him for the conspiracy against the Graysons and Frank's murder. Tyler did become rather unstable but it seemed that Emily had a hand in him pointing his gun at everyone at the birthday clambake. I'm wondering if he'll be the one who eventually murders Daniel or whether it will be the real Emily Thorne (currently posing as Amanda)?

Old 01-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #59
Prison Mike
Don't drop the soap!

Emily is like a female Batman

Old 01-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #60
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

Great, great episode. I'm glad they've taken Tyler off the table for the time being. I'm sure there's a very good chance that he'll be back at sometime, but I think we needed a break for now.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #61
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Great, great episode. I'm glad they've taken Tyler off the table for the time being. I'm sure there's a very good chance that he'll be back at sometime, but I think we needed a break for now.
He might be back if he's the one who kills Daniel. I don't remember what the murderer looked like or if he was shown. He's the type who would be psychotic enough to kill him off, particularly if he feels rejected by him. Does anyone remember if the assailant was shown in the 1st episode?

Old 01-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #62
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

Quote:
He might be back if he's the one who kills Daniel. I don't remember what the murderer looked like or if he was shown. He's the type who would be psychotic enough to kill him off, particularly if he feels rejected by him. Does anyone remember if the assailant was shown in the 1st episode?
We only saw the hand that pulled the trigger, then we saw Jack as the first person near his body as he pulled him out of the water into the dunes.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #63
JustABill
Slightly Used User.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post
I'm pretty sure Emily Thorne could take Batman. Prep time vs Prep Time.

JustABill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:54 AM   #64
ravn0s
Side-Kick

Quote:
We only saw the hand that pulled the trigger, then we saw Jack as the first person near his body as he pulled him out of the water into the dunes.
we also don't know 100% if it's daniel that was shot.

ravn0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #65
jaymes_e06
TRINITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post
**** that she's the female Punisher

:o
jaymes_e06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #66
Sith Scotti
Banned User

Im trying to recall did we see the face of Daniel ? I am unaware why we assumed it is Daniel , if not him than who ?

Sith Scotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #67
Prison Mike
Don't drop the soap!

No they never showed his face. It was from an angle where there's room for doubt that it could be Daniel.

Old 01-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #68
Sith Scotti
Banned User

who else could it be ? Jack's brother? It has to be a major character , to make it a side character now would kill the momentum?

Sith Scotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #69
Prison Mike
Don't drop the soap!

Jack's brother was the one who found Daniel's body so it can't be him. Every major character was accounted for in that scene. The only one who I suppose it could be (if not Daniel) is Tyler...assuming he escaped from the police.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #70
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

But in the first episode they reported that it was Daniel who was shot. I vaguely recall Declan and Charlotte at the beach and possibly rushing back to the party to inform the rest of the shooting (or possibly not). Then wasn't Victoria screaming hysterically that her son was shot, or possibly rushing out to the body? I would have to watch the episode again to be sure. I thought it was quite unambiguous that Daniel was indeed shot, although they could probably retcon it so that it looks different to what actually happened back then, since he might now be a more popular character (he was a blank slate at the time).

Old 01-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #71
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

Holy ****!! Charlotte could be Emily's sister!!! I did NOT see that coming!!!!

Old 01-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #72
Prison Mike
Don't drop the soap!

That twist blew my mind. Can't wait to see how this all concludes and Victoria finds out Emily's secret.

Old 01-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #73
Evantainment
Side-Kick

Quote:
Holy ****!! Charlotte could be Emily's sister!!! I did NOT see that coming!!!!
I did. I guessed it a couple of episodes back. I thought, "you know what would be a really good twist?" lol

Evantainment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #74
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

That Is pretty good twist It would also explain
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
why Victoria In tape didn't want to have charlotte.She Is reminder of David Clarke.They have clearly showed while Victoria was key In framing him she did love him

marvelrobbins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:39 AM   #75
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Is next week the season finale? Just wondered, since the promo seemed to possibly hint at that, and some have said before that everything will make sense or fall into line by episode 13 (which is next week's one).