The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > The Comics

Old 01-20-2014, 04:09 AM   #1
Constantron
Side-Kick

Default X-Men: Battle of the Atom

Full description for X-Men: Battle of the Atom
The X-Men's past, present and future collide in this 50th anniversary event! Something horrible happens to the past versions of the X-Men that shakes spacetime to its core - and more X-Men arrive from the future with a message: The original five must return home! But when young Cyclops and Marvel Girl run away to stay in the present, the hunt is on! And where does the modern-day Cyclops' revolutionary faction fit in? Things get even more complicated when mysterious foes attack the Jean Grey School and the healing-impaired Wolverine takes mortal hit! With space-time up for grabs, the surprise ending will change everything, as the X-Men's footing in the world is drastically altered! COLLECTING: All -New X-Men 16-17, Uncanny X-Men 12-13, Wolverine & The X-Men 36-37, X-Men: Battle of the Atom 1-2, X-Men 5-6
What do you think of this new release?

Constantron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:15 AM   #2
Samarus
Side-Kick

Default Re: X-Men: Battle of the Atom

I read the weeklies and to be honest I didn't quite enjoy the story. In the end imo it was just a mess of everyone fighting. The first few issues had some nice character moments though.

Last edited by Samarus; 01-20-2014 at 04:56 AM. Reason: autocorrect destroyed my grammar
Samarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:20 AM   #3
Constantron
Side-Kick

Well friends told me the story is good and since it's a Hardback of 248 pages, I thought I should order it.

Old 01-20-2014, 04:58 AM   #4
Samarus
Side-Kick

I depends on your preferences of course. If you like grand scale action spiced with some neat character moments you should enjoy this story.
I hope you'll have fun reading it

Samarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:21 AM   #5
Constantron
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarus View Post
I depends on your preferences of course. If you like grand scale action spiced with some neat character moments you should enjoy this story.
I hope you'll have fun reading it
Thanks!