VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Marvolo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:17 AM   #527
Nemi
Murder Tramp

Default Re: Homeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
How? Nazir was killed so unless he is coming back as a ghost Brody wont be doing anything with him.
It was meant to be a joke.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #528
Christopher Nolan
Banned User

Two options:

Brody gets killed and new case next season
or Brody does something horrible that keeps him interesting..

Christopher Nolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #529
O'Haire
Awesome

Whatever it is, I hope it will end this Carrie/Brody romance. Never liked it and the sooner it ends the better.

O'Haire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #530
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Nolan View Post
Two options:

Brody gets killed and new case next season
or Brody does something horrible that keeps him interesting..
Something is definitely going to happen with Estes. The way the polygraph questioner told Estes about Saul's claim of an assassination plot but made the point that he left it out of the report sounded like a mildly veiled threat to me. A way of telling Estes I know about this so dont forget it when I need a leg up in the company.

Right now I don't know what is going to happen with Brody. the preview made it look like he dies, but it seems too on the nose about it. And why was Quinn at Carrie's instead of Brody's house. Did he follow Brody there or did he go there instead of going to Brody's?

Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson: A Fascinatingly Disturbing Thought
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 12-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #531
Christopher Nolan
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Haire View Post
Whatever it is, I hope it will end this Carrie/Brody romance. Never liked it and the sooner it ends the better.
it's poor handling by the writers.

i really hope they have something special for the final cause overall the second season was a huge letdown..

Old 12-10-2012, 01:05 AM   #532
Project862006
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Haire View Post
yeah let him go back to his cheating wife and ungrateful daughter lol

Project862006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:05 AM   #533
Christopher Nolan
Banned User

Quote:
Right now I don't know what is going to happen with Brody. the preview made it look like he dies, but it seems too on the nose about it. And why was Quinn at Carrie's instead of Brody's house. Did he follow Brody there or did he go there instead of going to Brody's?
They have to do something to Brody or Carrie. Both cant be happy. So either Brody does something horrible or he gets killed...and Carrie will start to go crazy..

Old 12-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #534
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
They have to do something to Brody or Carrie. Both cant be happy. So either Brody does something horrible or he gets killed...and Carrie will start to go crazy..
I'm not sure I can handle much more of crazy Carrie. Actually Carrie as a character is pretty annoying even on her good days. Can't say I'm overly fond of Brody either. Kill em both and follow Saul. I'd watch the hell of that show. Saul brings down Estes, and does work in the Middle East. Be better than the Brody/Carrie Loveboat.

Speaking of Saul, last season Carrie was the crazy one being outed, and now Estes is making Saul look unstable and forcing him out. I find that interesting.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 12-10-2012, 01:17 AM   #535
Poeman
Banned User

i think Brody will go on the run or something...I dont know where next season will go but having the terrorist angle made this show very good...No Abu Nazir means they need a good story now.

Yet to know who is the mole...I guess Galvez is no longer the mole or is he?

Poeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #536
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poeman View Post
i think Brody will go on the run or something...I dont know where next season will go but having the terrorist angle made this show very good...No Abu Nazir means they need a good story now.

Yet to know who is the mole...I guess Galvez is no longer the mole or is he?
When they went after Galvez I was so close to coming here and saying "I knew it!" but it wasn't meant to be. His stitches coming out was awfully convenient, but you can never tell where this show is going. Now I don't know if he is the mole or not. I've been suspicious of him for a while so I'm still thinking he is the mole.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 12-10-2012, 01:29 AM   #537
georgec
Not a hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
yeah let him go back to his cheating wife and ungrateful daughter lol
No ****. Guy spends 8 years as a POW to terrorists, and his ****ing daughter and wife are complete ****heads toward him.

I can't stand Jessica. She cheats on her husband then acts like a victim.

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat
around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended.
georgec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:33 AM   #538
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgec View Post
No ****. Guy spends 8 years as a POW to terrorists, and his ****ing daughter and wife are complete ****heads toward him.

I can't stand Jessica. She cheats on her husband then acts like a victim.
Dana's attitude gets old. Generally teenagers are selfish annoying little ****heads but she takes it to a whole other level sometimes.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 12-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #539
E-Man
Cooler than your daddy.

Dana needs to be shot. She's gotten to the point where I am starting to hate her as much as I hated Lori on The Walking Dead show.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:58 AM   #540
Christopher Nolan
Banned User

Quote:

Speaking of Saul, last season Carrie was the crazy one being outed, and now Estes is making Saul look unstable and forcing him out. I find that interesting.
Another interesting thing is that most people thought Estes is just an idiot with no brain and just a puppet of Walden and the politicial elite, totally wrong on that.

I agree, Saul is for me the far most interesting person. He needs to stay alive.

Quote:
When they went after Galvez I was so close to coming here and saying "I knew it!" but it wasn't meant to be. His stitches coming out was awfully convenient, but you can never tell where this show is going. Now I don't know if he is the mole or not. I've been suspicious of him for a while so I'm still thinking he is the mole.
I told you that Galvez as the mole would just be too obvious. Not really a shock.

At the moment the terrorist angle is gone, and I'm not really sure tha another terrorist mastermind would be interesting next season, especially giving the circumstances that Nazir was the big guy and nobody else could match him that quick. That leaves us with the current situation, that means something has to happen with Brody.

Some points:
- His death would be a shock, but wont really impact the show next season
- Brody finding out that they tried to kill him and in the process of that he kills Quinn? Goes after Estes and the CIA?

Old 12-10-2012, 02:04 AM   #541
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Another interesting thing is that most people thought Estes is just an idiot with no brain and just a puppet of Walden and the politicial elite, totally wrong on that.

I agree, Saul is for me the far most interesting person. He needs to stay alive.

I told you that Galvez as the mole would just be too obvious. Not really a shock.

At the moment the terrorist angle is gone, and I'm not really sure tha another terrorist mastermind would be interesting next season, especially giving the circumstances that Nazir was the big guy and nobody else could match him that quick. That leaves us with the current situation, that means something has to happen with Brody.

Some points:
- His death would be a shock, but wont really impact the show next season
- Brody finding out that they trie dto kill him and in the process of that he kills Quinn? Goes after Estes and the CIA?
There could still be some elements between Brody and Nazir that we arent aware of. When Brody was telling the CIA of their last meeting when Nazir first got into the states it seemed like he might be leaving out details. Also, I dont buy that he let Walden die to save Carrie . I dont think Brody ever stopped being the guy that wanted to blow up the heads of state. He has just been playing with the CIA. Leading Carrie on, cutting his ties with his family and mind ****ing everyone. Then when Quinn tries to kill him it will set fire to his determination and he will go full blown terrorist. Who knows maybe Nazir always planned for Brody to take over. Maybe Brody was Nazir's master plan and that is why Nazir let himself be killed instead of letting himself be taken.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 12-10-2012, 02:09 AM   #542
Christopher Nolan
Banned User

Quote:
There could still be some elements between Brody and Nazir that we arent aware of. When Brody was telling the CIA of their last meeting when Nazir first got into the states it seemed like he might be leaving out details. Also, I dont buy that he let Walden die to save Carrie . I dont think Brody ever stopped being the guy that wanted to blow up the heads of state. He has just been playing with the CIA. Leading Carrie on, cutting his ties with his family and mind ****ing everyone. Then when Quinn tries to kill him it will set fire to his determination and he will go full blown terrorist. Who knows maybe Nazir always planned for Brody to take over.
I like the idea and i hope you're right cause this would make up for some huge letdowns so far. I'm also not convinced that Brody is really "cured". It was clear for Nazir that he will for sure die, as soon as he stepped into the USA. So, why not play with them ? Brody stepping into Nazir's shoes? Without the CIA knowing about it?

Old 12-10-2012, 02:12 AM   #543
Project862006
Banned User

Quote:
Dana's attitude gets old. Generally teenagers are selfish annoying little ****heads but she takes it to a whole other level sometimes.
yeah i really cant stand dana now i used to like her but ***** is annoying

saying crap i wish you never came back from POW camp and mike is a better father

Old 12-10-2012, 02:17 AM   #544
Christopher Nolan
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
saying crap i wish you never came back from POW camp and mike is a better father
the family being the only thing that kept him alive...hearing something like this makes you lose your faith in family..

Old 12-10-2012, 02:54 AM   #545
Liam_H
Side-Kick

The finale promo is too on the nose for it to be Brody, maybe someone else was actually assassinated. And the burial that we saw was actually the Vice President Walden.

Spill

Liam_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:46 AM   #546
Donut
Side-Kick

If Brody dies then there is no need for his family on the show anymore. So I support that

Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:45 AM   #547
Crockett
With Teeth

It feel like this episode is a preparation of saying farewell to Brody with Nazir dead and him leaving his family to be with Carrie but then Gordon & Gansa might have something else up in their sleeves regarding Brody, I'm excited nonetheless for the finale.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #548
Poeman
Banned User

I dont think brodie is getting killed...Jeez guys, he is one of the reasons the show is around. I think he ends up being on the run.

Quinn probably gets killed and Estes gets framed by Saul or something. Saul is a cool guy.

Dana is a ****ing annoying *****, they need to kill her off the show or give her a backseat to Chris. This girl is terrible...Maybe Homeland creators will find out after some sort of focus group after the season.

Poeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #549
Project862006
Banned User

one thing i do like about dana is homeland has portrayed an actual modern teenager not some fabricated teenager we see in tons of films

Old 12-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #550
Donut
Side-Kick

The only way I would put up with the wife. Is if she is in the background of every scene. But noticeable & just standing there naked with the boobs showing. She can be sitting down if the situation calls for it. But with the boobs showing & naked & quiet & saying nothing. Thats about it

Donut is offline   Reply With Quote