The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Old 06-03-2013, 11:54 PM   #201
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Default Re: Fuse

Really wish we got the Overstrike game instead.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:54 AM   #202
Wolvieboy17
Believe it!

I've still been having a decent amount of fun in this game. The escalation mode or whatever it's called is much better than I thought it would be. More Mass Effect than Horde mode. It can be really rewarding when everyones holding together and forming an awesomely tight team unit.

Old 06-12-2013, 06:30 PM   #203
zenith16
Side-Kick

This is a late Review. Well they finally put this up. Delayed cause Vic went to press conference on the XB1 dureing the week it was done and others even though this was filmed some time ago . Kinda what happens when you want to do the editingyour self and you have other things to keeping up with your competition. Any way here it is

Reviews

Fuse (Xbox 360/PS3)

Victor and Scott unleash an alien arsenal in Fuse.

Synopsis:Scott and vic blasted away in fuse. competent shooter with cool weapons. But it's too derivative and uninspired.

Scott's score 4.0 Vic's score 6.0

Source:EPD.TV/ROTR

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #204
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung

Sucks to hear the general public feeling indifferent towards this game. I haven't played it yet but I've been looking forward to it ever since it was Overstrike.

Old 06-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #205
zenith16
Side-Kick

It's the part about it bein formerly over strike and it becoming fuse at issue here, and as you see in that last video as they said it's the fact the the main characters lack personality and the actual stars are the guns and not a mix of both the guns and the characters, "Being the stars." Unlike insomniac's other works.

It's playable and if you want to try it out do so. But they could have done better.

Last edited by zenith16; 06-12-2013 at 06:54 PM.
zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #206
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

I just don't know what to think of Insomniac. They were known for fun games, left Sony because they wanted to own their IPs and make more money by going multiplat. Then when they get their chance, they turn a game that looked completely fun at first, into something completely, generic, safe and bland. The reception is mostly mediocre. And now at E3 they announce an exclusive game for Microsoft, that looks completely silly and crazy again, more in line with what they are known for.

Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:14 PM   #207
jacobed
Banned User

Yeah Ms stepped in and said hey heres a bunch of money, make something awesome. It looks so ridiculous, I can't wait

jacobed is offline   Reply With Quote