The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Transformers > Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Old 07-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #1
Supperhero
Side-Kick

Default Questions about TF3 and TF2... plotholes?

1- When Sentinel Prime activates the SPACE GATE and 200 Decepticons jump/teleport from Moon to Earth... WTF? 200 Decepticons "sleeping" on the Moon????? When did that happen? When did they land on there? Did they really need the SPACE GATE to reach Earth? I remember Autobots arrived on Earth via "Protoforms", like meteors. See TF1.

2- Megatron said he was supposed to meet Sentinel Prime on Earth... when??? Magatron went in Stasis-Lock in 1800 or so !!!! And he was in there because the All-Spark anyway.

3- TRANFORMERS 2-related. What was Jetfire doing on Earth for centuries? And nobody never ever spotted him?

4- Where did the Decepticons take those giant ships at the end of TF3?

Please no comic books or novelizations. TO ME, only the movies are continuity. Answer me with points based only on the movies.

Supperhero is offline   Reply With Quote