Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Default Want to see First Class again? Click here to find out how:

Hey everyone -

Punisher Rising has been nice enough offer the X-Men movie money voucher activation code he received with his X-Men blu-rays to any of the X-fans here who might be interested in using it to see First Class again. Here's his message, please PM him for more info:

Quote:
Hello, I've got four Movie Money tickets for X-Men: First Class that haven't been activated, yet. I acquired them recently after purchasing the other four X-Men films on Blu-ray, as they came with the four films. I already saw FC earlier in June, but I don't want these tickets to go to waste. If anyone is interested in seeing First Class and would like the Movie Money (of which each has up to $12 on it), just PM me and I'll give you the code along with the instructions. But be sure to contact me before July 10th, which is when they expire. I recommend following the instructions and using the Movie Money ASAP after I give them to you, so you can use them while they're still good.
If anyone is interested, just send Punisher Rising a PM before 7/10.

Thanks, PR!