The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Spider-Man 1, 2 & 3

View Poll Results: Do you like or dislike organic webshooters?
Love em 17 39.53%
Hate em 10 23.26%
Like em both 16 37.21%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #101
Troy_Parker
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: YooKay
Posts: 11,241
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyVille View Post
I remember in the second one when that started happening during the fight in the bank with Ock, for some reason I thought they were going to introduce webshooters since it seemed like he couldn't control his webbing anymore.
You're not the only one.

Troy_Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #102
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
 
Chris Wallace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 35,660
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyVille View Post
I remember in the second one when that started happening during the fight in the bank with Ock, for some reason I thought they were going to introduce webshooters since it seemed like he couldn't control his webbing anymore.
That never crossed my mind; I don't see how it would have helped. Plus seeing him wearing glasses in the cafe trailer made it clear to me that his powers were going wonky as a whole.

__________________
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009. Gone Too Soon.
May he finally find the peace that eluded him in life.
There is only ONE Spider-Man. His name is Peter Parker. He's an adult, and he's straight!
Chris Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #103
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
 
Chris Wallace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 35,660
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
and those people have no argument to back that up.
That's a pretty big assumption. Are you so wrapped up in your own opinion that you can't possibly see validity in ANY opposing argument?

__________________
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009. Gone Too Soon.
May he finally find the peace that eluded him in life.
There is only ONE Spider-Man. His name is Peter Parker. He's an adult, and he's straight!
Chris Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:22 AM   #104
MessiahDecoy123
Psychological Anarchy
 
MessiahDecoy123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,690
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wallace View Post
That's a pretty big assumption. Are you so wrapped up in your own opinion that you can't possibly see validity in ANY opposing argument?
Okay fine, so how are organics less lazy, obvious and redundant than mechs.

*grabs popcorn*

__________________
MR - Morlock Rule
MessiahDecoy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:52 AM   #105
BobbyCorwin88
Avatars are hard
 
BobbyCorwin88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,295
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timstuff View Post
On a more meta-scale though, I prefer that Spidey's webs be one of his powers because that makes them unique to Spider-Man. I mean sure, he's strong and can stick to walls, but at the end of the day, if you have a pair of his web shooters then anyone can be Spider-man. Because the webs are one of his powers, there is only one Spider-Man, and I like it that way. They are arguably his most iconic ability, and I think it's much better for him as a superhero if it's not just a gadget. Wolverine was originally a "gadget character" too until the writer decided that he'd be a much more compelling character if his claws actually came out of his hands rather than simply being in his gloves like they were originally.
Here's where I disagree with you. Just because Spidey might not have organic webbing doesn't mean his web shooters still aren't unique to him. They're unique to him because he invented them and nobody else did. Even if someone else got their hands on them, which I'm pretty sure they have in the past, they might not be able to use them to their full potential, let alone reload them with web fluid since Peter invented that too.

Spidey uses the web shooters on top of his extra powers to actually swing around with them. Other people who don't possess his abilities wouldn't be able to swing around like he can because at some point they'd lose balance and free-fall to their doom. A unique feature of his spider-sense includes the fact the it warns him from web-slinging onto unstable building ledges. Not a lot of other people can do the same.

I have nothing against organic webbing, but the fact that Peter invented web shooters as a teenager needs to be showcased. It gives us a glimpse into his genius. I would prefer to see him develop organic webbing down the road since that's how they handled it in the comics.

I think Raimi's mistake was that Peter's organic webbing didn't do anything to enhance his character. Also they didn't really show off or explain how the webbing leaves his suit. I sure as heck didn't see any holes. Webb has already explained it and that's why I feel it works.

BobbyCorwin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 03:54 AM   #106
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
 
Chris Wallace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 35,660
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
Okay fine, so how are organics less lazy, obvious and redundant than mechs.

*grabs popcorn*
It's not the basis of my argument. I'm simply saying you shouldn't just out of hand say that an argument that you haven't even heard has no merit. The basis of MY argument is that there's nothing wrong with either method. If I hated mechs I couldn't have enjoyed the comics all these years, and if I hated organics I couldn't have enjoyed the movies. Although I do personally find it a bit of a stretch that all of a sudden, out of the blue, he figured out how to devise a chemical polymer with the EXACT SAME properties as a spider's web, immediately after gaining spider-like abilities. Especially when he planned to use said device and said abilities as an entertainer. I find it a little easier to swallow that, just as he naturally developed the ability to generate spider silk the same way he developed the ability to climb walls and jump 20 feet. I fail to see what's lazy or redundant about it.

__________________
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009. Gone Too Soon.
May he finally find the peace that eluded him in life.
There is only ONE Spider-Man. His name is Peter Parker. He's an adult, and he's straight!
Chris Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:05 AM   #107
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
 
Chris Wallace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 35,660
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
It's like saying people wouldn't suggest adamantium if Wolverine had bone claws for his entire history. Of course no one wouldn't suggest adamantium. They would have no idea how much adamantium would possibly add to the character without reading stories where Wolverine had adamantium.

Same goes for mechanical webshooters. You don't know what your missing until it is introduced then taken away.
Funny how you chose to reference the only other hero who has an artificial supplement to his natural abilities. But here's the thing; WOlverine's bone claws can't cut half as much as his adamantium can. I can't see anything that Spider-Man's GENERAL PURPOSE webbing (without modification) can do that organic can't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy_Parker View Post
Mechs also add an extra element of drama. Peter's swinging, he runs out of web mid-swing... comes crashing down. Peter's battling a supervillain, his webshooters are destroyed, so now he's gotta hold his own with one webshooter/no webshooters.
Truth be told, I've gotten a little tired of that. I've never seen Superman run out of flight or the Hulk run out of muscle. Spider-Man runs out of webbing WAY too often for me. And not behind some understandable situation like trying to web a bridge together. No, just everyday, run-of-the-mill use. (Although I guess that would be understandable in the McFarlane days; he'd use half a cartridge in a single panel) And then it's always a big shock, accompanied by an announcement. "Oh, no! (taps trigger repeatedly as if some webbing will miraculously spurt out) I'm out of web fluid!" He looks like those idiots who click empty chambers 5 times before accepting that there are no more bullets in the gun. He's been at this game for years. You'd think after awhile he'd learn to carry more; condense the fluid-something. I remember him building an indicator gauge to let him know when he was running low, and yet it was never mentioned again that I can recall.

__________________
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009. Gone Too Soon.
May he finally find the peace that eluded him in life.
There is only ONE Spider-Man. His name is Peter Parker. He's an adult, and he's straight!
Chris Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:23 AM   #108
MessiahDecoy123
Psychological Anarchy
 
MessiahDecoy123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,690
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wallace View Post
Funny how you chose to reference the only other hero who has an artificial supplement to his natural abilities. But here's the thing; WOlverine's bone claws can't cut half as much as his adamantium can. I can't see anything that Spider-Man's GENERAL PURPOSE webbing (without modification) can do that organic can't.
.
but modication of the webbing is actually a big deal.

If Parker can't modify his webbing to combat the specialties of half his rogue gallery you're losing alot of story potential.

__________________
MR - Morlock Rule
MessiahDecoy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:26 AM   #109
MessiahDecoy123
Psychological Anarchy
 
MessiahDecoy123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,690
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wallace View Post
It's not the basis of my argument. I'm simply saying you shouldn't just out of hand say that an argument that you haven't even heard has no merit. The basis of MY argument is that there's nothing wrong with either method. If I hated mechs I couldn't have enjoyed the comics all these years, and if I hated organics I couldn't have enjoyed the movies. Although I do personally find it a bit of a stretch that all of a sudden, out of the blue, he figured out how to devise a chemical polymer with the EXACT SAME properties as a spider's web, immediately after gaining spider-like abilities. Especially when he planned to use said device and said abilities as an entertainer. I find it a little easier to swallow that, just as he naturally developed the ability to generate spider silk the same way he developed the ability to climb walls and jump 20 feet. I fail to see what's lazy or redundant about it.
Organic webbing is redundant because it's just another physical mutation he got from spiders among the long list of things.

It's lazy because anyone could've come up with a boy who got webbing abilities after getting bit by a special spider. Even a four year old.

__________________
MR - Morlock Rule
MessiahDecoy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:33 AM   #110
MarveliteSpider
"Face it, Tiger"
 
MarveliteSpider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Daily Bugle
Posts: 340
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wallace View Post
Although I do personally find it a bit of a stretch that all of a sudden, out of the blue, he figured out how to devise a chemical polymer with the EXACT SAME properties as a spider's web, immediately after gaining spider-like abilities. Especially when he planned to use said device and said abilities as an entertainer.
If we're going with mechanical, I like the idea of the spider transferring an "instinct" into Peter of how to create webbing and shooters. That's how it was in the 90's animated series.

Spiders are born naturally knowing how to spin webs. It's in their DNA. When the radioactive spider bit Peter, it didn't bestow him with organic webbing, but with knowledge and instinct of how to go about doing it.

Organics FTW tho.

MarveliteSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #111
Troy_Parker
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: YooKay
Posts: 11,241
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wallace View Post
Funny how you chose to reference the only other hero who has an artificial supplement to his natural abilities. But here's the thing; WOlverine's bone claws can't cut half as much as his adamantium can. I can't see anything that Spider-Man's GENERAL PURPOSE webbing (without modification) can do that organic can't.


Truth be told, I've gotten a little tired of that. I've never seen Superman run out of flight or the Hulk run out of muscle. Spider-Man runs out of webbing WAY too often for me. And not behind some understandable situation like trying to web a bridge together. No, just everyday, run-of-the-mill use. (Although I guess that would be understandable in the McFarlane days; he'd use half a cartridge in a single panel) And then it's always a big shock, accompanied by an announcement. "Oh, no! (taps trigger repeatedly as if some webbing will miraculously spurt out) I'm out of web fluid!" He looks like those idiots who click empty chambers 5 times before accepting that there are no more bullets in the gun. He's been at this game for years. You'd think after awhile he'd learn to carry more; condense the fluid-something. I remember him building an indicator gauge to let him know when he was running low, and yet it was never mentioned again that I can recall.
I'll ignore those first two examples because I'm pretty damn sure it could never happen.

I'm not talking about the comic books, I know it happens way too often in those. In these movies, it'd be cool to see. I'm willing to bet that The Lizard will actually destroy at least one of his webshooters in either their first battle, or final.

Troy_Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #112
Troy_Parker
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: YooKay
Posts: 11,241
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarveliteSpider View Post
If we're going with mechanical, I like the idea of the spider transferring an "instinct" into Peter of how to create webbing and shooters. That's how it was in the 90's animated series.

Spiders are born naturally knowing how to spin webs. It's in their DNA. When the radioactive spider bit Peter, it didn't bestow him with organic webbing, but with knowledge and instinct of how to go about doing it.

Organics FTW tho.
I actually always really loved this explanation as to how Peter makes the formula for his webbing.

Troy_Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #113
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
 
Chris Wallace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 35,660
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
but modication of the webbing is actually a big deal.

If Parker can't modify his webbing to combat the specialties of half his rogue gallery you're losing alot of story potential.
Maybe. But running to the lab every time a new threat emerges is more of a Batman plot device, imo. And who's to say organic webbing can't be modified? In theory he could wear something to infuse the chemical into it as it comes out.

__________________
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009. Gone Too Soon.
May he finally find the peace that eluded him in life.
There is only ONE Spider-Man. His name is Peter Parker. He's an adult, and he's straight!
Chris Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #114
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
 
Chris Wallace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 35,660
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
Organic webbing is redundant because it's just another physical mutation he got from spiders among the long list of things.

It's lazy because anyone could've come up with a boy who got webbing abilities after getting bit by a special spider. Even a four year old.
By that logic, it's lazy to give him ANY spider abilities at all. By that logic, spider-strength is lazy. Spider-sense is lazy. it would be more inventive to have the spider bite not change him at all and just inspire him to make devices that enable him to stick to walls.

__________________
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009. Gone Too Soon.
May he finally find the peace that eluded him in life.
There is only ONE Spider-Man. His name is Peter Parker. He's an adult, and he's straight!
Chris Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #115
Godzilla2014
Deadpan Snarker
 
Godzilla2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,844
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wallace View Post
By that logic, it's lazy to give him ANY spider abilities at all. By that logic, spider-strength is lazy. Spider-sense is lazy. it would be more inventive to have the spider bite not change him at all and just inspire him to make devices that enable him to stick to walls.
I agree.

__________________
Fan of Christopher Nolan's Batman!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRIM View Post
This post was brought to you by Godzilla.

http://i.imgur.com/6FNiJ.jpg

The more you know.
Godzilla2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #116
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
 
Chris Wallace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 35,660
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy_Parker View Post
I actually always really loved this explanation as to how Peter makes the formula for his webbing.
My problem with that explanation is, do spiders know what goes into their silk? I don't think so, anymore than a typical mammal knows how their body produces milk or a snake knows what its venom is made of.

__________________
Michael Joseph Jackson 1958-2009. Gone Too Soon.
May he finally find the peace that eluded him in life.
There is only ONE Spider-Man. His name is Peter Parker. He's an adult, and he's straight!
Chris Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:01 PM   #117
MessiahDecoy123
Psychological Anarchy
 
MessiahDecoy123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,690
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wallace View Post
By that logic, it's lazy to give him ANY spider abilities at all. By that logic, spider-strength is lazy. Spider-sense is lazy. it would be more inventive to have the spider bite not change him at all and just inspire him to make devices that enable him to stick to walls.
but the spider-sense is not lazy. It actually is an interesting adaptation of the spider's abilities. Same goes for mechanical webshooters.

but giving spider-man organic webbing abilties simply because a spider also has it is just lazy. You're just transferring the exact same ability. There's nothing special about organics at all.

__________________
MR - Morlock Rule
MessiahDecoy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:09 PM   #118
Godzilla2014
Deadpan Snarker
 
Godzilla2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,844
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
but the spider-sense is not lazy. It actually is an interesting adaptation of the spider's abilities. Same goes for mechanical webshooters.

but giving spider-man organic webbing abilties simply because a spider also has it is just lazy. You're just transferring the exact same ability. There's nothing special about organics at all.
Huh? What separates "an interesting adaptation of the spider's abilities" from "just transferring the exact same ability"? What makes spider-sense the former, and biological webshooters the latter?

__________________
Fan of Christopher Nolan's Batman!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRIM View Post
This post was brought to you by Godzilla.

http://i.imgur.com/6FNiJ.jpg

The more you know.
Godzilla2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #119
Troy_Parker
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: YooKay
Posts: 11,241
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Honestly, organic webbing is a little gross too.

Troy_Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:13 PM   #120
MessiahDecoy123
Psychological Anarchy
 
MessiahDecoy123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,690
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wallace View Post
My problem with that explanation is, do spiders know what goes into their silk? I don't think so, anymore than a typical mammal knows how their body produces milk or a snake knows what its venom is made of.
It's just a way the human brain migt develop spider instincts in a vastly more sophisticated way. Kind of how the spider-sense is ESP instead of tiny sensitive hairs.

__________________
MR - Morlock Rule
MessiahDecoy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:21 PM   #121
MessiahDecoy123
Psychological Anarchy
 
MessiahDecoy123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,690
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2014 View Post
Huh? What separates "an interesting adaptation of the spider's abilities" from "just transferring the exact same ability"? What makes spider-sense the former, and biological webshooters the latter?
A spiders spider-sense is actually tiny hairs. Spider-man's spider-sense is neurological ESP. Two completely different traits.

It's far more inspired to give Spider-man ESP (a special adaptation) instead of giving him small tiny hairs exactly like spiders.

__________________
MR - Morlock Rule

Last edited by MessiahDecoy123; 08-04-2011 at 09:27 PM.
MessiahDecoy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:45 PM   #122
Godzilla2014
Deadpan Snarker
 
Godzilla2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,844
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
A spiders spider-sense is actually tiny hairs. Spider-man's spider-sense is neurological ESP. Two completely different traits.

It's far more inspired to give Spider-man ESP (a unique ability) instead of just giving him small tiny hairs like spiders.
Actually, I think some of the comics have stated that he does have tiny vibration-sensing hairs like a spider that can detect even a light breeze. If I recall correctly, he used these hairs in his first battle with Vulture in Amazing Spider-Man # 2, and it was brought up in the recent "The Other" story-arc.
So what about wall-crawling, spider-strength, spider-reflexes et cetera? Even if it is "lazy" to transfer the spider's abilities into Peter Parker, that's sort of the whole point of his origin.

__________________
Fan of Christopher Nolan's Batman!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRIM View Post
This post was brought to you by Godzilla.

http://i.imgur.com/6FNiJ.jpg

The more you know.
Godzilla2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:28 PM   #123
MessiahDecoy123
Psychological Anarchy
 
MessiahDecoy123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,690
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

I don't think it's lazy to transfer a cople of abilities directly but all of them? Yes that would be lazy.

__________________
MR - Morlock Rule
MessiahDecoy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #124
Godzilla2014
Deadpan Snarker
 
Godzilla2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,844
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
I don't think it's lazy to transfer a cople of abilities directly but all of them? Yes that would be lazy.
Well, he is Spider-Man. I think it's far from lazy to give him spiders' trademark webbing. Hell I would say that spider-strength is far more lazy than biological webshooters are. After all, a spider's immense strength-to-weight ratio only works thanks to the square-cube law, while you could splice the web-making gene into a goat and that goat will produce webbing.

__________________
Fan of Christopher Nolan's Batman!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRIM View Post
This post was brought to you by Godzilla.

http://i.imgur.com/6FNiJ.jpg

The more you know.
Godzilla2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:48 PM   #125
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert
 
SpideyVille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The little part of the Big Apple
Posts: 20,843
Default Re: Organic Webshooter Tribute Thread.

For some reason, after I got hooked on the movies, I decided to check out the Marvel Masterworks collection for Spidey and I found it completely weird that he had webshooters. It wasn't because I preferred the movies or anything, but rather because I thought it just made more sense that the webbing came with his powers.

__________________
SpideyVille is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.