The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man

Old 07-30-2011, 04:23 PM   #26
GoldGoblin
Side-Kick

Default Re: Characters unused by Raimi that you would like to see in the reboot universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
I think a lot of people want Electro. He may not be the most fascinating villain, but man he'll look amazing on film and the battles would look awesome.
^
He could have a whip made out of electricity.

Old 07-30-2011, 08:18 PM   #27
Spiderine
Business as Usual

Default Re: Characters unused by Raimi that you would like to see in the reboot universe.

I like the idea of using Electro. After Lizard he is probably the one villain that was left unused that I would love to see. I see loads of potential with him storywise.

Spiderine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:24 AM   #28
Mr. X
Side-Kick

Well we got lizard, and now gettin electro....I'd like to see in minor roles rhino, vulture, scorpion, like how they were in the video game. I really want this cross species thing to be the bedrock of the crazy stuff oscorp is doin. Or even have alistair smythe

Mr. X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #29
Coffee
Newbie First Class

Although this character is under FOX & wont be making an appearance any time soon, it would be cool to see the kingpin aka wilson fisk.

We've never seen a non "super powered" villain in any of the live action films, so that would be an interesting angle to see.

Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #30
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

No, Kingpin is owned by Sony. They let Fox borrow him for the Daredevil film.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #31
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldGoblin View Post
^
He could have a whip made out of electricity.
"I like the way you fry, boy."

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:09 PM   #32
CoolCadaver49
Not a Hero...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
"I like the way you fry, boy."
Genius.