The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

View Poll Results: You agree?
Yes! God, yes! 12 85.71%
Nah, we're fine 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #76
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
We make it so the whole thing is anonymous, kinda like gloryholing, but...in the end I always know when I'm paired with byrd.
Is it because I shout out racist remarks while I'm...in the moment?

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #77
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Revolution!

It's because you're too rough with me.

wieg knows how to treat a fella. Be more like wieg.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #78
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,342
Default Re: Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
Guess I'm glad I saved my stillettos after I graduated college and turned into a real adult.
This is getting better and better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
It's because you're too rough with me.

wieg knows how to treat a fella. Be more like wieg.
Are you going to wear your stillettos too?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #79
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: Revolution!

Because I'm a rebel.

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:01 AM   #80
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: Revolution!

So... sitrep?

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #81
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,342
Default Re: Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlekin View Post
So... sitrep?
Seconded

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #82
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,261
Default Re: Revolution!

I've brought this thread and the general pitch of what the new section would look like to the attention of the staff.

I'm waiting for feedback. I only posted it today because I wasn't sure of how to go about bringing it up until now. It's kind of a difficult thing to ask to be moved to another part of the boards, especially the two that we're looking at.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #83
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Revolution!



^
My expression right now, sitting in front of my computer. Can we resume the pornography yet?

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:24 PM   #84
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,261
Default Re: Revolution!

I never took you for one of them... purple skins.

I gots myself a problem with them types.


Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #85
Bounce
DC RPG Slacker
 
Bounce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 283
Default Re: Revolution!

As the self appointed slack-bastard of the DC rpgs, I've contributed my opinion to this auspicious assortment of lewd references and common sense.

I'm in favor of any discussion in which Byrd is whored out.

__________________
Madness does not always howl, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day that whispers and says, “Hey, is there room in your head for one more?”

Currently into: Journey Into Mystery, Batman & Robin, Nightwing
Bounce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #86
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
I never took you for one of them... purple skins.

I gots myself a problem with them types.



Your mother and I are very disappointed in you.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #87
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,342
Default Re: Revolution!

Is Spike going to become the new Bison and post a Parasite pic that fits each of his posts?


Last edited by wiegeabo; 09-08-2011 at 09:01 PM.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:49 PM   #88
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,261
Default Re: Revolution!

Damn you, edit your post! Edit your post now!

Don't give him the idea!!!

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:31 PM   #89
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Is Spike going to become the new Bison and post a Parasite pic that fits each of his posts?


No. That would be absurd.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:08 AM   #90
twylight
One And Only
 
twylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The twylight zone...
Posts: 26,098
Default Re: Revolution!

I still have that Parasite Dinah image laying about... I should totally do that to her before the RPG ends!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1
twy knows in the first five minutes whether she's going to marry you, bed you, or just be friends.
twylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:20 AM   #91
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Revolution!



Indeed.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:22 PM   #92
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Revolution!

So. The rebellious revolution has been quelled?



Victory is mine.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #93
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: Revolution!

No! Keep rioting, if only to spite Spike...and also 72 inch plasma screen, mutha****a!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #94
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Revolution!



You will rue this day, Byrd.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #95
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,342
Default Re: Revolution!

Yes, yes! I have created a monster!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #96
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Revolution!


__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #97
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Revolution!

...Father? Where did you go?



I will find and punish you for the terror you have unleashed!

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #98
Bounce
DC RPG Slacker
 
Bounce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 283
Default Re: Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_x1 View Post
...Father? Where did you go?



I will find and punish you for the terror you have unleashed!
Okay, now you're just showing off.

That is creative as hell.

__________________
Madness does not always howl, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day that whispers and says, “Hey, is there room in your head for one more?”

Currently into: Journey Into Mystery, Batman & Robin, Nightwing
Bounce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #99
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,342
Default Re: Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_x1 View Post
...Father? Where did you go?



I will find and punish you for the terror you have unleashed!
It sort of looks like he has a bat on his chest.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #100
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Revolution!



Hmm... Intriguing, however absurd the idea might be that I would adorn my chest with such a ridiculous icon.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.