The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

View Poll Results: You agree?
Yes! God, yes! 12 85.71%
Nah, we're fine 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 12:38 AM   #151
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Revolution!

I didn't say it had to be yours

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:40 AM   #152
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,789
Default Re: Revolution!

I just posted a link to this forum on my FB page. For those of you who I'm friends with on FB, feel free to share the link with your own pages so maybe we can get some new blood via our real life and/or Facebook friends.

Blacklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:54 PM   #153
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: Revolution!

Y-You guys are FB friends?

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:19 PM   #154
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: Revolution!

http://forums.superherohype.com/anno...hp?f=358&a=169

Incase it was missed.

I know it doesn't quite solve our problems, but it does tidy up the boards and gives us an idea of what a three-sectioned approach would be like.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:30 PM   #155
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Revolution!

You're mad. Mad with power!!!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:42 AM   #156
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: Revolution!

I've got to say, this is already an improvement. Any other word from the admins?

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:14 AM   #157
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Revolution!

Well, I went back to the Project Fanboy forum to check on the recruitment thread.

Only to find out they shutdown their forum.


But I'm going to comment on their podcast and see if they'll mention it on their next podcast. They've read messages from me and trusty on their podcast before.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:22 AM   #158
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
http://forums.superherohype.com/anno...hp?f=358&a=169

Incase it was missed.

I know it doesn't quite solve our problems, but it does tidy up the boards and gives us an idea of what a three-sectioned approach would be like.

So what about creating a forum under Approval & General RPG Discussion for all the applications like this?

Hype RPG Games
(eventually Fandom or Community)
|
|
_____________________________
|--------------------------------|
|--------------------------------|
Games--------------------------Discussion
--------------------------------& Approval
---------------------------------|
---------------------------------|
---------------------------------Game Applications

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #159
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Revolution!

^Confused.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:42 AM   #160
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: Revolution!

I get what you mean, a sub-subforum dealie. But I wouldn't think it'd be crowded with apps to the point to where we'd need another subforum. But that's just me.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:28 AM   #161
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: Revolution!

Agreed. No need for more compartmentalization.

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:45 AM   #162
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Revolution!

Then at least clean out Discussion & Approval. We've got 10 pages of crap built up in there.


Maybe we should separate General Discussion from Applications. That way, all the birthday threads and random chat discussions don't clutter up the apps and push them onto other pages.

So have Discussion, Applications, and Games. All at the same level (instead of putting apps under discussion)

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:49 AM   #163
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,227
Default Re: Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Then at least clean out Discussion & Approval. We've got 10 pages of crap built up in there.


Maybe we should separate General Discussion from Applications. That way, all the birthday threads and random chat discussions don't clutter up the apps and push them onto other pages.

So have Discussion, Applications, and Games. All at the same level (instead of putting apps under discussion)
Personally I don't think we need so many discussion threads.

I mean, do we really need Bulletin Board, Dungeons, and Chat Logs? Seems like we can get by with merging all of them and making that thread a sticky. And then we can also just use the same thread to wish people a happy birthday and all that good stuff. It's not like people aren't going to read it.

Then the rest of the section can be for Apps/Recruitment.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #164
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage27 View Post
Personally I don't think we need so many discussion threads.

I mean, do we really need Bulletin Board, Dungeons, and Chat Logs? Seems like we can get by with merging all of them and making that thread a sticky. And then we can also just use the same thread to wish people a happy birthday and all that good stuff. It's not like people aren't going to read it.

Then the rest of the section can be for Apps/Recruitment.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #165
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: Revolution!

Merging D&F and the bulletin board together works for me, I'd like to keep the chat logs separate, just makes it easier to find and read some of the older IM hijinks.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #166
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Merging D&F and the bulletin board together works for me, I'd like to keep the chat logs separate, just makes it easier to find and read some of the older IM hijinks.
Ditto.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:48 AM   #167
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: Revolution!

Still no admin response?

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:48 AM   #168
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Revolution!

At this point, doesn't it meant he admins don't care?

So we can do whatever we want!!!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:03 PM   #169
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Revolution!

Naked thermonuclear Twister for everyone!

Beer's in the fridge and dead babies are on the grill! Help yourselves!

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:13 PM   #170
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,421
Default Re: Revolution!

I know who I'm inviting!



This party is going to rock!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:27 PM   #171
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: Revolution!

Yeah... nothing from the admins.

I'm gonna try and go a different route and directly pitch it through PMs. Maybe that'll at least get some sort of response, whether it be positive or negative.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.