The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Marvel's The Avengers

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 11:43 AM   #301
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Default Re: The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Damn, the other photos are too big to upload.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:45 AM   #302
WindsofHorus
Test Pilot of the Future

Default Re: The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Anyone here live in central NY? Apparently filming going on right now.
I don't live there but I'm gonna check out some places tomorrow in NYC.. I'll let you guy know if i see anything worthwhile!

Old 09-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #303
misjuevos
WUUHAAAAAAAAA!

yeah that's the quinjet set piece.

Old 09-02-2011, 12:03 PM   #304
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

who let Black Widow drive???

Old 09-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #305
misjuevos
WUUHAAAAAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Damn, the other photos are too big to upload.
this diagram is the set up for the pic you posted. it's funny i wasn't sure what the brown things were till i saw your pic. it's the rubble,lol. the blue box says quinjet door base frame. the rest are numbered rubble.

full size pic link
http://twitpic.com/6exlye/full

Old 09-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #306
RaZaTrOn
Side-Kick

I don't know if this has been posted but i was reading Total Film today in the shop and there was an Interview with Joss Whedon.

The question was something along the lines of 'will we see any new villains introuduced to the MCU?' The way it was worded (cannot remember exactly) basically made it seem as though they were asking are you creating a new villain.

He replied with something like 'We all know Loki is in the mix' and then he agreed and said he was keeping the other villains close to his chest.

Sorry i can't be more specific but i got the vibe that the other villains could potential be brand new.

If any one can grab it and confirm what i said exactly then it would be appreciated.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #307
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

One of the ones I couldn't post earlier. Same thing, different angle.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Old 09-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #308
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by misjuevos View Post
this diagram is the set up for the pic you posted. it's funny i wasn't sure what the brown things were till i saw your pic. it's the rubble,lol. the blue box says quinjet door base frame. the rest are numbered rubble.

full size pic link
http://twitpic.com/6exlye/full
Cool, I love me some quinjet & rubble!

Old 09-02-2011, 01:07 PM   #309
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

the placement of the jet and the US flag can't be a co-incidence.....

Old 09-02-2011, 01:14 PM   #310
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Last one. These things take so damn long to upload!
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Old 09-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #311
Lord
All Mighty

is there any link to prove that story that loki would be using mercenaries from other realms?

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Old 09-02-2011, 01:21 PM   #312
RealIrOnMaN
Shellhead

The Avengers is filming is in full force in NYC park (72nd st entrance). Whole cast is there, except Paltrow and SLJ.

Paparazzi are shooting like crazy: Thor, Loki & Cap in costumes.

"Thereís a punk rock quality to Peter Parker thatís really irreverent and fun and thatís something that Andrew embodies in a way that we havenít seen before. Certainly the materials that have come out have a darker sentiment or thereís a darker projection, but weíre very keen on staying loyal to the humor of Spider-Man."
Old 09-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #313
captainrogers
Diluted SuperSoldier

Ahhh! Want pics!!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #314
Spideyfan93
Hayley Atwell I love you!

My dad works in the city right next to Grand Central Terminal! But at that NYC central park news...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 09-02-2011, 01:35 PM   #315
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealIrOnMaN View Post
The Avengers is filming is in full force in NYC park (72nd st entrance). Whole cast is there, except Paltrow and SLJ.

Paparazzi are shooting like crazy: Thor, Loki & Cap in costumes.
Except Paltrow? So is she definitely in this?

Otherwise her absence doesn't prove she's part of the cast. It would be like saying Natalie Portman wasn't there.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #316
JKM
Side-Kick

Wait, so RDJ is there?

Old 09-02-2011, 01:40 PM   #317
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

MTV Interview with Tom Hiddleston:

Quote:
MTV News: We've seen some new artwork of Loki's fancy costume, how different is it from the one you wore in "Thor?"

Tom Hiddleston: It’s kind of, what’s the right word… it’s more gangster. If in “Thor” he was an Asgardian prince, in "The Avengers" he’s an Asgardian pirate. It’s evolved. It takes into account between the end of “Thor” and the beginning of "Avengers," [that] he’s been around.

MTV: What do you think of all the attention the production has received, and all the photos and videos that have appeared online?

Hiddleston: Jeremy Latcham, who’s the producer, showed me a picture that somebody took in Cleveland last week which was wrongly attributed to being a stunt double, but it was in fact me. It’s either the one when I’m being kicked in the chest or in the throat by Captain America, that’s definitively me. It was weird, we were out in the most public space in all of Cleveland which is that main square. We've tried to be so careful about keeping everything under wraps, just because you don't want the experience to be ruined before it comes out. But it was both difficult and exciting at the same time. It’s exciting to get instant feedback from what you’re doing. The Cleveland crowd was so great, whooping and cheering and happy to be there, they all came out and stood behind the barricades clapping and cheering, sometimes you look around and think, ‘Oh yeah, we’re making a big movie.’

MTV: How are all those fight sequences going? Are you guys getting bruised and battered?

Hiddleston: It’s so fun and so hard. I have had so many fights in this but it’s going to be breathtaking. The action in this film is going to be breathtaking. The stunt team is the greatest in the world, everyone’s really dialed in. That’s part of the reason you go to see "Avengers." You go to see what happens when all these superheroes go toe-to-toe. When half the people in the film can fly, you know it’s going to be incredible. The challenge is to make it dynamic and quick and athletic, but also I’m wearing 40 pounds of leather and metal.

It’s so funny because we’re all so gentle with each other. With Robert [Downey Jr.] I was like, ‘Shall I squeeze a bit harder?’ And he was like, ‘Just squeeze baby, squeeze. Keep squeezing, baby.' And then Chris Hemsworth had to properly tackle me, [he asked] ‘Shall I just nudge you in the shoulder, mate?’ And I’m like, ‘Just take me out buddy, otherwise it’s going to look rubbish,’ and you kind of get a kick out of the physicality of it and then you wake up every morning going ‘Awww, I've got a few cracks.’ But it’s fun! We’re making the "Avengers," you know. It’s too much fun.
SOURCE

Old 09-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #318
Wolvieboy17
Believe it!

Pepper Potts! Huzzah!

Old 09-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #319
RealIrOnMaN
Shellhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmatte View Post
RDJ to Hiddleston: "Just squeeze baby, squeeze. Keep squeezing, baby!"

"Thereís a punk rock quality to Peter Parker thatís really irreverent and fun and thatís something that Andrew embodies in a way that we havenít seen before. Certainly the materials that have come out have a darker sentiment or thereís a darker projection, but weíre very keen on staying loyal to the humor of Spider-Man."
Old 09-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #320
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Hiddleston: It’s so fun and so hard. I have had so many fights in this but it’s going to be breathtaking. The action in this film is going to be breathtaking. The stunt team is the greatest in the world, everyone’s really dialed in. That’s part of the reason you go to see "Avengers." You go to see what happens when all these superheroes go toe-to-toe. When half the people in the film can fly, you know it’s going to be incredible. The challenge is to make it dynamic and quick and athletic, but also I’m wearing 40 pounds of leather and metal.
So what's the difference between everyone being dialed in and people phoning in their performances? Don't you use a dial or keypad on a phone? So phoning in and dialing in are really the same thing.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #321
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Photos!!!!! Where are the photos!!!!

Old 09-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #322
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Knew that wasnt a stunt double. Good to hear him mention that half the characters can fly. I really wanna see some in flight action. Closest we've ever gotten to a great in flight action scene was in first class. And those werent big heroes. I wanna see some recognizable heroes fighting some recognizable villains in the air!! Why make a super hero movie if it isnt going to be super?

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 09-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #323
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Did Thor fly in his movie? I forget now. And does Loki fly? Other than Iron Man, that's only three people.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #324
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Loved Hiddleston's last paragraph .... He's really become the go-to guy for interviews.

Quote:
It’s so funny because we’re all so gentle with each other. With Robert [Downey Jr.] I was like, ‘Shall I squeeze a bit harder?’ And he was like, ‘Just squeeze baby, squeeze. Keep squeezing, baby.' And then Chris Hemsworth had to properly tackle me, [he asked] ‘Shall I just nudge you in the shoulder, mate?’ And I’m like, ‘Just take me out buddy, otherwise it’s going to look rubbish,’ and you kind of get a kick out of the physicality of it and then you wake up every morning going ‘Awww, I've got a few cracks.’ But it’s fun! We’re making the "Avengers," you know. It’s too much fun.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:53 PM   #325
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Did Thor fly in his movie? I forget now. And does Loki fly? Other than Iron Man, that's only three people.
Thor definitely flew. Loki sort of flew once in that movie. I only count three flyers as well (of the characters we know of).