The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Books and Music

Old 09-23-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
HULKFish
Side-Kick

Default Marlsbeth 2.0 is LIVE!

Hey everyone! Add this to your lists... I'd like to invite you to Marlsbeth v.2.0! I've been hard at work on the new website and hope you take a look. New features including the map download and the infusion of my personal artwork. Check out the Buy Now page for a special markdown.

I've been very encouraged by the response so far and more content will be added regularly! Comments are welcome on the Marlsbeth facebook page and if you haven't downloaded Chapter 1, 2 and the first part of the glossary yet I would say, what are you waiting for?

www.marlsbeth.com

This epic, 610 page fantasy novel will cast you into a crestfallen world of malice and pain, love and virtue, courage and battle. The throngs and multitudes of the Dark Armies are ever-looming midst the lands as the small union of man, elf and dwarf seek the redemption of Marlsbeth!

HULKFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
HULKFish
Side-Kick

Default Re: Marlsbeth 2.0 is LIVE!

You can follow Marlsbeth on twitter @marlsbeth...

Come on my superherohype people! Chapter's 1 and 2 are FREE downloads, PDF format, so you can read it on your kindle or nook.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Congrats HULKFish!! Follow me on twitter @Mavonduri

Dark Sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #4
HULKFish
Side-Kick

I'm following, though I haven't done much with the twitter feed yet...

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm finally ramping up PR and will be doing my first official book signing! A large and fitting event is taking place in the Villages, FL. It is the first annual Villages Renaissance Faire, and Marlsbeth will be there! I eagerly invite any and all who shall be in the vicinity of central Florida on January 7th, 2012 to join in the festivities and come to my booth! There will be horse jousting, and swash-buckling, good food and plenty of fun... ADMISSION IS FREE!

Check out the Villages Renaissance Faire on Facebook.

Visit Marlsbeth on facebook and Like it to stay up on book touring, website updates, promotions and announcements...