|10-01-2011, 12:56 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2007
X-Men Film Series idea
X-Men First Class
Charles and Erik find their first students who are all young adults. They train them and help them control their abilities and Cyclops grows as a leader, him and Jean form a relationship, and Beast makes his accidental transformation. One day Juggernaut attacks the city. The X-Men go out to stop him. After they defeat Juggernaut the cops shot at the X-Men, luckily Magneto stops all of the bullets and nearly kills the cops but Professor Xavier stops him by entering his mind. Magneto leaves the team. Years later everyone except for Bobby are teachers and there are more students. Juggernaut attacks the mansion again but this time wearing a helmet that prevents Charles from taking him down. This is all a distraction so that Magneto can threaten the U.S. with a terrorist attack while he is at a missle base. The X-Men stop the attack but loose Magneto.
After the Magneto's threat the Government are somewhat against mutants. Especially Senator Kelly who joins with mad man Bolivar Trask to capture mutants using Sentinels. When Sentinels attack a school the X-Men do their best to stop it but everyone except for Jean is kidnapped. Cyclops is thrown in a cell with Emma Frost where they form a close friendship. Everyone prisoner is depowered due to special collars. Professor Xavier and JeanGrey recruit students Colossus and Kitty and bring in other mutants that Charles has been in touch with Storm, Nightcrawler and Wolverine. Wolverine flirts heavy with Jean. Eventually the New X-Men find and break out the captured mutants for an all out war against many Sentinels. In the end Jean uses her newly manifested Phoenix abilites to make Nightcrawler teleport everyone to the X-Jet and destroy the Sentinel base which is right near a damn that breaks and takes her and the building down under. Emma Frost joins the X-Men. Professor X talks with the president and Senator Kelly is relieved of his duties as Senator or anything else in the government.
-Hellfire Club, Sebastian Shaw, Harry Leland, Selene, Mastermind
Cyclops is still devastated by the loss of Jean after her heroic sacrifice. He only talks with Jean and no longer is on the team and has a hard time teaching. Professor Xavier feels that Jean is alive and the X-Men find her. Emma starts to alienate Jean from everyone else and plans on making Jean her best-friend while still hitting on Cyclops. Emma takes Jean out of the mansion and to the Hellfire Club for a girls night out. Sebastian and his team persuade Jean into joining them through mind tricks among other things. Eventually Dark Phoenix comes out after many illusions and thoughts are placed in Jean's head. Emma sees that the Hellfire Club have even darker plans than she once believed so she alerts the X-Men who are disappointed by her treachery. They try to tame the Phoenix but she becomes deadly, killing one of the Hellfire Club members and mentally attacking Charles and Emma placing them in comas. In the final battle Wolverine ends Jean's battle with the Phoenix by killing her after Cyclops is unsuccessful and knocked unconcious.
-Brotherhood of Evil:Quicksilver, Mystique, Scarlet Witch, Pyro, Blob, Avalanche, Toad, Rogue, and other mutants.
Magneto returns with a full army of mutants. And they are targeting many attacking many areas in the U.S. Mystique has her daughter Rogue drain two mutants in their army because she thinks that they're traitors and Rogue ends up killing them both. Rogue keeps their abilities but is full of guilt because she just murdered to mutants. The X-Men go up against the Brotherhood and new rivalries start. Cyclops and Emma have a distant relationship now because of her betrayal even though they still have some kind of feelings for one another. Mystique reveals to Nightcrawler that he's her son. Rogue joins the X-Men and Magneto is finally captured.
-Marauders: Gambit, Vertigo, Psylocke, Harpoon, Blockbuster, Riptide, Arclight, Multiple Man
Mutants attack the mansion and capture Cyclops and Angel. The next day they find that Jeans grave has been dug up and her corpse is missing. Professor X locates one of the mutants that attacked the mansion and sends some of the team to get information out of him. Rogue finds the guy who is Gambit and he flirts with her even though she's giving him attitude. Eventually the fight becomes intense when more Marauders show up and the rest of the rest of the team that's with Rogue helps her out. Rogue finds out where Cyclops is after absorbing Gambit's memory. They get to Sinisters base to find a much different Angel than they're familiar with and Cyclops and Jean's corp laying next to each other on two lab tables. They defeat the Marauders and Mr.Sinister with the help of Gambit who was only apart of their team because he was blackmailed. Mr.Sinister has Archangel fly him away to saftey and they escape with Cyclops and Jean blood samples.
X-Men:Rise of Apocalypse
Mr.Sinister uses the blood samples acquired in the last movie to bring back the first mutant Apocalypse. Mutants start to disappear and Egyptian symbols and pyramids start to appear all over the world. Professor Xavier and Storm are two of a few of the mutants that has disappeared and Magneto has also disappeared from his cell as well as Juggernaut. The X-Men team up with mutants that they once fought against to stop their mentor, friends and enemies who's powers have been enhanced and by Apocalypse who has them under his control in his plan to take over the world.
Xavier and Magnus
Charles Xavier and Erik Magnus origins are shown and how they met. They travel the world searching for others like them. In Africa they have a fight with a mutant named Shadow King who has young african children steal for him. Xavier meets a young Ororo Munroe who is one of the children. He makes the kids attack Charles after he sees him trying to be a good influence and lead them away from that life. Shadow King takes over a man and stabs Charles in the back crippling him. Later on Professor Xavier has an intense battle with the Shadow King in the astral plane defeating him once and for all.
|10-02-2011, 02:14 PM||#3|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: X-Men Film Series idea
hmmm i read the x-factor comics and i figure they would make a brilliant tv show... it wouldnt be x-men main characters but it would still feature very closely into the x-men world.
|10-02-2011, 10:30 PM||#4|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Re: X-Men Film Series idea
Professor X- Colm Feore
Cyclops - Brandon Routh
Jean Grey - Rachel McAdams
Beast - Jon Hamm
Angel - Teddy Sears
Iceman - Chace Crawford
Moira - Rosamund Pike
Magneto - Pierce Brosnan
Juggernaut - Nathan Jones
Storm - Aisha Tyler
Colossus - Joe Manganiello
Wolverine - Christian Kane
Kitty - Michelle Trachtenberg
Emma Frost - Melissa George
Nightcrawler - Milo Ventimiglia
Senator Kelly - Jack Coleman
Bolivar Trask - Jeffery Donovan
Sebastian Shaw - Stephen Moyer
Selene - Persia White
Harry Leland - John Rhys Davies
Donald Pierce - Simon Baker
Mastermind - Rober Knepper
Mystique - Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
Scarlet Witch - Olivia Wilde
Quicksilver - Cam Gigandet
Toad - Rory Culkin
Pyro - Jamie Bell
Rogue - Elisha Cuthbert
Mr.Sinister - Keith David
Gambit - Ian Somerhalder
Psylocke - Maggie Q
Multiple Man - Brian Austin Green
Apocalypse - Michael Clarke Duncan
Shadow King - Tony Todd
Sabretooth - Kevin Durand
Silver Fox - Moon Bloodgood
Deadpool - Ryan Kwanten
Lady Deathstrike - Zhang Ziyi
X-23 - Nina Dobrev
Omega Red - Sean Bean
|10-04-2011, 07:14 PM||#7|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: X-Men Film Series idea
It might be a little early before you post the cast on CBM.com, but I'd like to give you a head's up of what I think so far.
- Despite his performance as Daniel Shaw in Chuck, I can't say I see Brandon Routh as Cyclops. Maybe he'd be better as Wonder Man, at least in my opinion.
- My picks for Jean Grey include Vera Farmiga, Keri Russell, and Claire Danes. Which one would be the lesser of three evils? Because Rachel McAdams seems like such an overused choice, and I'd like her to play a more natural villain.
- Jon Hamm is a dead ringer for the Punisher, at least visually he is. I don't get the Beast comparisons, but I can't argue with that.
- Chace doesn't scream "cocky" to me. Now Shia LaBeouf would be better. Take his ******* attitude from the last Transformers movie, combined with Louis Stevens, Jerry Shaw, and Kale Brecht, and you have - at least as I'm concerned - the best possible actor for Iceman.
- I'm also using Pierce Brosnan as well! But after reading a recent cast on CBM.com and watching Merlin, I wouldn't be against Anthony Head (who plays Uther Pendragon).
- I was against Aisha Tyler as Storm at one point, because of her status as a comedienne, but after XIII, I'll jump on the bandwagon.
- There's a huge age difference between your picks for Colossus and Kitty Pryde. Just in case you don't know, both characters are the same age. Find someone at least the same age as your pick, Michelle Trachenberg. Maybe James Lafferty (see Mistress Kizuna's X-Men cast as CBM.com).
- Where did the Milo Ventimiglia as Nightcrawler pick come from? I'm not disagreeing with you, seeing as there's a strong visual match between the two. Just wondering how it came about.
- Interesting choices for the Inner Circle. I have my own preferences, and I see John Rhys-Davies more as Ulysses Bloodstone after reading a fancast on CBM.com. Nevertheless, I can't argue. And Paul Bettany's already playing a Marvel character currently, so him as Donald Pierce is a waste. Ray Winstone's also a nice pick for Harry Leland. And Robert Knepper's my choice for Nicky Cavella for an upcoming Punisher fancast I'm doing in the future.
- Olivia Wilde is sassy and feisty, and doesn't strike me as Scarlet Witch. I'd tell you who my preference is, but I'll wait until you cast this at CBM.com
- What do you think of Paul Wesley as Quicksilver. I'm owing credit to Mistress Kizuna for that inspiring choice. He played a dick on The O.C., but he can play up Pietro's compassionate side as seen in The Vampire Diaries.
- How did Elisha Cuthbert become a great choice for Rogue. I believe that's the role Olivia Wilde should be playing at least. I'm just wondering how it came about.
- Mister Sinister is of British decent, just in case you don't know. Keith's voice would be perfect for Ch'od of the Starjammers, especially after you hear his performance as Arbiter in Halo. There's a broad range of good actors for Sinister, like Jason Isaacs, Jeremy Irons (watch Die Hard: With a Vengeance right now on TBS to see what I mean), and Liam Neeson.
- Ian Somerholder strikes me more as the wisecracking anti-hero like Deadpool than a Cajun ladykiller like Gambit. Smallville's Justin Hartley is my choice, because he's tall (6'3"), knows how to fight, and has played a rogue charmer before. However, Cam Gigandet would be perfect since he's of French decent.
- Ooh, BAG! Mistress Kizuna also cast him in the same role. And I can't say argue with it.
- I think my pick for Apocalypse would be Dennis Haysbert. He may have a deep voice like Michael Clarke Duncan, but he can play a more nuanced, yet still sinister, take on the mutant. Duncan wouldn't be bad, but I have my preferences as well.
- Tony Todd's a perfect voice for the spirit of Shadow King. Shame, he sounded so amazing as the Fallen.
- If Kevin Durand hadn't have played Blob, he would've been able to play Sabretooth. I don't know if an actor who played someone in the X-Men universe can play another character. Hell if I know, I'm not aware of the rules.
- I love Zhang Ziyi as Lady Deathstrike.
- Like I said a million times, I'm hedging bets on Megan Fox as X-23. I know, bad actress, bahbahbahbahbahbahbah, bahbahbahbahbahbahbah... but to me, she's the visual likeness of the character. She also needs to play darker, conflicted characters instead of the cliched roles she gets that have her in career stasis. But Nina Dobrev's also good.
- Finding an uber-tall actor who can speak Russian is a tough call. Aleksander Nevsky (or however his name is pronounced) stands at an imposing 6'7", but it's hard to tell if he can act or whatnot. Not that I don't mind Sean Bean, though.
The rest of the choices are great as well. Good job, I can't wait to see the collages at CBM.com.