The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Celebrities

Old 11-06-2011, 12:01 AM   #101
spideyguy16
My name is.

Default Re: Kim Kardashian Divorces Kris Humphries

Th soup is also popular and if it was hosted by someone else I'm betting it would lose thunder

spideyguy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #102
Prison Mike
Don't drop the soap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Why does Joel McHale still do Talk Soup? Doesn't he have a hit TV show?
Quality wise, the show is great. Rating wise, I wouldn't exactly call it a "hit"...

Old 11-06-2011, 01:52 AM   #103
JJJ's Ulcer
Old, cigar chompin' grump

I think marrying Casey Anthony would produce a more healthy and lasting union than Kim Kardashashashan.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:54 AM   #104
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Well, that's a bit much....

Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #105
Angel_Faerie
Flying with injured wings

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Pretty much sums it up.

Angel_Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:44 PM   #106
Szetsilya
Lois Lane --> Leia Lane

Hasn't Talk Soup been hosted by a variety of people over the past 2 decades?

Szetsilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #107
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szetsilya View Post
Hasn't Talk Soup been hosted by a variety of people over the past 2 decades?
Yeah.

I just love how it's on the same channel as Kim.

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #108
tzarinna
С новым годом!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
I thought her 15 minutes were up already.
I think she had like half a minute left, thus the desperate attempt at becoming relevant again with this sham of a marriage.

tzarinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:48 AM   #109
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
Because it makes impressionable young kids think all they have to do to succeed in life is screw some sports star and release a sex tape.
Yeah, when you really examine Kardardians' success, what exactly have they done to warrant their celebrity status? The only thing I can think of is Kim's sex tape, and the rest of her family suddenly got a reality TV series and made millions of dollars. This is what America wants as celebrities nowaday?

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #110
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries threw a Hail Mary Sunday ... to see if they could save their marriage -- and after a four-hour meeting with their pastor, sources close to the couple tell TMZ a reconciliation is "up in the air."

According to our sources, the meeting with Pastor Joel Johnson went well as they talked through lots of issues. We're told the two expressed respect and love for each other ... but both acknowledged a lot is wrong with their relationship.

Our sources say Kris was "ecstatic" Kim made the trip to Minnesota and he truly thinks he can win her back.

As for Kim .... she's unsure if she even wants to give it another go ... but for now, she's willing to keep talking.

Spider-Man Luvr28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #111
Hellion
The Hype's Disney XD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Man Luvr28 View Post

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries threw a Hail Mary Sunday ... to see if they could save their marriage -- and after a four-hour meeting with their pastor, sources close to the couple tell TMZ a reconciliation is "up in the air."

According to our sources, the meeting with Pastor Joel Johnson went well as they talked through lots of issues. We're told the two expressed respect and love for each other ... but both acknowledged a lot is wrong with their relationship.

Our sources say Kris was "ecstatic" Kim made the trip to Minnesota and he truly thinks he can win her back.

As for Kim .... she's unsure if she even wants to give it another go ... but for now, she's willing to keep talking.

I'm sure this wall all unfold on her show......

Hellion, just curious... How well do you think you'd do in a death-match here? Who do you think would vote for you?
Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #112
tzarinna
С новым годом!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Yeah, when you really examine Kardardians' success, what exactly have they done to warrant their celebrity status? The only thing I can think of is Kim's sex tape, and the rest of her family suddenly got a reality TV series and made millions of dollars. This is what America wants as celebrities nowaday?
While I was on bed rest I watched a lot of crappy TV, some marathons of their show was part of it. They used to have a rather modest home compared to what they have now, and Kim's room was a typical teenage girls, now since they blew up their home and style is so different from just a few years.

tzarinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:04 PM   #113
Raiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzarinna View Post
While I was on bed rest I watched a lot of crappy TV, some marathons of their show was part of it. They used to have a rather modest home compared to what they have now, and Kim's room was a typical teenage girls, now since they blew up their home and style is so different from just a few years.
To me, the Kardashians are just famous for being famous; there's really nothing behind the smoke and mirror. I think this is why they're doing their darnest to keep their reality shows on the air, including Kim's own 72-day marriage; if their show is ever cancelled, they won't have any place to go.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 11-07-2011, 01:05 PM   #114
Raiden

edit

Last edited by Raiden; 11-07-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #115
TheDragonator
Banned User

http://www.priceisrightfail.com/

TheDragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #116
Szetsilya
Lois Lane --> Leia Lane

I will say that I like the Kardashian's more than Paris Hilton who was also famous for just being famous. Maybe its because Kim is prettier or has better hair...I don't know. Although they are famous for no reason, the Kardashian sisters at least do have jobs and are successful at them.

Ayelet Zurer is Lara-El

Old 11-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #117
Lasirius
Tarifa

Don't judge me because I already judged myself enough (though I deserve it), but I spent all day on Sunday watching the 4-part wedding. I lost half of a beautiful day.

Old 11-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #118
Aeltri
Elf in Training

Quote:
I will say that I like the Kardashian's more than Paris Hilton who was also famous for just being famous. Maybe its because Kim is prettier or has better hair...I don't know. Although they are famous for no reason, the Kardashian sisters at least do have jobs and are successful at them.

Actually, they are exactly like Paris Hilton and Co. x 3. The only difference is that the Kardashians are even more annoying and here I thought that was impossible. Paris did a sex tape first then got record deals, a perfume, fashion line, a TV series and now handbags. Kim hung on her like a koala bear and then proceeded to ape everything she did to become famous.

Last edited by Aeltri; 11-07-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Aeltri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:35 PM   #119
Raiden

Quote:
The Kardashians only get to sell perfumes and other products because they have a reality show, and you know the reason why they got a reality show? Because of Kim's tape. So they are really only famous for being famous, not because they are successful at business or are talented performers.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:01 PM   #120
Hellion
The Hype's Disney XD Fan

Quote:

I'm sure mommy and bruce help with the main store...everything else is a result of the show

Hellion, just curious... How well do you think you'd do in a death-match here? Who do you think would vote for you?
Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #121
Steyin
Project Designer, LEED AP

Quote:
The Kardashians are known only because Kim was friends with Paris and rode on her "popularity".

My LEGO Gallery
Steyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #122
Lasirius
Tarifa

And most importantly, because Kim made that sex-tape. I'm sure they don't do **** other than have photo shoots and doing interviews.

Old 11-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #123
Szetsilya
Lois Lane --> Leia Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
The Kardashians only get to sell perfumes and other products because they have a reality show, and you know the reason why they got a reality show? Because of Kim's tape. So they are really only famous for being famous, not because they are successful at business or are talented performers.
I clearly stated that they are famous for being famous, no one is disputing that. Do I need to say it again and louder this time? All I indicated in my post was that they do also have jobs, at least Khloe and Kourtney did, and appear to have been quite successful at those jobs prior to Kim flashing her goodies and the family getting their shows.

Ayelet Zurer is Lara-El

Old 11-08-2011, 02:38 PM   #124
Omega Red
Side-Kick

I won the pool at work. Thanks Kim

Old 11-08-2011, 02:40 PM   #125
Omega Red
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steyin View Post
The Kardashians are known only because Kim was friends with Paris and rode on her "popularity".
Not true. You had the Father of Kim Khole Khortney and Rob who was a high priced lawyer as well as one of O.J murder Trial lawyers. And then you have the Kim sex Tape with Ray J. There was so much talk about her lawsuit again Red Light it put Paris in second