The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 07:34 AM   #101
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,896
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Agreed, that angered me so much, especially when a lot of promises they made turned out to be completely untrue.
Like everyone involved in a film, they are under contract to promote it, no matter what they might otherwise think. They were the credited writers - their name was on it so they had no real choice but to stand by what was in it. It's usually years later that cast and creators are free to speak the truth about their experiences.

Penn and Kinberg tried to engage with the fans but it all went a bit berserk because they were bombarded with endless stuff about Cyclops and they couldn't really spoil the movie, so they had to answer in a roundabout way.

I don't hold anything against them for that Q&A session. It proved that it's unwise for anyone involved in a film to try to interact that closely with fans. That's why Chris Nolan is off the radar (no emails, no mobile phone, etc), and why Singer said he doesn't look online when making a movie. It's just impossible to take all the fan chatter on board, and that Penn/Kinberg Q&A proved that it can't be done.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, GoTG 7.5/10, CA:TWS 8/10, Interstellar 8.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #102
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,740
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Like everyone involved in a film, they are under contract to promote it, no matter what they might otherwise think. They were the credited writers - their name was on it so they had no real choice but to stand by what was in it. It's usually years later that cast and creators are free to speak the truth about their experiences.

Penn and Kinberg tried to engage with the fans but it all went a bit berserk because they were bombarded with endless stuff about Cyclops and they couldn't really spoil the movie, so they had to answer in a roundabout way.

I don't hold anything against them for that Q&A session. It proved that it's unwise for anyone involved in a film to try to interact that closely with fans. That's why Chris Nolan is off the radar (no emails, no mobile phone, etc), and why Singer said he doesn't look online when making a movie. It's just impossible to take all the fan chatter on board, and that Penn/Kinberg Q&A proved that it can't be done.
I have no problem with someone promoting the movie, its their job too, but flat-out lying just isnt acceptable, I remember one specific question put to him was "Will Cyclops use his powers more than once in the movie?" To which he flat out replied "Yes." Stuff like this lead people to believe he was going to show in the final battle and naturally when he didnt people, myself included, were really pissed off. So this was just a flat out lie, and this is just one example of him doing it of which there were many.

They both handled the situation very poorly and it was made even worse afterwards when they continued to answer a few questions and just blamed the studio for the whole thing (though as far as I recall this was more Penn than Kinberg). They should have just said they were unable to answer questions that specific but I guess thats why hindsight is a wonderful thing. Either way, they should have expected a backlash when out-right lying to fans about what they were going to see in the movie.

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Interstellar-9.5(3)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(4)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(5)Gone Girl-9(6)Captain America: TWS-9(7)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(8)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(9)WOWS-8.5(10)Godzilla-8(11)Neighbours-8(12)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(13)Lego Movie-7.5(14)Transformers: AOE-7.5(15)Robocop-7.5(16)Sin City: ADTDF-7(17)300:ROAE-7(18)The Equalizer-7(19)MWTDITW-7(20)47 Ronin-6(21)Monuments Men-5(22)Ride Along-5(23)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:03 AM   #103
blueserenity
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wild wild west
Posts: 483
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Like everyone involved in a film, they are under contract to promote it, no matter what they might otherwise think. They were the credited writers - their name was on it so they had no real choice but to stand by what was in it. It's usually years later that cast and creators are free to speak the truth about their experiences.

Penn and Kinberg tried to engage with the fans but it all went a bit berserk because they were bombarded with endless stuff about Cyclops and they couldn't really spoil the movie, so they had to answer in a roundabout way.

I don't hold anything against them for that Q&A session. It proved that it's unwise for anyone involved in a film to try to interact that closely with fans. That's why Chris Nolan is off the radar (no emails, no mobile phone, etc), and why Singer said he doesn't look online when making a movie. It's just impossible to take all the fan chatter on board, and that Penn/Kinberg Q&A proved that it can't be done.
Sorry I wasn't paying attention to X3 before it hit theatres, what is all this about fanboy baiting around the film?

blueserenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #104
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,896
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
I have no problem with someone promoting the movie, its their job too, but flat-out lying just isnt acceptable, I remember one specific question put to him was "Will Cyclops use his powers more than once in the movie?" To which he flat out replied "Yes." Stuff like this lead people to believe he was going to show in the final battle and naturally when he didnt people, myself included, were really pissed off. So this was just a flat out lie, and this is just one example of him doing it of which there were many.
In fairness, though, Cyclops did use his powers more than once. The first time he blasted into the lake, then after Jean emerged he opened his eyes and she held back the energy. So they weren't lying, they just weren't specific. And they never once promised Cyke would be back in the final battle - that was just something that fans were clinging to in the belief it would happen.

Quote:
They both handled the situation very poorly and it was made even worse afterwards when they continued to answer a few questions and just blamed the studio for the whole thing (though as far as I recall this was more Penn than Kinberg). They should have just said they were unable to answer questions that specific but I guess thats why hindsight is a wonderful thing. Either way, they should have expected a backlash when out-right lying to fans about what they were going to see in the movie.
I don't recall them lying. They may have given non-specific answers that fans misinterpeted. I never felt cheated by their answers, i could see they were answering as best as they could.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, GoTG 7.5/10, CA:TWS 8/10, Interstellar 8.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:32 AM   #105
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,896
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueserenity View Post
Sorry I wasn't paying attention to X3 before it hit theatres, what is all this about fanboy baiting around the film?
Kinberg and Penn engaged in a Q&A on an X-Men fan site that no longer exists, answering batches of fan questions every few days or so.

As fans suspected Cyclops would die, because of the leaked script pages, there were a lot of questions demanding answers on that and it became a challenge for them to answer the questions without giving too much away.

Answers were misinterpreted by people desperate to believe that Cyclops would not be killed off and as a result Kinberg and Penn were criticised by fans who felt misled.

Their attempt to engage with fans proved to be a mistake.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, GoTG 7.5/10, CA:TWS 8/10, Interstellar 8.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #106
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,740
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
In fairness, though, Cyclops did use his powers more than once. The first time he blasted into the lake, then after Jean emerged he opened his eyes and she held back the energy. So they weren't lying, they just weren't specific. And they never once promised Cyke would be back in the final battle - that was just something that fans were clinging to in the belief it would happen.
Sorry, I should have been more specific, the question was actually "Does Cyclops use his powers in more than one scene?" which he didnt in the movie as both of those uses were in the same scene, this is what lead to people speculating that he would be back in the final battle as I remember this specific question and its response being brought up as Kinberg tried to answer questions after the movie had been released also. At that point people also believed that the writers wouldnt falsely lead the fans astray as to whats in the movie, its why there was such outrage once people saw the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
I don't recall them lying. They may have given non-specific answers that fans misinterpeted. I never felt cheated by their answers, i could see they were answering as best as they could.
Stuff like the above counts as lying to me, its just like when Rothman said the rough cut of Wolverine that leaked was 10 shorter than the theatrical version, this was a flat out lie, as were some of the answers given by Kinberg and Penn. I understand they didnt want the whole movie spoiled, but questions like the above they should have avoided or said they couldnt answer.

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Interstellar-9.5(3)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(4)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(5)Gone Girl-9(6)Captain America: TWS-9(7)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(8)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(9)WOWS-8.5(10)Godzilla-8(11)Neighbours-8(12)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(13)Lego Movie-7.5(14)Transformers: AOE-7.5(15)Robocop-7.5(16)Sin City: ADTDF-7(17)300:ROAE-7(18)The Equalizer-7(19)MWTDITW-7(20)47 Ronin-6(21)Monuments Men-5(22)Ride Along-5(23)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #107
FilmNerdJamie
Magneto was right!
SHH! Global Moderator
 
FilmNerdJamie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Between the Moon, New York City & your sister
Posts: 8,235
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Might also want to remind you kiddos hiring a writer is the cheapest part of the process of movie-making. It's not a sign that a First Class sequel is happening. Best not to jump to conclusions and build up any hopes just yet.

__________________
FilmNerdJamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #108
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,896
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
Might also want to remind you kiddos hiring a writer is the cheapest part of the process of movie-making. It's not a sign that a First Class sequel is happening. Best not to jump to conclusions and build up any hopes just yet.
It's only in the early/slow stages at present, and with The Wolverine next to get going, I would imagine it will be a while before First Class 2 gets the studio's full attention.

Singer's finishing Jack The Giant Killer and prepping for Battlestar Galactica and Vaughn has said he wants to adapt two Millar projects, Superior and The Secret Service, so it could be some considerable time before all the planets are aligned for FC2.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, GoTG 7.5/10, CA:TWS 8/10, Interstellar 8.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:30 AM   #109
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,740
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

^Yeah, I'd say 2014 at the earliest is when we are going to get FC2, its entirely plausible it could be after that if Vaughn and Singer both have other commitments. Either way, i'd rather they took their time with it than rushing it.

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Interstellar-9.5(3)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(4)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(5)Gone Girl-9(6)Captain America: TWS-9(7)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(8)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(9)WOWS-8.5(10)Godzilla-8(11)Neighbours-8(12)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(13)Lego Movie-7.5(14)Transformers: AOE-7.5(15)Robocop-7.5(16)Sin City: ADTDF-7(17)300:ROAE-7(18)The Equalizer-7(19)MWTDITW-7(20)47 Ronin-6(21)Monuments Men-5(22)Ride Along-5(23)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #110
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

to take time with a movie means spend some years on the proyect...

not start in 2013 for a 2014 release.

That's why I think Fox should sign the director (Matthew) and make Singer comes back to start on the script process as soon as posible.

The more time they spend working on the movie, the better the movie will be.


Last edited by Angamb; 11-08-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #111
Avenger
Earth's Mightiest Fanboy
 
Avenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 685
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

I don't think a director will be confirmed until late 2012, either during filming for The Wolverine or after it's been completed.

Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #112
Electrix
Side-Kick
 
Electrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,573
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
It's only in the early/slow stages at present, and with The Wolverine next to get going, I would imagine it will be a while before First Class 2 gets the studio's full attention.

Singer's finishing Jack The Giant Killer and prepping for Battlestar Galactica and Vaughn has said he wants to adapt two Millar projects, Superior and The Secret Service, so it could be some considerable time before all the planets are aligned for FC2.
Singer was prepping for Jack the Giant Killer while X-Men: First Class was in production, so he could produce a FC sequel while in pre-production for Battlestar Galactica.

Vaughn wants to make Superior and The Secret Service but no studios are involved and no scripts exist. A sequel to First Class is ahead of both of them development-wise, plus Vaughn doesn't have to direct them. His production company have bought the movie rights so he'll want to make them eventually, but he could just produce and hire someone else to direct. A FC sequel is more likely to move forward simply because X-Men is a proven franchise. Nobody has heard of Superior or The Secret Service and its unlikely either will make X-Men numbers at the box office.

Electrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #113
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
I don't think a director will be confirmed until late 2012, either during filming for The Wolverine or after it's been completed.
late 2012??

if Fox wants to release it on 2014, they would shoot it on 2013, so no way they will sign the director at the end of 2012.

Matthew and Singer wants more time to develop the sequel.... so they HAVE to be signed in the next months.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #114
The Guard
Side-Kick
 
The Guard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 26,100
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

I expected hyperbole. Glad to see cooler heads are prevailing for the most part.

X-MEN: THE LAST STAND was written by Simon Kinerg and Zak Penn. Kinberg by himself is pretty solid. X-MEN: SECOND CLASS will give him an opportunity to prove naysayers wrong.

I suspect in a few years, people will be talking about Kinberg the way they talk about David Goyer. Solid superhero work, with occassional flashes of brilliance. FIRST CLASS was good, but not THAT well written, and I don't expect much of a drop off in quality.

__________________
Writer and Lyricist of GOTHAM'S KNIGHT: THE BATMAN MUSICAL

And if I'm right
The future's looking bright
A symbol in the skies at night
The Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #115
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!
 
I SEE SPIDEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In Superman's arms
Posts: 35,797
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
Might also want to remind you kiddos hiring a writer is the cheapest part of the process of movie-making. It's not a sign that a First Class sequel is happening. Best not to jump to conclusions and build up any hopes just yet.
This

__________________
Come think with us:http://thinkmcflythink.squarespace.com/

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
I SEE SPIDEY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #116
FilmNerdJamie
Magneto was right!
SHH! Global Moderator
 
FilmNerdJamie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Between the Moon, New York City & your sister
Posts: 8,235
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Also kinda pisses me off to hear after hearing months and months of belly-aching about no First Sequel sequel, the first sign that one might happen and people are automatically belly-aching because they don't like the writer.

Can't have it both ways, children.

__________________
FilmNerdJamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:13 PM   #117
Avenger
Earth's Mightiest Fanboy
 
Avenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 685
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
late 2012??

if Fox wants to release it on 2014, they would shoot it on 2013, so no way they will sign the director at the end of 2012.

Matthew and Singer wants more time to develop the sequel.... so they HAVE to be signed in the next months.
I didn't mean 'late 2012' as in November or December, more like September, maybe October at the latest. That would be more than enough time for pre-production if FC2 begins filming in spring/summer 2013. July or August are also possible, but really it all depends on Singer's or Vaughn's schedules. If Singer decides he wants to direct FC2, then Jack the Giant-Killer releases on June 15, so after that he'd probably be free to do FC2.


Last edited by Avenger; 11-08-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #118
chaseter
Bland User
 
chaseter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 43,086
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
Also kinda pisses me off to hear after hearing months and months of belly-aching about no First Sequel sequel, the first sign that one might happen and people are automatically belly-aching because they don't like the writer.

Can't have it both ways, children.
Weren't you saying that a First Class sequel wouldn't happen a few months back?

chaseter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:09 PM   #119
FilmNerdJamie
Magneto was right!
SHH! Global Moderator
 
FilmNerdJamie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Between the Moon, New York City & your sister
Posts: 8,235
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseter View Post
Weren't you saying that a First Class sequel wouldn't happen a few months back?
I still don't think there's going to be one. Hiring a writer doesn't mean anything definitive on its chances.

__________________
FilmNerdJamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:31 AM   #120
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,740
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

^I think they have to do some sort of X-Men movie to keep hold of the rights and I dont think Wolverine solo movies count, I could be wrong, but if Wolverine movies do count they really didnt need to make First Class.

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Interstellar-9.5(3)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(4)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(5)Gone Girl-9(6)Captain America: TWS-9(7)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(8)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(9)WOWS-8.5(10)Godzilla-8(11)Neighbours-8(12)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(13)Lego Movie-7.5(14)Transformers: AOE-7.5(15)Robocop-7.5(16)Sin City: ADTDF-7(17)300:ROAE-7(18)The Equalizer-7(19)MWTDITW-7(20)47 Ronin-6(21)Monuments Men-5(22)Ride Along-5(23)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:13 AM   #121
Electrix
Side-Kick
 
Electrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,573
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Hugh Jackman could hang up the claws after The Wolverine so Fox will need to continue the franchise somehow. X-Men: First Class was a financial and critical success, so it'd be stupid not to make a sequel.

Fox hiring Kinberg to write the script shows Fox intends to make a sequel. That doesn't mean it will happen (X-Men Origins: Magneto, for example), but it's likely that it will if all the stars align. Casting isn't an issue as they're all locked, it's just getting Vaughn back between now and 2013 (if they're planning a 2014 release). I get the feeling Vaughn is already involved with the next film unofficially.


Last edited by Electrix; 11-09-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Electrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:31 AM   #122
Thebumwhowalks
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,377
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrix View Post
I get the feeling Vaughn is already involved with the next film unofficially.

My instincts say he isn't. I guess because there is more evidence to say he is not, than is.
eg No other writers like Singer, Vaughn or Jane Goldman being mentioned as even brainstorming a story idea for the screenplay.

Thebumwhowalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #123
Electrix
Side-Kick
 
Electrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,573
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Just because SHH didn't mention it in their article doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I doubt Kinberg would start writing the script without talking to the producers (Singer/Donner) beforehand. Jason Flemyng wouldn't have known a script was being written if Vaughn hadn't told him.

On the Blu-ray features Kinberg said he emailed Vaughn to see if he wanted to direct X:FC, so they've probably communicated at some point between the films release and now. If Vaughn is still interested in directing the sequel (as he was back in June) then he'll want to be involved in some capacity.


Last edited by Electrix; 11-09-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Electrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:26 PM   #124
Thebumwhowalks
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,377
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Just a gut feeling, but I don't think he is involved in any degree at this point in time, and if he does get involved, it won't be for quite a while.

Thebumwhowalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #125
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator
 
danoyse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hooked on a feeling.
Posts: 23,241
Default Re: Simon Kinberg Penning First Class Sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrix View Post
Hugh Jackman could hang up the claws after The Wolverine so Fox will need to continue the franchise somehow. X-Men: First Class was a financial and critical success, so it'd be stupid not to make a sequel.
I'm thinking this will likely be his last Wolverine film too. When I saw his one-man show on Broadway last week, he referred to The Wolverine as "Wolverine 16".

__________________
"You change the world when you change your mind.
danoyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.