Part 1: Your "real" life!
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Where were you born?
Where do you currently live?
Age?
Height?
Hair color?
Eye Color?
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus)
Lefty or Righty?
Do you have any siblings?

Post a picture of your handwriting:

What is your job?
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus)
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song?
What is your lucky number?
Any superstitions?
What kind of cell phone do you have?
What's your default ringtone?
What is the last movie you saw in theatres?

Part 2: Your Hype Life!
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

What is your current avatar and why?
How many posts do you have right now?
Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?
What will you sing?
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life?
Have you ever posted commando?
What brought you to the Hype?
What keeps you here?

Link us to a thread you enjoy:

You're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend?
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy?
Which two Mods?
Hype Crush?
Hype Nemesis?
What is your favorite Smiley?
Least favorite?
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve?
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment?

The Official "15 Minutes" Sign Up Thread http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=350867

Old 11-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
Marx
Pixelated
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: 15 Minutes with TDK Joker!

Are you happy that TDKR is allegedly the last of the Nolan Batman movies?

What do you think of Anne Hathaway's catsuit?

If someone had showed you a picture of the "NolanBane" a year ago, would you have recognized the character AS Bane?

Old 11-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #3
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?

Is there another word for synonym?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

How young can you die of old age?

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb?

Is it still real to you?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

What do batteries run on?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Batman & Robin or The Room?

Mayonnaise or Broccoli?

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?

How do you like my nonsensical questions?

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick?

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters.

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

What is your least favorite word?

What turns you on?

What turns you off?

What sound do you love?

What sound do you hate?

What is your favorite curse word?

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

What profession would you not like to do?

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Old 11-18-2011, 11:55 AM   #4
Marx
Pixelated
SHH! Global Moderator

How would you rank all of the live-action Batman movies from best to worst?

Batman: The Movie
Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight

Old 11-18-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
TDK Joker
Float On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx View Post

with....

TDK Joker!

Part 1: Your "real" life!
PART ONE
Where were you born? I was born in Brighton, which is in the South east-ish of England. It's fairly well known and I genuinely love it there
Where do you currently live?At the moment I'm living in London, which I have been now since September, for university. I really love living in London, especially walking around at night and seeing the buildings under-lit as they are
Age? I am a youngen. I am 18. But don't have that mean my messages aren't as important as they were before you found this out!
Height? I'd say I'm about 5'8'ish, maybe 5'9".
Hair color?My hair is a lovely dark shade of brown. Well, that's how my mum describes it. I wouldn't disagree, however.
Eye Color? My eyes are a dark brown
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus)I have neither. I've had ideas for small tattoos, like for my wrist, and recently I thought of having a very meaningful song lyric, but I really don't see me actually getting one. It's about 90% of me not wanting one To 10% I do. I have no problems with tattoos at all though. Who knows? This could change and I may end up getting something.
Lefty or Righty? I am a righty, my friend.
Do you have any siblings? I have an older sister who is 4 years my senior. She is also pregnant at the moment, so very soon I will have a niece.

Post a picture of your handwriting:

What is your job? I currently don't have a job, but I am a full time student if that counts. Oh, it doesn't? Drats.
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus) I also cannot drive I'm afraid. That doesn't mean I'm afraid of driving, just a saying. Also, being in London, I don't really need a car.
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song? I'm going to have to go with this
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

What is your lucky number?Hmm. Don't particularl have one but if I did it would be 18 (date of birth, y'see)
Any superstitions? I honestly don't think I do. I remember a few years ago, two of my friends said that if you saw a Royal Mail van you had to immediately touch something red. I humoured them for awhile, then I was doing it subconsciously. Thankfully, I have since stopped.
What kind of cell phone do you have? I have an iPhone 4
What's your default ringtone? my ringtone at the moment is the theme tune for Monkey Island. It differs between that and the theme to Back to the Future
What is the last movie you saw in theatres? It was Red State, which I enjoyed very much, but I'm a bit disappointed that I haven't been to the cinema since then

Old 11-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
TDK Joker
Float On

Quote:

with....

TDK Joker!
Part 2: Your Hype Life!

What is your current avatar and why? My current avvy is The Joker from The Dark Knight (of course) during the interrogation scene, with Batman looming behind him. For ages, it was Joker taking out his card from his jacket, but as soon as I got enough posts to upgrade to a bigger size, I went searching through pages and pages of the now closed TDK avvy thread, and found (and saved) a few different ones by the avvy genius Messenjah Matt

How many posts do you have right now? With this post it will be 1,282

Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why? I'd have gwynplaine, as he has an impeccable taste in film, for which we could talk for hours. Spidey-Bat as (you may gather from his brilliant, brilliant avvy) he is a fan of "Arrested Development", which is still my favourite show of all time. Incrediblejeff as he organised expertly the "Greatest Animation" thread, so we could watch those. Ultra Lantern as we have had quite a few good "Which Would You Rather Watch" discussions, so we could while away the hours by doing that. Lencho01 as he continues to amaze me with his brilliant posts in the "People looking like Superheroes" thread. And my last choice would of course have to be you Marx, as you're very friendly and welcoming, and by that I would imagine, also a very nice guy.

Who is your Hype drunken duet partner? Ummm...I don't exactly know. Maybe...Sensi? In the "What are you listening to?" thread, she has posted a lot of songs that I listen to as well.

What will you sing? Well last year I entered a karaoke competition with my friend Josh and we sang "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton (complete with dance moves we made ourselves!) and got through to the finals, so I'll put that up to the virtual karoke man and wait for him to call us up.

Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life? I have. I met quite a few fellow Brit hypers in 2008 for The Dark Knight viral that happened in London. That was a really great night.

Have you ever posted commando? I don't believe I have. I'm sorry. I hope I haven't failed a secret test.

What brought you to the Hype? It was during the viral marketing for The Dark Knight. I was a lurker on here before I joined and I was really enjoying watching the development of the riddles and such by other posters, and on occasion getting to a thread late, after the puzzle had been solved and then going back through to see how close people were getting. Eventually, when I thought I had something positive to add, I joined up! I didn't really think it through thoroughly though, hence the name "TDK Joker". Same deal when I had a 360, my gamertag was "The Joker 2008". I made it in 2007, so I thought I had plenty of time. 2007 and 2008 came and went and then I was stuck with the year in my name. Luckily, I got the red rings and I have been happy with a PS3 ever since.

What keeps you here? The community I'd say. I love the range of threads, conversations and people on here and I love interacting with them all.

Link us to a thread you enjoy: http://forums.superherohype.com/show...361549&page=30 It doesn't get a continued audience but I love it.

You're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend? Umm...gwynplaine I guess.

Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy? This is a tough one. Maybe Panthro and Ultra Lantern?

Which two Mods? I'll go with C.LEE and Morg

Hype Crush? Everyone says ComicChick, right? Well, I'd have to go with ComicChick. Please don't take this personally anyone, but she did have a Kelly Kapowski avvy

Hype Nemesis? I genuinely don't think I have one. I try to be a friendly guy

What is your favorite Smiley? If I use that then you have done something very right.

Least favorite? I don't know. Nobody likes getting a thumbs down, right?

Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you. The only one I can think of (and it's probably only me that thinks this) but in the "What are You listening To?" thread. I do listen to other bands other than Modest Mouse and Tegan and Sara, but I love them so much and whenever i click on the thread, that is genuinely what I'm listening to.

What is your Hype Pet Peeve? Umm...bad grammar I suppose. Maybe, when people seem to be intent on starting an argument.

What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment? I would definitely have to say the hype leading up to The Dark Knight, it was like Christmas. Batman/Christopher Nolan Christmas! Which I am now going to look into to see if I can make that an annual holiday.

Thank you for the questions Marx!

Old 11-18-2011, 01:10 PM   #7
TDK Joker
Float On

Quote:
Are you happy that TDKR is allegedly the last of the Nolan Batman movies?

What do you think of Anne Hathaway's catsuit?

If someone had showed you a picture of the "NolanBane" a year ago, would you have recognized the character AS Bane?
I am happy and sad. I am really happy to see how the end the series and from hearing how well kept a secret the ending of TDKR is, makes me that much more excited. On the other hand I am sad as...no more Christopher Nolan Batman films, but I have 100% faith in him with whatever he does. I'd say I am more happy than sad though.

I like the suit. It's simple and effective and harks back to classic suits from the past. But no matter what, you will never please everyone.

I think I would have figured it out, looking at the size of Tom Hardy and the mask. It's not "classic Bane" but it has the distinct feel of Bane. Plus, if they went to close to the comics, people would be saying it would be too close to Batman & Robin's Bane, which would be true.
What amazed me though, when Hardy was announced as Bane, was back in 2008, my cousin and I were waiting in line to see The Dark Knight in IMAX and we were talking about where the third film would go. He said "I'm telling you, the third will have to be Bane..." as well as other things that I can't fully remember. I'm just amazed that he was 100% spot on.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:14 PM   #8
TDK Joker
Float On

Quote:
How would you rank all of the live-action Batman movies from best to worst?

Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Batman Returns
Batman
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

Even though, B&R did cover the relationship between Bruce and Alfred very well at times. And to me, Batman Returns and Batman, both kind of got the character of Batman completely wrong, I'm placing them where they are for nostalgia purposes.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #9
Marx
Pixelated
SHH! Global Moderator

How do you feel the Burton Batman movies "got the character of Batman completely wrong"..?

Old 11-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #10
Erzengel
|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as?

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently?

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love.

What’s your biggest geek collectible?

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room?

What was your first?
Tape/CD
DVD/Blu-Ray
Automobile
Video Game

How did you find out about the birds and the bees?

Who has been your biggest influence and why?

Where is your next vacation spot?

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living?

How many more usernames would you have went through until you gave up on having a Batman one?

Old 11-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #11
Marx
Pixelated
SHH! Global Moderator

You mentioned that you're currently living in London. (Which is a place I desperately want to visit.) What is your favorite thing about living there?

What is your least favorite thing about living there?

Old 11-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #12
TDK Joker
Float On

Quote:
How do you feel the Burton Batman movies "got the character of Batman completely wrong"..?
Well, I think I was a bit harsh there. But the main rule with Batman is he doesn't kill, and in Batman and Returns he kills. That's the main thing really.

On an unrelated note, Kane, I WILL answer your questions! But I'm on my phone at the moment. As soon as I'm on a solid computer, your answers will be provided...
Same with Erzengel. You will get answers, just not from my iPhone

Last edited by TDK Joker; 11-18-2011 at 02:38 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #13
Marx
Pixelated
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK Joker View Post
Well, I think I was a bit harsh there. But the main rule with Batman is he doesn't kill, and in Batman and Returns he kills. That's the main thing really.
Batman has killed before in the comics though. Batman killed a man on purpose in the very first appearance of the character and carried a gun at one point. He actually carried a gun in Batman: Year Two which wasn't all that long ago. He has also killed people while being drugged and under the influence of a vampire bite.

I would also add that the only person you see Batman kill on screen in either movie is the Joker. (Which one could argue that Joker's death in B89 was accidental as Batman had no way of knowing the gargoyle would break off from the church.) The other deaths were only implied or suggested.

In any case, Michael Keaton's Batman was very damaged and I think that often gets overlooked. Personally, I like the idea of Batman killing every now and then. If he never kills anyone, criminals become wise to his rules and limits. (As the Joker and Maroni BOTH called Batman out on in TDK.)

Last edited by Marx; 11-18-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:01 PM   #14
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User

Quote:
Batman has killed before in the comics though. Batman killed a man on purpose in the very first appearance of the character and carried a gun at one point. He actually carried a gun in Batman: Year Two which wasn't all that long ago. He has also killed people while being drugged and under the influence of a vampire bite.

I would also add that the only person you see Batman kill on screen in either movie is the Joker. (Which one could argue that Joker's death in B89 was accidental as Batman had no way of knowing the gargoyle would break off from the church.) The other deaths were only implied or suggested.

In any case, Michael Keaton's Batman was very damaged and I think that often gets overlooked. Personally, I like the idea of Batman killing every now and then. If he never kills anyone, criminals become wise to his rules and limits. (As the Joker and Maroni BOTH called Batman out on in TDK.)
Agreed

Old 11-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #15
TDK Joker
Float On

Okay, but he did stick a bomb on one of penguin's thugs before it exploded. That we can agree on.

Old 11-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #16
TDK Joker
Float On

Quote:
You mentioned that you're currently living in London. (Which is a place I desperately want to visit.) What is your favorite thing about living there?

What is your least favorite thing about living there?
My favourite thing about London is definitely the architecture, especially at night. Some of the buildings are incredibly beautiful.

My least favourite thing? I'd say at this time of year, the crowds. A couple of weeks ago I was walking down Oxford street and it was so busy there was actually no movement at all for about 10 seconds. It was so strange.
Bit of a cop out I know, but off the top of my head that's the main thing that leaps out at me.

Old 11-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #17
Marx
Pixelated
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDK Joker View Post
Okay, but he did stick a bomb on one of penguin's thugs before it exploded. That we can agree on.
Yes he did but the thug fell into an open hole in the ground before it exploded. It was only implied that the thug was killed.

Old 11-18-2011, 05:06 PM   #18
TDK Joker
Float On

Quote:
Yes he did but the thug fell into an open hole in the ground before it exploded. It was only implied that the thug was killed.
Okay, fair enough. I may have been proven wrong

Old 11-18-2011, 05:20 PM   #19
Duke
Knowin is half the battle

Hi TDK Joker!!

Do you have a favorite DC character besides Batman or The Joker?

What is your favorite Bond movie?

What are your thoughts on the slight alteration is the new Superman costume for the upcoming movie?

Old 11-18-2011, 05:39 PM   #20
Travesty
TEOL

Who's your favorite artist, musician, actor, comedian?

Old 11-18-2011, 06:42 PM   #21
TDK Joker
Float On

Ah, Kane. I've been waiting for my chance to answer these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
What happens if you get scared half to death twice? I'd say it depends on if these scares happen at the same time. If they do...you'd be twice as scared.

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer? I would mime putting a silencer on my mimed gun, so yes I would I suppose

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know? Mass hysteria would tip us off.

Is there another word for synonym? According to the Thesaurus on my Mac "substitute, alternative, equivalent, euphemism"

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers? They can't eat an animals crackers. i don't know if that's a euphemism, but if it is I wouldn't advise anyone to eat an animals crackers. To the biscuits themselves, sure.

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections? I'd say yes, just so they could say they did something nice for the prisoner before they, y'know, killed him.

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny? That is false. Clowns aren't funny. (I apologise for any clowns currently reading this)

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong? Well, it depends on the man and the woman, what he is talking about and most importantly, what forest it is.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation? No. They all had they're say.

How young can you die of old age? I'm going to say...60

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back? Of course! I would heat to seem rude. (heat...hate...I tried)

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb? I would think one, if they were good at they're job

Is it still real to you? Very. Sometimes too real.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked? I'm going to say homeless, just so people would have more pity on a homeless turtle.

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines? So people who can drive will slowly learn Braille. Just in case.

What do batteries run on? Other batteries?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages? They can and will.

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it? Sure. What else would the projectionist watch?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? As that is the glue equivalent of the womb, so the glue hasn't been born yet.

Batman & Robin or The Room? Batman & Robin

Mayonnaise or Broccoli? Broccoli. Not a fan at all of mayonnaise

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?Twice. In fact, I'm going that way next week!

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet? Well, the question doesn't specify you're taking a bath in the dry ice or that the bath has any water in it at all, so I'll say yes.

How do you like my nonsensical questions? I love 'em!

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them? I don't believe I do. I'm a good boy.

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick? The Munsters or The Bluths house from Arrested Development

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters.
A Night at the Opera - Marx (Groucho, Chico, Harpo)
Dr. No - Bond (surprisingly)
Citizen Kane - Kane52630
The Incredibles - Incrediblejeff
Spider-Man - Spidey Bat

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

Little Motel - Modest Mouse

How To Disappear Completely - Radiohead

Dark Come Soon - Tegan and Sara

Dramamine - Modest Mouse

There is a Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths

What is your least favorite word? Scum

What turns you on? Intelligence. A girl who reads and can sing (not necessarily at the same time). A good sense of humour and music/film taste. A girl who isn't afraid to be herself. Also, I do love the American, Canadian and Australian accents.

What turns you off? A girl who plasters herself in make up to make herself seem attractive. To me, they're not.

What sound do you love? Rain. Rain while you are in a tent is magical.

What sound do you hate? Dubstep (sorry fans of dubstep)

What is your favorite curse word? Bl**dy. Not because I'm British, but you can add it into a rant and make it comical.

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Illustrator. I wanted to be one for ages and I've always loved drawing, but for the last 7 or 8 years my heart has been set to the cinema.

What profession would you not like to do? Doctor. They have the most important job in the world and I respect them a lot, but I would be terrified to make a mistake.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? I'm proud of you.

Thank you for the questions Kane! Sorry for the late reply!

Old 11-18-2011, 07:06 PM   #22
TDK Joker
Float On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
Hi my name is TDK Joker, you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as The Dark Knight Rises Caption Thread, Batman Arkham City, Which Would You Rather Watch?, What Are You Listening To Right Now?
What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently? My biggest regret would probably be not taking my night insulin (I have Type 1 Diabetes) around my friends house last year when he had a barbecue, as I met a girl there who was a friend of his, they went to a different college to me so I had never met her before. It was an imediate friendship and if I had taken that insulin with me (which I had been planning to) I would have been able to have spent just that bit longer with her.

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love. My first love? That's probably a less interesting story than my greatest love (some pretty romantic shenanigans happened there, I might add all for nothing but, that's besides the point) Probably a girl in my primary school classes called Abigail. You spend the whole 6/7 years in the same class, so of course something like that would spring up eventually.

What’s your biggest geek collectible? Either my graphic novel collection or my 12" Dark Knight DC Direct Joker, 10" Spider-Man 3 Venom (looks so much better than in the actual film) and Hot Toys Two-Face.

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room? A few comics/books, some diet drinks, water, fruit, PS3? Except I wouldn't demand them...I'd ask politely

What was your first?
Tape/CD I think my first tape was actually "Chocolate Salty Balls" from South Park when I was still far, far too young to actually have/know about it.
DVD/Blu-Ray DVD- I think may have been Batman '89. Blu Ray was Batman Begins
Automobile- We're still waiting on that one
Video Game- Small Soldiers and Batman and Robin on our brand new PS1

How did you find out about the birds and the bees? I'm being serious here: my mum told me about it in the line for a quite tame rollercoaster when I was maybe 6 or 7? Surprisingly, I didn't really enjoy that ride

Who has been your biggest influence and why? Personally probably a family friend called Rob. He is one of the nicest men I have ever met and has always been supportive. My respect for him went even higher when unfortunately his wife Hazel passed away really quite suddenly and the way he handled everything and braved it was really inspiring to me.

Where is your next vacation spot? I really want to go to Canada next

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living? In London, where I'm staying is pretty much close to all the main parts of London, so it's only a few underground stops or a long, but pleasant walk to wherever. I live pretty much right next to the London Eye.
In Brighton, I'd miss the sea and the beach and also just the character that Brighton itself has.

How many more usernames would you have went through until you gave up on having a Batman one? I can't remeber how many I went through beofre I got to this one! If I made it now my name would definitely be "Jame Jame" as that's kind of a nickname I have. But I would have probably chosen all of the obvious Batman related names that would have of course been taken by the time I got round here and then eventually settle on a nme I probably didn't care for.

Thanks Erzengel!

Last edited by TDK Joker; 11-18-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #23
TDK Joker
Float On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Hi TDK Joker!! Hi Duke!!
Do you have a favorite DC character besides Batman or The Joker?
Probably, as unimaginative as it is, I'd say Superman. I recently bought a History of Superman book, that is really fascinating as it covers his creation and his rise in popular culture and it's just amazing to see.

What is your favorite Bond movie?
My favourite Bond movie...hmm...maybe Tomorrow Never Dies as that was one of the first I remember seeing but I do love the Connery films. I do really miss Q and all the gadgets though. That's what made James Bond James Bond to me, were his gadgets. But I love Sam Mendes so I'm quite excited for Skyfall.

What are your thoughts on the slight alteration in the new Superman costume for the upcoming movie?
I like them. I really do. I think even without the trunks it is undeniably Superman. If they ahd made changes and it was hard to tell who it was supposed to be, then I'd be a bit upset, but it is still clearly Superman.

Thank you Duke!

Old 11-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #24
TDK Joker
Float On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travesty View Post
Who's your favorite artist, musician, actor, comedian?
My favourite artist...man, my GCSE Art is really failing me now. I do like Roy Lichtenstein and his pop art comic book style.

My favourite musician would be Isaac Brock from Modest Mouse. His lyrics are, to me, breathtaking and so philosophical and no other band like Modest Mouse can make me think and feel in such a way. I also really like Thom Yorke.

Favourite actor...I of course love Christian Bale and Johnny Depp (I really loved Public Enemies), Robin Williams, Robert Downey Jr. An actor I think deserves more recognition is Guy Pearce. He's amazing. He's been in the past two Best Picture winners at the Oscars! Plus, him in Memento? Phenomenal.

Favourite comedian. Possibly Tim Vine. He's a British comedian who specializes in one liners and tells them quite quickly. "I walked into a German car show room. I said Audi"
Also Tommy Cooper, an older British comedian who performed magic and purposefully got the trick wrong and just made it funnier.
I love Ricky Gervais, Steve Wright, Billy Connelly, Louis CK, Rich Hall.
My favourite double act is Morecambe and Wise.

Sorry, I haven't really specified a single favourite but, hey!

Thanks Travesty!

Old 11-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #25
Marx
Pixelated
SHH! Global Moderator

Are you currently happy with where you are in life? Why or why not?