The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Sports

Old 11-23-2011, 11:14 PM   #1
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Default The NFLOL Caption Thread

Sorry if there was already a thread for this. I searched for it, but I still can't get the search function on this site to work after all this time.

Anyway, I love the LOLNFL stuff on KSK so I figured we should have our own version. Post funny pics of your favorite NFL stars and caption them. Go!

"You little son of a b**ch ball! Why you don't you just go HOME? You see that Bowe guy over there? You see his hands? That's your HOME! Not Arrington's hands! Are you too good for your HOME? ANSWER ME! SUCK MY WHITE ASS, BALL!"

"Come here you big hunk of manflesh!"

On any given Sunday, any team can beat the Washington Redskins.

ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.
Rowsdower! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #2
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

Default Re: The NFLOL Caption Thread

Love this idea.

"Can we put in Ray Rice at QB? Trent Dilfer? Is it too late to call my brother? He's still on some free agent list somewhere."

"Hey, Dixon, you got a real purty mouth!"

"What's this thing under my arm again?...A what? I thought that was what they called soccer overseas."

Old 11-23-2011, 11:39 PM   #3
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

At the Redskins' annual Thanksgiving "Harvest Feast" at FedExField, team owner Daniel Snyder said "thank you" to the Prince George's County community by giving bags of food to the region's poorer residents and informing them that they would only be charged $25 per car for parking.

Admit it. If Grossman was your quarterback, you want to deck him too.

ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.

Last edited by Rowsdower!; 11-24-2011 at 12:11 AM.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:40 PM   #4
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Love this idea.

"Can we put in Ray Rice at QB? Trent Dilfer? Is it too late to call my brother? He's still on some free agent list somewhere."

"Hey, Dixon, you got a real purty mouth!"

"What's this thing under my arm again?...A what? I thought that was what they called soccer overseas."

LMAO! Especially the Harbaugh one.

Old 11-24-2011, 12:07 AM   #5
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

"Okay... so coach called 60 prevent, slot, hook and go. That means... ummmm... it means that I take a snap under center and then... oh, wait no, I don't take snaps under center. Okay. Get into shotgun. Center hikes the snap. Then I run to the right. NO! Crap, that's not right! I run to the left. Yeah... yeah... no... no... that doesn't seem right either. Run straight forward? Too many tackles in the way. Run backward and out of bounds? What purpose would that serve? Ummm... wait, I've got it! Throw the ball and then... no, no John told me never to do that. Guess I'll just run it to the left and hope for the best.

Tebow: Uh huh huh... hey Brady, did you hear that they waived Orton today?

Quinn: Heh heh hrmm heh. Oh, yeah. So do you think that... now that Orton is gone and we're the only QBs in town, we'll like, start scoring with all the chicks?

Tebow: Uh huh huh... Brady, you dumbass. Orton never got any chicks. All the chicks in this town want me. Including your mom.

Quinn: Heh heh hrmm heh. Oh, yeah. But do you think that, like, I'll start to get some chicks now too since I'm like, the second schlong quarterback or something?

Tebow: Uh huh huh... Brady, you couldn't score if you HAD a second schlong.

Quinn: Heh heh hrmm heh. Oh, yeah. Heh heh hrmm heh.

Last edited by Rowsdower!; 11-24-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:14 AM   #6
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

"Guys...I'm only saying this one more time...give me back my spray tan bottle."

Roethlisberger: "No eye contact! You won't be stealing my soul, Ginger!"

Bradford: "Is it too late for me to go back to Oklahoma? The NCAA will let me do it, right?"

Old 11-24-2011, 12:17 AM   #7
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

LOL, nice. I watched some of that Skins game the other day and I swear... Shanahack's face is as red as the team's jerseys. It's freaky.

Old 11-24-2011, 02:16 AM   #8
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

"I kept my hands up like this, and I still threw six TDs. Suck on that, every other NFL quarterback!"

Fitzgerald: "If we push Kolb down the stairs real fast, it'll look like an accident!"

Old 11-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #9
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Belichick: What the?!?!? How in the?!?!?! Did they just... score on us?!?!?! They're not allowed to do that!

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:27 PM   #10
Donut
Side-Kick

Belichick - So how are you doing Brady. Are you following any of this once so ever ?

Brady - I think so. That guy Rex is really a robot & your his boyfriend. So that makes you a gay robot

Belichick - Thats right Im a gay robot

Donut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:36 PM   #11
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

"I can't take it! This ETM guy won't stop sending me naked pictures of himself!"

Old 11-24-2011, 02:52 PM   #12
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post

"I can't take it! This ETM guy won't stop sending me naked pictures of himself!"

Old 11-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #13
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Suh: (sobbing) I just don't get it coach... What do they mean you can't kick a guy in the face and then rip his nutsack off and shove it down his throat and laugh while taking a piss on him? Why can't I just play the game as it was meant to be played?

Schwartz: There, there, Ndamukong. There, there.

Old 11-24-2011, 05:48 PM   #14
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Dejected Seahawks fan say to themselves "I wish our team had actual NFL Quarterbacks."

Tarvaris Jackson: I hope Pete Carroll realizes I suck and that I should be playing in Canada.

Peyton Manning: Jim, I want you to order me some pizzas for the entire team. Oh and some drinks too.
Jim Caldwell: Yes sir, Coach Manning. Anything else sir?
Peyton Manning: No.

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #15
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

"YES MATT, I KNOW YOU COULD HEAR ME CALL THE PLAYS A LOT BETTER IF I JUST PUT MY HEADSET ON, BUT IT'S A LOT MORE FUN TO JUST SCREAM THEM AT YOU!"

"YMCA! IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE YMCA..."

Old 11-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #16
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

"Two of everything on this menu, please!"

Old 11-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #17
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Nothing makes Washington fans miss Rex Grossman like John Beck.

"This is me giving 100%."

Old 11-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #18
bored
One Sexy Lemur

Matt Moore, Mind Master!

G D
H S
T
Y
bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #19
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Smith: You sure you brought enough guys?

Flacco: "STOP MAKING FUN OF MY FACIAL HAIR!!! IT JUST TAKES SOME GUYS LONGER TO GROW A BEARD, ALRIGHT?"

Purple Twins: YEAAAAH RAVENS RULE RAY LEWIS IS GOD WE'RE GONNA WIN THE NEXT 25 SUPER BOWLS PITTSBURGH SUCKS YEEAAHHHHHH!!!

Everyone else in the stadium: Yeah... we don't know them...

Kerrigan: Please, Alex! Ask to be traded to our team this offseason! We're begging you!

McIntosh: We need you man! We haven't had a solid QB in this town in 20 years!

Smith: Yeah... Listen, I appreciate it guys, really I do...

Last edited by ComicChick; 11-28-2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: be careful with some of the things you say
Old 11-26-2011, 12:41 AM   #20
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

"Damn... check out the glutes on Jenkins."

Old 11-26-2011, 08:57 AM   #21
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Middle Fan: What??? The game was at 1:00??

Old 11-26-2011, 08:58 AM   #22
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Smith:
Find a happy place!
Find a happy place!
Find a happy place!
Find a happy place!
Find a happy place!
Find a happy place!

Old 11-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #23
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

"Look man, all I'm saying is show in the NFL rulebook where it says you CAN'T stab a quarterback in the gut and then drink his blood as you dance around his dying body. You show me EXACTLY in the rule book where it says you can't do that, and I'll stop...****ing Goodell."

Old 11-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #24
Donut
Side-Kick

This might not be the NFL but this is great

Donut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:36 PM   #25
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Todd Haley on the sidelines of last week's game.