The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Smallville

Old 12-05-2015, 02:43 PM   #1
Bruce_Wayne29
Side-Kick

Default Tom Welling will produce and star in Section 13+speculation of Supergirl appearence.

"Tom Welling will produce and star in a new series, but it leads to an interesting connection that could see him don the cape again one day."

http://www.inquisitr.com/2608448/sma...eries-for-cbs/

Old 12-10-2015, 04:14 PM   #2
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Default Re: Tom Welling will produce and star in Section 13+speculation of Supergirl appearen

Thats a terrible article, just because Welling is doing a show for CBS doesn't mean he will pop up on Supergirl as Superman. Look I have a lot of time for Tom Welling, he did a great job on Smallville but much like Dean Cain his time as Superman is done. It's time to move on....

#TEAM SNYDER

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 05:09 PM   #3
Bruce_Wayne29
Side-Kick

Default Re: Tom Welling will produce and star in Section 13+speculation of Supergirl appearen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Thats a terrible article, just because Welling is doing a show for CBS doesn't mean he will pop up on Supergirl as Superman. Look I have a lot of timYe for Tom Welling, he did a great job on Smallville but much like Dean Cain his time as Superman is done. It's time to move on....
You're right. It doesn't mean it will happen but it doesn't mean it can't happen either. Supergirl is struggling in the ratings and they need something big to reach more viewers. Sure a Flash crossover would be great and it could help but it also isn't a novelty. Bringing a huge fan favorite to play Superman even if it's for half an episode would do the deed.

Old 12-11-2015, 04:38 AM   #4
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Wayne29 View Post
You're right. It doesn't mean it will happen but it doesn't mean it can't happen either. Supergirl is struggling in the ratings and they need something big to reach more viewers. Sure a Flash crossover would be great and it could help but it also isn't a novelty. Bringing a huge fan favorite to play Superman even if it's for half an episode would do the deed.
Supergirl's ratings are not that bad but they probably aren't want CBS were hoping for. Bringing Superman in would definitely boost said ratings but given the movies I don't think it will happen. If it does I think they'd be better casting a new actor.

#TEAM SNYDER

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote