The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 10:44 PM   #76
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

And that one guy does some ****ing awesome impressions!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:18 PM   #77
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Episode 7 of OPP is now up and running. Enjoy.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:29 PM   #78
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

you mean the fake episode 7 that's really episode 8

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:11 PM   #79
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

No, the Episode 7 that exists and isn't a Lost Episode.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:48 AM   #80
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

whatever helps you sleep at night

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:39 AM   #81
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Episode 8 is up, and it's a short one. Probably the easiest episode I've had to edit, actually, because we did a fairly solid job at keeping things running smoothly.

Except Byrd, of course. ****er wouldn't say more than two words.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:41 AM   #82
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

So sorry I was feeling sickly! I blame you! Got a damn STD from you and your goats!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:47 AM   #83
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Get back in bed! You're delusional! My goats are clean, all of them. My mouth made sure of that.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #84
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Also, because for some reason we keep doing them...

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:24 AM   #85
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Subscriptions are now availible on iTunes for both OPP and The Dork Knights. I've posted links on my Facebook, aswell as the blog.

For now, enjoy an impromptly created replacement episode for one that we recorded last night and lost...

Episode 9

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #86
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Episode 10


In which the crew get creator-owned fever! Joe Mulvey, writer/artist of indie success story Scam, drops by for a chat with the boys about this week's books, while one member of the crew shames the others with his blatant laziness concerning Batman #5. They move on to discuss the stigma of comic book reading to the unwashed masses, the weekly Scalped shout out, and the joys of indie comics. Then...a goddamn monkey rapes a frog.

All the while, one member of the OPP crew sits in silence with self-lovin' on his mind. Is he the monkey or the frog in his twisted fantasy?

Listen and find out!

http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:28 PM   #87
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Finally was able to tweak with Photoshop to get the results I wanted the first time around without doing INSANELY tedious work:



The new version of the logo.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.

Last edited by trustyside-kick; 01-21-2012 at 09:49 PM.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #88
MadRhapsody
The Geek of Music
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 176
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

...I wanna join in.

__________________
Character Interests: Hal Jordan (The World's Finest)
Loki (One Earth)

"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one..."


"Imagine" by John Lennon
MadRhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #89
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

And here... we... go...

http://offpanelpod.blogspot.com/2012/01/episode-11.html

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:15 AM   #90
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Episode 12 is up.

Best part of this ep? Listening to Soze talk for five long minutes about Alan Moore's stake in the Watchmen suite. And then hearing Byrd sum up Soze's entire point in a single sentence.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:20 AM   #91
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

That's every episode.

someone: "So, what did you all think?"

Keyser: "ScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishS cottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishSco ttishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScott ishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottis hScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishS cottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishSco ttishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScott ishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottis h....ScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScott ishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottis hScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishScottishS cottishScottishScottish."

Someone else: "I thought it was good."


Wasn't it the last episode where Keyser asked everyone a question, then proceeded to answer it himself? Even ahead of the GUEST?!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:21 AM   #92
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

The links should include a picture of my unhealthy burger!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:30 AM   #93
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

If it didn't kill you, it failed to do it's job.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:32 AM   #94
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
The links should include a picture of my unhealthy burger!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:39 AM   #95
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
I wish it was that awesome!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:40 AM   #96
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,419
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

There's only one way to describe that.


America...**** YEAH!!!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #97
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Just looking at that picture honestly made me legitimately queezy.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #98
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

That's why nobody except hippy pussies like Canada!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #99
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Guess that might be why your mother has no gag reflex either.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #100
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,497
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Yep. Two things Thelma Byrdman loves: Foot long burgers and foot long penises.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.