The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #101
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,511
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

<-- not a lightsaber.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:32 PM   #102
Keyser Soze
I AM EXCITE!
 
Keyser Soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,251
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

I think this latest episode could very well be my favourite.

__________________
Batman - The "World's Finest" DC RPG

Check out my comic, THE STANDARD!

And listen to my slick Scottish voice on The Off-Panel Podcast!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #103
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Damn right you think that!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #104
Keyser Soze
I AM EXCITE!
 
Keyser Soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,251
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

I think the more I talk, the better the show is.

__________________
Batman - The "World's Finest" DC RPG

Check out my comic, THE STANDARD!

And listen to my slick Scottish voice on The Off-Panel Podcast!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #105
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

I think we need a new rule: Soze only answers with yes or no

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #106
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,511
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Yes, no, Scottish, Grant Morrison, Scottish, yes, and no.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #107
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,067
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


Yep, that's pretty much it.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #108
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,511
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

It's like my ears are having mini orgasms.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:46 AM   #109
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,151
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_x1 View Post
Yes, no, Scottish, Grant Morrison, Scottish, yes, and no.
Throw in "The Standard", "Scalped", "Frank Quitely", "Jason Aaron", "Scott Snyder" and "bawbag" and he still should be able to contribute effectively.

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:51 AM   #110
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,474
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
I think we need a new rule: Soze only answers with yes or no
And make it something along the lines of this:
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-co...ler-whores.png

Not new, but still great every time.

__________________
Check out the brand new Off-Panel Podcast!
Listen to the sexy voice of yours truly and some other members of the Superherohype! Forums. The comic-book show where tensions are high and the ink is fresh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #111
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,067
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Pro tip:

Listen to Dork Knights at double speed.

Takes half the time, and the comedy comes hard and fast.


Pun intended!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #112
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!



Someone actually listens to it?!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #113
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Sanctum Solarium
Posts: 19,229
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Okay, this has been in development for a few weeks now, but I think it actually manages to be more directly related to the goings-on around here because... well, it's actually about us. Coming from Byrd and I, the idiots that brought you Dork Knights humbly present...

INSIDE THE PLAYER'S STUDIO

If you're interested in being a guest, drop us a line. And be sure to have Skype.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
"Needless to say, no one could ever replace Heath Ledger as the Joker," Nolan added, "but I have to say that Rob Schneider stepped up like a pro."
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #114
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,067
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

I was about to stop, because of time constraints. But my phone can play podcasts at double speed. I tried it, sounded fine, cut listening time in half.

So it really is a pro tip!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #115
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,067
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Okay, this has been in development for a few weeks now, but I think it actually manages to be more directly related to the goings-on around here because... well, it's actually about us. Coming from Byrd and I, the idiots that brought you Dork Knights humbly present...

INSIDE THE PLAYER'S STUDIO

If you're interested in being a guest, drop us a line. And be sure to have Skype.
You know what would make this more awesome?


A working link.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #116
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,067
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

oh...you sneaky bastard...

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #117
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Sanctum Solarium
Posts: 19,229
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
"Needless to say, no one could ever replace Heath Ledger as the Joker," Nolan added, "but I have to say that Rob Schneider stepped up like a pro."
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #118
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Okay, this has been in development for a few weeks now, but I think it actually manages to be more directly related to the goings-on around here because... well, it's actually about us. Coming from Byrd and I, the idiots that brought you Dork Knights humbly present...

INSIDE THE PLAYER'S STUDIO

If you're interested in being a guest, drop us a line. And be sure to have Skype.
Just when you think we couldn't get any more dorkier.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:59 AM   #119
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,151
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

What happened to the regular Inside the Poster's Studio thread?

You people have run mad with power!

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:49 AM   #120
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Thread manager closed the old thread.

Next podcast MB and I do? Us farting into the mics for a half hour.

Still more entertaining than anything trusty has ever done or will ever do on OPP.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:25 AM   #121
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,151
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

I'd throw my name in the ring as a potential guest, but I think Byrd's brain might explode if he had to deal with "another danged immigunt"...

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:29 AM   #122
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,151
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Thread manager closed the old thread.

Next podcast MB and I do? Us farting into the mics for a half hour.

Still more entertaining than anything trusty has ever done or will ever do on OPP.
I tuned out of the podcast the OPP podcast that you and MB did... all it was was the pair of you saying "At last it's ours! At long last it's all ours!" followed by over twenty minutes of giggling which turned into maniacal cackling...

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:57 AM   #123
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound55 View Post
I'd throw my name in the ring as a potential guest, but I think Byrd's brain might explode if he had to deal with "another danged immigunt"...
Plus we don't want to spend a goddamn hour talking about the one character you've ever played.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:17 AM   #124
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,151
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

I've played 3... But, point made.

Oh wait... 5. But one character only had about one or two posts... and another's appeared in less than 6 to date.

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:08 AM   #125
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,474
Default Re: The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

MB, feel free to update the first post with a section for Dork Knights and Inside the Player's Studio. All part of the Pulp Podcast Network after all right?

__________________
Check out the brand new Off-Panel Podcast!
Listen to the sexy voice of yours truly and some other members of the Superherohype! Forums. The comic-book show where tensions are high and the ink is fresh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.