The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #451
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

Default Re: Avengers Alliance

FYI, P5 outfits are out, along with Quicksilver (48 CP)!

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 10-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #452
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
FYI, P5 outfits are out, along with Quicksilver (48 CP)!
There goes all my CP.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #453
roach
I am the night

gonna get Quicksilver...dont care about PF costumes

I like QS

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in today’s protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You don’t like a story? That’s fine – don’t read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan

Last edited by roach; 10-04-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #454
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Just like Playdom to upset the players, they changed the P5 costumes to limited time items after not having a time limit when first released. Doesn't matter much since I already bought the original classes for each of the P5 members. Time to start farming CP again since they obviously can't seem to decide when to release Chapter 9.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #455
dynamic123

i just bought p5 phoenix(tac) and would plan to buy 1 more p5 x men which would be the better among these 3 (p5 cyclops(blaster),p5 colossus(scrapper) or p5 emma frost(infiltrator)?) any idea

Old 10-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #456
zenith16
Side-Kick

I bought p5 cyclops(blaster) cause he doesn't have much Right now if they had a infiltrator of I'd buy for sure. maybe a scrapper too. but I think they have to expand the action slot for characters to six slot if that happened. Him doing spin kick would be nice to see.

I made sure only to by bruiser colossus. I have just jean blaster and I think that's for now after Magik I've as much I want to. I'm taking break from spending any more. I didn't bother with Emma the last time cause I knew I wouldn't have money for all this, if I went that far to pick her up. I made the smart chose there. seeing they made this limited. I need to make sure I have real world cash for life in gen and I still have to pick the future foundation heroes not all. But some. and then I'm done.

Last edited by zenith16; 10-04-2012 at 10:57 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:44 PM   #457
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
I bought p5 cyclops(blaster) cause he doesn't have much Right now if they had a infiltrator of I'd buy for sure. maybe a scrapper too. but I think they have to expand the action slot for characters to six slot if that happened. Him doing spin kick would be nice to see.

I made sure only to by bruiser colossus. I have just jean blaster and I think that's for now after Magik I've as much I want to I'm taking break from spending any more. I didn't bother with Emma the last time cause I knew I would have money for all this if I went that far to pick her up. I made the smart chose there. seeing they made this limited. i need to make sure I have real world case for life in gen and I still have pick the future foundation heroes not all but some. and then I'm done.
I still have to decide on which FF I want to get still. I'm for sure going to get Blaster Human Torch but I'm torn between which Infiltrator to get, IW or Spider Man.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #458
dynamic123

Quote:

I made sure only to by bruiser colossus. I have just jean blaster and I think that's for now after Magik I've as much I want to. I'm taking break from spending any more. I didn't bother with Emma the last time cause I knew I wouldn't have money for all this, if I went that far to pick her up. I made the smart chose there. seeing they made this limited. I need to make sure I have real world cash for life in gen and I still have to pick the future foundation heroes not all. But some. and then I'm done.

good idea,blaster cyclops is good,dmg will be pain in the ass like seriously.i thought the ff colossus will have a steel fortress protection too but no.lol thats why i dont feel like buying ff colossus.

Old 10-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #459
dynamic123

u know what i accidentally bought ff emma frost (infiltrator) when the thing pop out zzzzzzzz.

Old 10-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #460
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamic123 View Post
u know what i accidentally bought ff emma frost (infiltrator) when the thing pop out zzzzzzzz.
That popup thing is pissing a lot of people off. I know I've almost clicked a couple times. I guess the best thing for the future is to wait a bit when getting a fight started to make sure the popup is there.

Old 10-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #461
MoPlaYa
Crazy Guy

I got Quicksilver.... I got Cylclops, Jean and Emma P5 costumes.... not going to get Colossuss`s

Old 10-07-2012, 02:34 AM   #462
dynamic123

the new item name 'loki's scepter' is it that good?or should i wait for something better in the future.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:31 AM   #463
zenith16
Side-Kick

I'm not buying it. who know may be they might have as one of those items you pick up on your daily bonus through their main face book page or through their playdium forums.(Now that I said that they'll most likely pull if off that list now.) Ether way not buying it. as I said I've spent enough for now.

Old 10-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #464
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

I've yet to buy a gold weapon because they lose their usefulness as you level up. I have over 70 gold due to not finding anything really worth 64 gold that will stand up to my constant leveling.

Old 10-09-2012, 03:22 PM   #465
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

If we buy a new type for our character (I plan to buy Scrapper for Hulk), does it count as a new character?
Because a missions requires me to do so.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #466
lixdexia
Blood Angels

No.

dictated, not read.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #467
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

Aw damn. Thanks. Wasn't planning to buy a new one.

What Scrappers do you guys recommend? I already have Luke Cage.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #468
zenith16
Side-Kick

well it seem's i have more scrppers then bruisers I have iron fist, magik, DD, luke cage and spider woman. it just worked out that way. I have most of them mid level.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #469
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

The daily bonus roulettes absolutely suck for me. I've gotten 7 Bauxite Helmets and 7 Mystical Munitions. My only good pick-ups have been single 20 UIso and 3 CP hits.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #470
zenith16
Side-Kick

It's like gambling on a slot machine in real life. it's also why i don't waist any more time with them after one turn. Once a day is enough and I know those things suck up your gold when you do more after words. face = evil. sneaky to trick to using real world cash if your not careful.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:29 PM   #471
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
The daily bonus roulettes absolutely suck for me. I've gotten 7 Bauxite Helmets and 7 Mystical Munitions. My only good pick-ups have been single 20 UIso and 3 CP hits.
My luck is worst, I have yet to get any of those gold ISO or CP or even gold

Old 10-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #472
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
It's like gambling on a slot machine in real life. it's also why i don't waist any more time with them after one turn. Once a day is enough and I know those things suck up your gold when you do more after words. face = evil. sneaky to trick to using real world cash if your not careful.
They are gold vacuum for those who find it too tempting to respin. I've yet to do a respin due to the low odds of getting something better.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #473
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
They are gold vacuum for those who find it too tempting to respin. I've yet to do a respin due to the low odds of getting something better.
Yeah that's how I felt the first time it came out and I saw that it sucked gold. I knew where that was headed after that.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #474
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Deadpool is going to be in the game, although he's going to be hard to get initially. Looks like he'll be available early, or maybe even exclusively, to those who win 100 ranked fights in PVP and get an Top 1000 rating.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #475
zenith16
Side-Kick

Jaw drops. well fine then. (that's expecting too much) well I'm leaving his but behind where it is. I'm decent in the pvp. But come on.

Closed Thread