The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #501
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Default Re: Avengers Alliance

I spent 25 gold respinning the wheel to try to get Cosmic Flame, and got 10 CP and other junks for my trouble. I really hate this game sometimes.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 10-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #502
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I spent 25 gold respinning the wheel to try to get Cosmic Flame, and got 10 CP and other junks for my trouble. I really hate this game sometimes.
The only SO3 weapon, besides the ones from completing tasks and research, I got was the Ruby Quartz Rifle. The spins have been absolute junk for me as well and I didn't want to waste gold. I may do another run in SO3 if I get enough UIso, but I've basically moved onto Chapter 9 full-time.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #503
dynamic123

Quote:

same,but i spin 1 time then i dont dare to spin the next time ever again. 5 gold for each spin is enough pain for me.i tried so hard to get cosmic flame unfortunately its time to let go.i just give up.

Old 10-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #504
zenith16
Side-Kick

A new special op's is up and ghost rider is on deck

Old 10-26-2012, 02:59 PM   #505
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
A new special op's is up and ghost rider is on deck
Wish I could play but their servers are down and they are doing maintenance.

Old 10-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #506
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
Wish I could play but their servers are down and they are doing maintenance.
That's due to complications on the pvp side of it. I noticed after I put my characters in remote ops and I usually do a bit of the pvp after I do that, before I leave face book.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #507
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
That's due to complications on the pvp side of it. I noticed after I put my characters in remote ops and I usually do a bit of the pvp after I do that, before I leave face book.
They need to not run so many events at once since they always seem to cause problems.

Old 10-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #508
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
They need to not run so many events at once since they always seem to cause problems.
Agreed

Old 10-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #509
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Looks like the required heroes to unlock GR are Hercules, Quicksilver, Gambit, and Daredevil. I only have Gambit so I'm in a rather deep hole, although I do have 37 CP and enough gold to recruit them. However, I want to try to farm CP first before I even think about converting my gold to CP. For people who had skipped that task in Spec Ops 3 which required Gambit, I guess they'll need to get him again or skip the task again.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 10-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #510
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Looks like the required heroes to unlock GR are Hercules, Quicksilver, Gambit, and Daredevil. I only have Gambit so I'm in a rather deep hole, although I do have 37 CP and enough gold to recruit them. However, I want to try to farm CP first before I even think about converting my gold to CP. For people who had skipped that task in Spec Ops 3 which required Gambit, I guess they'll need to get him again or skip the task again.
what? Bloody hell! I don't have enough CP to get the other 3

Old 10-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #511
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

The game is down again so it looks like I'll be taking a break while avoiding any lost UIso while playing SO4. I got to task 6, which won't be done until 2 AM, but won't be able to play until mid-morning due to having to be at work for a couple hours early.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #512
Raiden
What a bunch of...

I haven't even started playing before the game was taken down. I hope the game will be stabilized tomorrow because I don't want to lose any U-Iso because of it. I also think they should extend SO4 because the first day is a bust.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #513
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
I haven't even started playing before the game was taken down. I hope the game will be stabilized tomorrow because I don't want to lose any U-Iso because of it. I also think they should extend SO4 because the first day is a bust.
They should fix being stingy with cp but I'm asking for too much there I guess. seeing I went all out for Magik I might have to pass on ghost rider I would like to pick him up, but as I said before I'm done with that for now. And I like Danny K a little better then blaze.

Old 10-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #514
Raiden
What a bunch of...

Quote:
They should fix being stingy with cp but I'm asking for too much there I guess. seeing I went all out for Magik I might have to pass on ghost rider I would like to pick him up, but as I said before I'm done with that for now. And I like Danny K a little better then blaze.
After missing out on MB because I was a newbie back then, I don't want to lose another SO hero so I'm gonna go all out to get GR. He has some nice abilities so it would be cool to add him to my collection.

Old 10-31-2012, 06:38 PM   #515
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by affair View Post
Stay away from this game. Its really buggy, and playdom has a lousy customer support.
Just don't buy anything with real money and you won't be too disappointed. Also kind of funny coming from somebody with only 2 posts in about 8 months.

Beast is now available. He's a 90 CP generalist, which is definitely not what I was expecting. I was really expecting him to be either a tactician or bruiser.

Last edited by Morg; 11-14-2012 at 04:25 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:52 PM   #516
zenith16
Side-Kick

He's more scrapper material then tactician especially since he's the cat version. Bruser fine for as well though. not picking him up any time soon. after pickin up herc I have some cp farming to do.

Old 11-01-2012, 05:27 AM   #517
MoPlaYa
Crazy Guy

After getting Beast I have 4 gold and 3 CP left...Hopefully they hold out add new characters for a bit

Old 11-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #518
MoPlaYa
Crazy Guy

I just unlocked GhostRider

Old 11-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #519
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPlaYa View Post
After getting Beast I have 4 gold and 3 CP left...Hopefully they hold out add new characters for a bit
I still have 99 gold and 305 CP since I've been farming like crazy and saving my gold.

Old 11-01-2012, 04:54 PM   #520
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I just unlocked GhostRider
I'm taking my time with it since there's really no need to spend gold and I'm trying to build up my UIso count so I can go full-bore. I'm actually trying to complete Task 18 by doing the regular chapter missions.

Old 11-01-2012, 05:10 PM   #521
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Just don't buy anything with real money and you won't be too disappointed. Also kind of funny coming from somebody with only 2 posts in about 8 months.
Maybe because it's a bot?

Old 11-02-2012, 06:12 AM   #522
MoPlaYa
Crazy Guy

Quote:
I'm taking my time with it since there's really no need to spend gold and I'm trying to build up my UIso count so I can go full-bore. I'm actually trying to complete Task 18 by doing the regular chapter missions.
I didnt spend any gold on it.... I used a little bit of gold to get Beast though

Old 11-02-2012, 11:24 AM   #523
roach
I am the night

The cool thing is now I have a Herc and Beast team

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 11-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #524
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
I didnt spend any gold on it.... I used a little bit of gold to get Beast though
That's double negative reasoning. lol you didn't use it but you still used it. lol any way you have him.

Old 11-02-2012, 01:44 PM   #525
MoPlaYa
Crazy Guy

I didnt use gold on Spec Ops 4 for Ghost Rider

Closed Thread