The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #526
henry_9305
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Alliance

PVP Tournament Season 2 is coming. This time the first prize is Cable.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #527
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_9305 View Post
PVP Tournament Season 2 is coming. This time the first prize is Cable.
Season 2 starts today.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 11-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #528
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Season 2 starts today.
actually it was yesterday

Old 11-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #529
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Any word on when Deadpool will be available?

Old 11-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #530
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
Any word on when Deadpool will be available?
Early December since Playdom said DP would be available about a month after Season 1 of the PVP Tournament ended.

They finally released Dr. Strange's alternates and they are quite cheap. They really boosted his abilities, which make him very usable now. Hopefully they get around to releasing the other uniforms and characters they unveiled at SDCC.

Last edited by Morg; 11-14-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #531
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Looks like Playdom will be releasing Mockingbird on Black Friday for those who didn't get her in Spec Ops 1. Good thing I've saved a lot of CP.

http://disneyinteractive.tumblr.com/...d#.UKwqPuMSU7c

Old 11-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #532
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
Looks like Playdom will be releasing Mockingbird on Black Friday for those who didn't get her in Spec Ops 1. Good thing I've saved a lot of CP.

http://disneyinteractive.tumblr.com/...d#.UKwqPuMSU7c
she's a pain in the ass to beat in PVP

Old 11-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #533
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
she's a pain in the ass to beat in PVP
the first time around when she came out yeah she was. I found a way to beat her though. it's best to take her out first too. If you can. she was like 90 cp? I'll pick her up if I can . I was farming cp any way.

Last edited by zenith16; 11-20-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #534
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

After recruiting Herc and QS for GR (which I got yesterday), I only have 5 CP left. But I'll recruit MB anyway I can, even if it means converting gold to CP.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 11-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #535
zenith16
Side-Kick

Well you have been trying to make up for not getting her, since her even ended but after this I say put a little restraint with the real world money gold thing. Unless it's the gold you have been stocking up on for a while while farming.

Congrats on getting ghost rider.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:24 PM   #536
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
Well you have been trying to make up for not getting her, since her even ended but after this I say put a little restraint with the real world money gold thing. Unless it's the gold you have been stocking up on for a while while farming.

Congrats on getting ghost rider.
Thanks. I got lucky that day since I also got Frozen Hell as my first drop, which is only my second drop in all 4 Spec Ops. Unfortunately they already nerfed Grief so it isn't as powerful as before, though.

Btw, they just buffed Storm's alt costumes massively. She is now quite viable in both PVE and PVP imo.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:27 PM   #537
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Thanks. I got lucky that day since I also got Frozen Hell as my first drop, which is only my second drop in all 4 Spec Ops. Unfortunately they already nerfed Grief so it isn't as powerful as before, though.

Btw, they just buffed Storm's alt costumes massively. She is now quite viable in both PVE and PVP imo.
I hope they do that with all the characters alot of them need it ones that have been there for a while. long before spec ops started. alot of them are way over due specially in the Hero Effects deparment.

Last edited by zenith16; 11-20-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #538
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
I hope they do that with all the characters alot of them need it ones that have been there for a while. long before spec ops started. alot of them are way over due specially in the Hero Effects deparment.
Yeah, Wolverine is in a desperate need of a major revamp and buff. How is it that Ann HT would heal faster than him is beyond me, quite frankly.

Btw, there is some speculations that MB will not be the only LE thing re-released on Black Friday.

Old 11-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #539
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yeah, Wolverine is in a desperate need of a major revamp and buff. How is it that Ann HT would heal faster than him is beyond me, quite frankly.

Btw, there is some speculations that MB will not be the only LE thing re-released on Black Friday.
The only thing I know for sure about is mocking bird coming tomorrow. I didn't hear about the other character be released the same day or who it is. we'll just have to see if and when it happens.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:15 PM   #540
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:

They've been releasing some of the older weapons that expired so we've got that. I'm really hoping they release some of the characters (Havok, Tigra, Valkyrie) and/or uniforms (Iron Fist, Daredevil, Cyclops) they revealed at SDCC this year.

Old 11-23-2012, 07:35 AM   #541
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Mockingbird has been re-released, and she costs 200 CP. Who's getting her?

Old 11-23-2012, 08:01 AM   #542
Morg
Hayden addict
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Mockingbird has been re-released, and she costs 200 CP. Who's getting her?
200? Hell no, besides I don't have that much CP

Old 11-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #543
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
200? Hell no, besides I don't have that much CP
yeah that is evil of them. But it's to be expected of a face book game . A lot of people will be passing on her again. and 4 day's isn't enough time to get her. and that what the issue is really. if you don't have enough earned gold or cp you have to use real world money to build up your gold and convert it to cp. which will translates to face book games = evil.

Last edited by zenith16; 11-23-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #544
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
yeah that is evil of them. But it's to be expected of a face book game . A lot of people will be passing on her again. and 4 day's isn't enough time to get her. and that what the issue is really. if you don't have enough earned gold or cp you have to use real world to build up your gold and convert it to cp. which will translates to face book games = evil.
I have the gold (paid not earned), but I'm gonna try to farm as much as possible in these 3-4 days because I don't want to convert that many gold if I can avoid it, although I doubt I can get even half of 200 CP just by running 7.3, and I only have 14 CP after recruiting Herc and QS for SO4. Looks like I'm going to have to keep running 7.3 and hope for 10 CP from GG.

Last edited by Raiden; 11-23-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #545
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

I'm seriously considering buying her since I have the necessary CP but may pass since DP is coming out in early December and he may be for quite a bit of CP as well.

Old 11-25-2012, 04:32 AM   #546
MoPlaYa
Crazy Guy

What are some good levels to farm cp?

Old 11-25-2012, 05:57 AM   #547
zenith16
Side-Kick

Any of the premium missions will do or you can just do some of the lower missions along with it too. So not to get bored of doing the same ones i just mentioned prior. if your the type that happens to that is . But the premium ones are best since your leveling faster at the same time as farming.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #548
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPlaYa View Post
Right now I like to level at 7.3. I do it mainly to get CP because it has a boss and elite boss there, but it also has a high number of Infiltrators and I have many Scrappers to level up right now, like GR and QS, so leveling them is a breeze. I already got the Goblin Glider so I'm just hoping for 10 CP from Green Goblin.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:27 AM   #549
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPlaYa View Post
I used to do 7.3 a lot due to all the scrappers being released and needing leveling, but as of now, 4.4 is dropping a lot right now and is pretty cost effective (70 or 80 energy, depending on if you want to 2-bird the bosses.) I've gotten about 25 CP in the last 1.5 days by farming it. I should have moved over sooner.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #550
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Finally brought MB, but she cost me a lot of gold and I've never spent that much gold on any one thing, but I just don't have the time to farm 200 cp and I'm not about to miss her again. Gonna have to do some of the gold offers to recoup the gold later.

Closed Thread