Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 03:13 PM   #726
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
I'm stuck, no ISO at this time and my luck on the roulette sucks have to wait a few days and grab the 50 in my gift box each day *sighs*
I'm limited on UIso. I need to do 2 more runs in Mission 3 to get Havok but only have 40 UIso on hand. Considering each epic run is 160 UIso (2 birding to save UIso), I need 280 more UIso, or about 6 more days of collecting without hitting UIso on the daily roulette. While I wait, main thing I'm doing is leveling Cable and Psylocke.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #727
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
He drops more than that. Last night, I completed an epic run and got 10 CP, which under normal circumstance would be great but needing lock boxes, it didn't feel as rewarding.
I know the feeling. Yesterday i managed 15 CP, but what i really wanted was Isos (i'm seriously lacking atm) and boxes lol. But hey, i still need to get Tigra, so i'm on my way, i'll take whatever i can get. I wish i could win that 1000 isos jackpot right about now though...

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 02-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #728
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I'm also stuck, that's why I'm doing mission 2's elite boss run because he only drops lock boxes from what I've heard.
That's good to know. I might try that when I have the chance, then.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:51 PM   #729
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Wasp is coming soon for CP. Funny how they come out with all these new characters, yet still haven't delivered the costumes shown at SDCC.

Edit: Also, looks like X-23 will be the next PVP bonus hero.

Last edited by Webfoot Hero; 02-07-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #730
Bim
Side-Kick

I just spent the CP i gathered + some gold to get Tigra, and we have another one coming? oh man, i cant keep up

Quote:
I'm also stuck, that's why I'm doing mission 2's elite boss run because he only drops lock boxes from what I've heard.
Nice to know, tnx! will try that, i just got to the 10 lockboxes one myself.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 02-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #731
Morg
Dance time
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Wasp is coming soon for CP. Funny how they come out with all these new characters, yet still haven't delivered the costumes shown at SDCC.

Edit: Also, looks like X-23 will be the next PVP bonus hero.

screw it, I got beaten too many times with users have double and even triple the PVP points on me, one dude agent blew away all 3 of my heroes

Old 02-07-2013, 08:21 PM   #732
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
I just spent the CP i gathered + some gold to get Tigra, and we have another one coming? oh man, i cant keep up
this is why I'm not planning to et every single character they put out unless I have the cp I already earned. after Havok i'll be too busy leveling the characters I have up. i can only do so much.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #733
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
screw it, I got beaten too many times with users have double and even triple the PVP points on me, one dude agent blew away all 3 of my heroes
I do one fight on the final day to get my 100,000 and then I'm done. I have enough CP to buy whoever I want, but they're starting to release characters so fast that I may have to start trying in PVP. Once I get nearly all of my heroes to LVL 12 (have 11 at LVL 11 and then Psylocke and Cable at 5 and 6, respectively), I'll start going hard in PVP.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #734
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post

Nice to know, tnx! will try that, i just got to the 10 lockboxes one myself.
Sorry, I just finished the run at the mission 2 elite boss Pharaoh, and he doesn't only drop lock boxes. But he does drop a 12 lock boxes as loot.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 02-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #735
Morg
Dance time
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
I do one fight on the final day to get my 100,000 and then I'm done. I have enough CP to buy whoever I want, but they're starting to release characters so fast that I may have to start trying in PVP. Once I get nearly all of my heroes to LVL 12 (have 11 at LVL 11 and then Psylocke and Cable at 5 and 6, respectively), I'll start going hard in PVP.
I have 6 heroes on level 12 and a dozen on 11 but I still got blown away from one agent with 60,ooo on his defense and attack points. I'm not spending gold just to boost my points

Old 02-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #736
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I have 6 heroes on level 12 and a dozen on 11 but I still got blown away from one agent with 60,ooo on his defense and attack points. I'm not spending gold just to boost my points
Just looked at my hero list, I only have 6 remaining at LVL 11, not the 11. I should easily get them buffed to LVL 12 in the first couple weeks of the next PVP season.

I hate facing people with 60,000 attack and defense in their armory since I'm only at 58K+ for attack and 41K+ for defense. Just makes it a rough going. These people also tend to have all the limited edition PVP suits and weapons, which makes it killing them hard as well.

Old 02-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #737
Morg
Dance time
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Just looked at my hero list, I only have 6 remaining at LVL 11, not the 11. I should easily get them buffed to LVL 12 in the first couple weeks of the next PVP season.

I hate facing people with 60,000 attack and defense in their armory since I'm only at 58K+ for attack and 41K+ for defense. Just makes it a rough going. These people also tend to have all the limited edition PVP suits and weapons, which makes it killing them hard as well.
Only at 30+ on defense and attack points, so getting someone at 60K pretty much kills my heroes

Old 02-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #738
Raiden

According to the latest patch notes, they've nerfed the PVP hero bonuses. I guess it won't be an automatic loss against players who have all the heroes at level 12 anymore...hopefully.

Oh, and the new Tactician power armor is amazing! I'm going to try to win it in the upcoming season for sure.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 02-07-2013, 11:19 PM   #739
zenith16
Side-Kick

what's also funny is how they snuck in X 23

Last edited by zenith16; 02-08-2013 at 04:27 AM.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #740
zenith16
Side-Kick

Alright I have Havok and I taking a break from adding any more or more to the point i'm done with spec op's. my concentration is on leveling them all up.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:03 PM   #741
Bim
Side-Kick

Tnx for the info, Raiden. Hopefully i'll get lucky with the boxes. I did win 20 isos in the roulette today, yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
this is why I'm not planning to et every single character they put out unless I have the cp I already earned. after Havok i'll be too busy leveling the characters I have up. i can only do so much.
At this point i'm getting them as i'm required to have them. I dont plan on getting the 135CP heroes unless they give me no choice in a SO, like what happened now to me with DeadPool. BTW does he get better as u level him up? cause right now he's disappointing me with all that crap he does. It kinda annoys me lol.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #742
zenith16
Side-Kick

Is it cause he buff's your opponent? cause I'd leave him off the pvp if that's what bothering you about him. He does do a lot of damage as you level him up to max.

Last edited by zenith16; 02-08-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #743
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
Is it cause he buff's your opponent? He does do a lot of damage as you level him up to max.
I found that odd now that you mention it lol. I havent used him in PVP, just leveling him up doing missions. Happy to hear he does get better as he's leveled up though, will stay on track with that. In fact the last few heroes i've bought i need to level them up . My laptop issues have kept me from playing as often as i'd like

Old 02-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #744
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

The last three daily roulettes have landed on 20 UIso so at least I'm getting somewhat luckier. Just gets me that much closer to finishing this SO, although I may not be able to get the Magneto tasks done for the extra lock boxes.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #745
Raiden

I've recruited Tigra and I'll do the same for DP, although I really wanted to get Psylocke instead. Makes me mad that we're being forced to recruit those ultra-expensive PVP heroes for Spec Ops.

I hope they'll release a new hero or an alt today; so far it's been quiet.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:21 PM   #746
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I've recruited Tigra and I'll do the same for DP, although I really wanted to get Psylocke instead. Makes me mad that we're being forced to recruit those ultra-expensive PVP heroes for Spec Ops.

I hope they'll release a new hero or an alt today; so far it's been quiet.
We'll probably get something closer to the end of SO and probably just as the next PVP season starts.

Old 02-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #747
Raiden

Quote:
We'll probably get something closer to the end of SO and probably just as the next PVP season starts.
Yeah, it appears that PD has decided not to overlap these two events and space them out instead.

Old 02-10-2013, 11:36 AM   #748
Morg
Dance time
SHH! Global Moderator

weird that they made Green Goblin stronger then the Living Monolith

Still got a few more stars to go and finally get my Havok

Old 02-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #749
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
weird that they made Green Goblin stronger then the Living Monolith

Still got a few more stars to go and finally get my Havok
I find Living Monolith harder than Green Goblin, but mainly because I'm 2-birding him with The Blob. I use Human Torch and he helps make quick work of the 2 now.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #750
Kahran Ramsus
Side-Kick

I thought Green Goblin was much easier. He's a scrapper so just use Thor and Hulk and he's a green smear on the pavement after a turn.

Closed Thread