The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #851
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Default Re: Avengers Alliance

I think I'll do the same too, this time. Just got 100 isos at the roullete. I'll start to farm.

Old 03-08-2013, 03:11 PM   #852
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Game is real buggy right now as I can't accept or delete gifts.

Edit: looks like they fixed it.

Last edited by Webfoot Hero; 03-08-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:20 PM   #853
Bim
Side-Kick

Brace yourselves: rumor is you'll need Cable, Spiderman and Wasp in order to complete task 25. As usual, i'm 2 out of 3, since i dont have Cable or Wasp

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 03-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #854
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Damn it. I don't want to buy any of them! I was thinking of getting Captain Britain.
Maybe I'll just try to get the guns of this SO. Ant-Man doesn't really look all that appealing.

Old 03-08-2013, 05:45 PM   #855
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
Brace yourselves: rumor is you'll need Cable, Spiderman and Wasp in order to complete task 25. As usual, i'm 2 out of 3, since i dont have Cable or Wasp
Yeah, I wanted Psylocke and Capt. Britain, but as usual I cannot get them thanks to the deploy requirement. I also only can afford just Wasp so there's a long road of CP farming up ahead for me.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 03-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #856
Bim
Side-Kick

I was actually thinking of getting a Sif alt uniform, or even a double agent Black Widow one, but of course now i cant because i need those friggin' heroes

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Old 03-08-2013, 08:50 PM   #857
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

I've been farming CP for when Punisher comes out, but there are lots of alts I've been meaning to get but haven't due to all the new heroes they've released. Some on my want list are: FF Mr. Fantastic, Black Cat, Wolverine, Quicksilver, Storm, and Phoenix White Crown. Plus, the War Machine Iron Patriot alt is a must get as well when it comes out.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #858
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Do we know what are the attributes of Iron Patriot?

Old 03-08-2013, 09:27 PM   #859
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
Do we know what are the attributes of Iron Patriot?
Not yet since they've only released what it looks like. I'm assuming there'll also be a new IM alt as well and we'll get details when they're released, probably around May 3rd when IM3 opens.

Old 03-09-2013, 02:47 AM   #860
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Man this is one time consuming game lol

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 03-09-2013, 04:58 AM   #861
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
I've been farming CP for when Punisher comes out, but there are lots of alts I've been meaning to get but haven't due to all the new heroes they've released. Some on my want list are: FF Mr. Fantastic, Black Cat, Wolverine, Quicksilver, Storm, and Phoenix White Crown. Plus, the War Machine Iron Patriot alt is a must get as well when it comes out.
I also want many alts, but the two that I want to get right away are Wolverine's tan-and-brown and the Phoenix's White Crown alts. I'm not even sure if I can ever afford them because once SO7 is done, I'll have to farm for SO8 and the cycle continues.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America

Last edited by Raiden; 03-09-2013 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #862
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I also want many alts, but the two that I want to get right away are Wolverine's tan-and-brown and the Phoenix's White Crown alts. I'm not even sure if I can ever afford them because once SO7 is done, I'll have to farm for SO8 and the cycle continues.
Best way to keep up on heroes is get build up enough CP so that you can cover possibly 2-3 new heroes (about 190 CP), which means sometimes not buying alts on heroes you probably don't use much. I keep wanting to pull the trigger but end up thinking, "I don't use that hero enough to justify spending CPs," and don't buy them.

Old 03-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #863
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

UIso seems to just be dropping like crazy for me today. I accepted my 50 gifts, got another free 50 from Playdom, 20 from the daily roulette, and 55 from visiting my allies and doing SO fights.

Old 03-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #864
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
UIso seems to just be dropping like crazy for me today. I accepted my 50 gifts, got another free 50 from Playdom, 20 from the daily roulette, and 55 from visiting my allies and doing SO fights.
Do you have the link for the free 50 U-Iso?

Old 03-09-2013, 08:26 PM   #865
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Do you have the link for the free 50 U-Iso?
here.
50 Unstable Iso-8 -->
http://play.dm/f005H I have my self linked to their face book and they make announcement like the one you requested. i hope this helps you out.

Old 03-09-2013, 10:26 PM   #866
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
here.
50 Unstable Iso-8 -->
http://play.dm/f005H I have my self linked to their face book and they make announcement like the one you requested. i hope this helps you out.
Thanks alot for the link! Even without lock boxes, U-Iso is still very much needed, and thankfully I got 100 U-Iso just today. Hopefully I'll actually get a Spec Ops weapon this time, as well.

Old 03-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #867
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

I just had to kill Wolverine 5 TIMES in just one match of PVP. What...the hell...is that!?

Old 03-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #868
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
I just had to kill Wolverine 5 TIMES in just one match of PVP. What...the hell...is that!?
I've heard that thing procs way too much. Same thing kept happening when I was in a practice match with both him and White Crown Phoenix. It was like the never-ending match from hell. Most hated matches are those with a combination of Emma, WC Phoenix, Wolverine, and Captain Britain. Seems like every PVP season, there's some heroes that are overused due to PD making them OP with patches or being brand-new.

Old 03-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #869
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Yeah, that's what I'm noticing. There was this match today where Captain Britain stunned all of my heroes, with just one attack, right when the match started. My opponent had two straight rounds where I could do nothing but look at him beating me up.

It'll piss me off even more if PD is doing this on purpose.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:34 AM   #870
Bim
Side-Kick

PVP is really pissing me off. I'll try my best to at least get the gold today, that's how much i'm sucking right now lol.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #871
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bim View Post
PVP is really pissing me off. I'll try my best to at least get the gold today, that's how much i'm sucking right now lol.
I'm just going to do enough to get my silver and that's it. I've become too aggravated by PVP to put much effort into this season.

Old 03-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #872
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Here is a free 10 UIso from MAA's FB page: http://play.dm/q001A

Old 03-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #873
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
I'm just going to do enough to get my silver and that's it. I've become too aggravated by PVP to put much effort into this season.
I really think they need to look into PVP. From what i read many have lost interest in it.

Tnx for that Iso link, claimed! i'm right now doing my first research.

Old 03-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #874
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I'm noticing. There was this match today where Captain Britain stunned all of my heroes, with just one attack, right when the match started. My opponent had two straight rounds where I could do nothing but look at him beating me up.

It'll piss me off even more if PD is doing this on purpose.
Well, I had a match today where enemy's Capt. Britain went first and for three straight turns got Merle's Gift (and extra turn), and he proceeded to kill two of my team members all by his lonesome. In the end, my grey suit Black Widow killed him in a very narrow victory, but that was just unbelievably OP.

Old 03-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #875
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Well, I had a match today where enemy's Capt. Britain went first and for three straight turns got Merle's Gift (and extra turn), and he proceeded to kill two of my team members all by his lonesome. In the end, my grey suit Black Widow killed him in a very narrow victory, but that was just unbelievably OP.
It seems the AI's CB gets extra turns every round while the player's will be lucky to proc even once. I've been doing a lot of practice rounds and have found few set ups to win consistently.

It's more luck (and a big wallet) than skill in PVP. I used to enjoy it before all these PVP seasons and they horribly screwed up the match-making. I liked it when you could look at a list and pick who you fought. Now I end up going against people who've obviously spent countless dollars stacking their armories while I've gone wallet-free.

Closed Thread