Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 02-08-2012, 03:22 AM   #26
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Bleach - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam_H View Post
So the final arc of Bleach has begun. Decent start.
Yeah very interesting start.

As predicted by many in the Bleach fandom it seems as if the Quincy will be the group to arise that will threaten Soul Society which will certainly split Ishida and Ichigo causing Orihime and Chad to be in a very hard place when the time comes to act. Who's side will they choose?

Now it seems that the past arc is coming into focus and perspective. Ginjou proposed the idea to Ichigo that Soul Society may not always be on the right and that when the time comes he'll have to make the decision for himself on what side of morality he'd like to fall on.

Will Ichigo recognize what the Quincy are doing as just and be forced to help Ishida and that group or will it be the other way around where Ishida will find SS in the right and go against them and side with SS and Ichigo?

Definitely off to a good start that will put these characters in a very peculiar and uncomfortable set of circumstances.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB

Last edited by craigdbfan; 02-08-2012 at 04:02 AM.
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #27
Clu
End of Line, Man.

i think right now we are seeing just a taste of overall story for the final arc. im sure this will get into hell, the very top brass for soul society and the soul king of who it is and what it is.

the way tite paces his arcs and chapters, bleach will be around for another 6-8 years.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #28
Liam_H
Side-Kick

If Ichigo has to choose a side between Quincy or SS. It would be far more interesting for him to team up with whichever group that directly opposed SS.

Spill

Liam_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:17 AM   #29
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

Quote:
A recent listing in Japan reports that the Bleach television anime series will end its run in TV Tokyo's 6:00 p.m. Tuesday timeslot on March 27. When a Twitter follower of Bleach animation director Hiroki Takagi sent him an image of the listings, Takagi responded by saying, "So quick. I was going to paste it… /(^o^)\"Shueisha, the publisher of Tite Kubo's original manga, had already announced that the weekly Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden anime will premiere on TV Tokyo on Tuesday, April 3 at 6:00 p.m.
As if Bleach needed more bad news after learning that WB is proceeding with their bastardization adaptation.

Whether it's going to be a hiatus or a complete cancellation hasn't been fully confirmed but everything seems to be pointing towards it being cancelled. Looks like we've got another Inuyasha type situation.

I guess the declining ratings of both the manga & anime had something to do with this unfortunately.

The Fullbringer arc is going to be wrapped up in the next 5 episodes come March.

Here's hoping they eventually adapt the final arc.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?

Last edited by craigdbfan; 02-26-2012 at 06:34 AM.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #30
Liam_H
Side-Kick

I knew Bleach has been losing popularity because of the Manga but enough to cancel the Anime? I mean this is one of the Big 3. I think there's a good chance they'll adapt the final arc eventually but not until its done. And if it does go on for 5+ years we won't be seeing it for awhile.

Spill

Old 02-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #31
Clu
End of Line, Man.

bleach slipped from 3 way down to 8 awhile ago. i think it happened in the middle of the aizen arc where popularity for the manga took a big dip.

Old 02-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #32
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

It's most likely the Inuyasha situation. They'll wait for its end, then they animate it.

Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #33
Liam_H
Side-Kick

I have to say Genyrusai Yamamoto is badass with his response to the lack of security. Also Kubo hardly ever kills off anybody so who knows if Sasakibe is actually going to die. Although with this being final arc anything goes.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Spill

Old 03-01-2012, 02:00 AM   #34
Clu
End of Line, Man.

all i can say is finally someone strong enough to warrent the royal guards to show up and beat some fools down. With luck on the way out of SS, they release azien and then greatness happens as we have yet to see his bankai.

Old 03-01-2012, 02:27 AM   #35
Liam_H
Side-Kick

No more Aizen please, he's done enough trolling for a lifetime.

Spill

Old 03-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #36
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

It kind of frustrates me how fast I read this manga. So little happens.

Old 03-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #37
Fading
>:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam_H View Post
No more Aizen please, he's done enough trolling for a lifetime.
Kubo could always troll us in the opposite way. Yamamoto is being attacked by the Royal guard. Yamamoto dies, and a directionless Soul Society plunges into civil war. Ichigo, Kenpachi and others protecting Soul Society, Byakyua in the middle (duty vs honor thing), and Shinigami who strictly follow the Royal guard. Then in desperation Aizen is released by the good guys since his aim was the defeat of the Royal guard and the one higher than them. Then Aizen is killed in the final battle by the main bad guy, gives Ichigo the Hogyoku, and powered up Ichigo wins, the end.

Heh, just a thought. It's just that I like the theory that Ichigo's mom was a Royal family member, and they're pissed at Soul Society for letting Ichigo's dad run off with her, and for her dying.

My main problem is where do the Quincy Arrancars fit in? Ichigo, and Ishida's dad being friends (and toss in Urahara), leads me to believe Ichigo's dad probably knows about the Quincy's part in this and condones it (because the Royal family is corrupt). He however wouldn't condone an attack on Ichigo. So two groups of Quincy's? Arrancar Quincy's dead Quincy's (Vasto Lordes?) from the war being used as pawns by the Royal guard making the actual Quincy's angry? Or all Quincy's as one group? It's hard to imagine the Quincy's alone taking on all Captain's, Royal guard, and Vizards.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:44 AM   #38
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Bleach Ep. 363

I for one enjoyed the episode but mainly due to the fight between Jackie and Renji. It was animated so fluidly and the attention to motion and detail was really quite incredible. Everything else did feel a tad bit off in the pacing but then again the manga during these chapters was doing a lot of meandering and going at a snails pace so I don't quite blame Studio Pierrot for doing what they did.

Watching these last episodes certainly feels bittersweet knowing these are the last few episodes before Bleach takes an undetermined hiatus/cancellation from the anime scene. The omake I found to be particularly sad.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #39
Liam_H
Side-Kick

So are the new enemies an amalgamation of Quincy, Shinigami, and Arrancar?

Spill

Old 03-07-2012, 10:07 AM   #40
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

It's starting to seem that way after the latest chapter but it's still a bit of a mystery. That Ice Castle they have is mighty awesome though and I found the entire arm slicing business to be reminiscent of Tosen cutting Grimmjows arm off.

Quote:
Old 03-08-2012, 11:44 AM   #41
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

He doesn't like fights...but he still cuts the guy's arm off.
lol

Old 03-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #42
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Yeah I laughed at that too.

Dude is a schizo.

Quote:
Old 03-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #43
Lord
All Mighty

Just began to see Bleach, am only in the 3rd episode, as of now it has been ok, i heard that there in a certain part the quality drops but that now it's high again, is it true?

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:48 AM   #44
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

The "look" of the show progressively changes because Kubo's art style dramatically changed over the years. As for the animation if has its ups and downs throughout its entirety. That's just the nature of the beast when it comes to weekly syndicated anime. For the most part it's pretty damn good I'd say.

Studio Pierrot has to do both Naruto and Bleach so their schedule is pretty demanding despite having several different teams within its studio to balance out the weight of it all.

Here's a comparison to see the evolution of of Kubo's art from the first episode to the latest episode.

I for one like the Kubo's new style and I think SP has done a great job adapting it.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Quote:
Old 03-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #45
Lord
All Mighty

Yeah, there's a noticeable difference, i'll keep watching the anime and when i can catch the manga i'll read it, thanks

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:08 AM   #46
Liam_H
Side-Kick

That's some kinky stuff with Harribel being chained up like that, with the talk of how many arrancars he can get it makes it sound like she's The Queen. A lot of off screen cannon fodder in this chapter.

Spill

Old 03-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #47
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Wow now that was an amazing chapter and I really like Harribel so I found that to be sad.

The return of Nel I'm sure is making a ton of fans happy at the moment.

Thus begins the Save Harribel Arc.

Quote:
Old 03-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #48
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

lol
I certainly didn't expect the return of those characters.

When Kubo talked about them in interviews, he made it seem he would think about it and maybe bring them back in the future. Oh, you...

And why are we hiding the name of the characters? We didn't use to do that, before.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #49
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

I just followed what Liam was doing.

Also Kubo had the guts to actually finally kill someone somewhat central to SS.

R.I.P Sasakibe

Quote:
Old 03-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #50
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant

I thought the same thing, even though Sasikibe wasn't a big character.
I want to see more characters dying.