The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Old 01-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #26
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: The "What Should Be the Final Scene?" Thread

A narration of the meaning of Truth and Justice while Superman suits up and flies away

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:29 PM   #27
MAN O STEEL
HC is my superman

I think the best ending you could have in this movie based on the style I think this movie is going for would be for superman to find out late in the movie who this lex luthor really is and after showering up as daily planet clark the last scene be the now traditional scene of superman floating outside lex's window and telling him that he'll stop him no matter the cost etc etc then the final shot is the reflexion of superman flying away in the window as we get a close up of lexs face as he says something to the effect of "oh I'm counting on it, superman". Cut to black. Just my opinion.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:04 PM   #28
manofsteel4life
Side-Kick

For that to happen then lex would have to have a prominent role in MOS, and from the way it's looking, he won't. I think just a reflection of lex would suffice, and then I have the sequel end like that. It just doesn't seem lex will be anything more than observer in this film

Old 01-26-2012, 01:22 AM   #29
MAN O STEEL
HC is my superman

he wouldn't have to have a prominent role at all actually. you can have the main plot that we are aware the movie is about while having a very small B plot sets up things luthor is doing in the background in metropolis. through emil hamilton, who is in the movie he may find out some things towards the end of the movie that lead him to confront Luthor in the final scene. it's a good cliffhanger similar to BB with hinting towards the hero's arch nemesis for a sequel and there we get our first look at lex. it would give ppl a hunger for what more there could be later on & why Luthor is so confident in regards to challenging Superman. Maybe he's creating Mettalo or helping another potential villian. it's pretty simple if you think about it

Old 01-26-2012, 04:17 AM   #30
DKDetective
"He'll be a god to them."

This might sound derivative of Batman Begins ending, but I'd like to maybe have the final scene be Lois' first exclusive interview with Superman after he saves the world. She could question him about making himself a target, that there might be people out there that think he is setting himself up as a God and not like it (cue Luthor). And Superman could make some sort of short comment like: "I don't know how to be anyone else. Helping people is who I am." At which point, he hears someone call for help and flies off.

DKDetective is offline   Reply With Quote