The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 12:23 AM   #51
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,268
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apocalypse View Post
Wait, there was a new ep the other night (the 23d)?
and the networks wonder why ratings suck. Even fans can't keep track of when shows comes back.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.

Last edited by wiegeabo; 03-25-2012 at 12:29 AM.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:31 AM   #52
The Apocalypse
Pokeballin'
 
The Apocalypse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,344
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
and the networks wonder why ratings suck. Even fans can't keep track of when shows comes back.
I'm pretty sure they said new eps in April. Regardless, my DVR recorded it. I just thought it was a repeat.

The Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:06 AM   #53
Asgard
Kanga Fu
 
Asgard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,213
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Episode was alright.

Im not sure if Peter saved September or not. The bad guy looked like William Atherton.

Kinda feel sorry for Linc.

The monster in the preview looks incredibly detailed. I cant wait.

__________________
I will drown your ass.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #54
DrDoom
Dictator
 
DrDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Latveria
Posts: 5,335
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Monster looks great, some type of giant mole/bear lol.

Didn't this monster make an appearance in an earlier episode?

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #55
Asgard
Kanga Fu
 
Asgard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,213
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

I think from a previous season.

__________________
I will drown your ass.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:03 PM   #56
KALEL114
Impending Return
SHH! Global Moderator
 
KALEL114's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Here
Posts: 14,654
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

It is the same. They even referenced that they stopped it 4 years ago in the promo. The Episode was called Transformation (s1xep13).

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
My apologies Lady Jackson, I am quite sincere. It was not in my wishes to provoke thy daughter's sadness, I apologised numerous times. - @ShakespeareSong

100
IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII
IIII
KALEL114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #57
DrDoom
Dictator
 
DrDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Latveria
Posts: 5,335
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

From the preview it looks like there are multiple monsters. Really looking forward to next week, the CGI looks good.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #58
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 14,784
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Yeah the CGI for shows has come up considerably especially for shows like Once Upon a time and Fringe. Now if only Grimm would start taking note...

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #59
Clu
End of Line, Man.
 
Clu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Grid
Posts: 622
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

they said new episods would start airing the last week of march, and it came back a week early.

__________________
I took this system to it's maximum potential
Clu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #60
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,268
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

when did they say that? They said "in 4 weeks" at the end of the prior episode.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #61
Clu
End of Line, Man.
 
Clu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Grid
Posts: 622
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

almost every site said the final week of march till the season end will be new and with no breaks. long as the dvr knows its new, its fine with me.

__________________
I took this system to it's maximum potential
Clu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:09 PM   #62
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,268
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

well, those sites were wrong then.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #63
Clu
End of Line, Man.
 
Clu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Grid
Posts: 622
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

lol yeah. im happy they wrong because i missed the show and glad it came back and answered some questions.

__________________
I took this system to it's maximum potential
Clu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:04 AM   #64
gugumugats
SKIDOOOOOSH!!
 
gugumugats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,107
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

i really liked the most recent episode. Fringe is a good example of science fiction storytelling

Olivia's reboot memories = changing your identity for your loved ones or moving on from parental love (w/ Nina) to romantic love (w/ Peter).

I will miss this show when it goes away. I am a pessimist.

__________________
Peter Bishop: Her heart just stopped.
Dr. Walter Bishop: Do you have any cocaine?
Peter Bishop: Cocaine? No, I don't have any cocaine...
Dr. Walter Bishop: Oh - That's too bad. You'll have to shock her heart then.

-FRINGE
gugumugats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #65
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 67,277
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Mr. Gaeta, what the **** are you up to?

__________________
My Current Thoughts on the "All Things Superman/Batman" Thread:
1. UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
2. Give Me News, Or Get the Hell Out.
Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:33 AM   #66
Donut
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 14,021
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

David Robert Jones & anyone related to David Robert Jones & anyone that is helping David Robert Jones better die Finale time. If this renewed for a final Season. I don't want that a hole anywhere near it. Wasting good screen time for others. I want all ties cut from David Robert Jones by the time this Season is over

Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:09 AM   #67
KALEL114
Impending Return
SHH! Global Moderator
 
KALEL114's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Here
Posts: 14,654
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Prelim. numbers look good. 1.2 rating in 18-49 and 3,112,000 total viewers.

__________________
My apologies Lady Jackson, I am quite sincere. It was not in my wishes to provoke thy daughter's sadness, I apologised numerous times. - @ShakespeareSong

100
IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII
IIII
KALEL114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:56 PM   #68
Prison Mike
Don't drop the soap!
 
Prison Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Clink
Posts: 38,282
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Poor Lincoln. He's like the third wheel now.

__________________
Michael Scott: You don't call retarded people retards. It's bad taste. You call your friends retards when they're acting retarded.
Prison Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:41 PM   #69
Kaleb
2010 SHHFFL Champ
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 19,231
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

lol I forgot about Lincoln.

Kaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:37 PM   #70
Prison Mike
Don't drop the soap!
 
Prison Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Clink
Posts: 38,282
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

So did Olivia...

__________________
Michael Scott: You don't call retarded people retards. It's bad taste. You call your friends retards when they're acting retarded.
Prison Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:39 PM   #71
Kaleb
2010 SHHFFL Champ
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 19,231
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Zing..

Kaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #72
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 67,277
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut View Post
David Robert Jones & anyone related to David Robert Jones & anyone that is helping David Robert Jones better die Finale time. If this renewed for a final Season. I don't want that a hole anywhere near it. Wasting good screen time for others. I want all ties cut from David Robert Jones by the time this Season is over
Yay irrationality.

__________________
My Current Thoughts on the "All Things Superman/Batman" Thread:
1. UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
2. Give Me News, Or Get the Hell Out.
Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:24 PM   #73
DrDoom
Dictator
 
DrDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Latveria
Posts: 5,335
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Real surprised when the creature sprouted wings lol

__________________
"The power of the Cube is MINE to control, you were a FOOL to come here. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF!"

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #74
Destructus86
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,434
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

They did a really great job on the creature. The prosthetics looked real.

__________________
Ephesians 4:2
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Destructus86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #75
Venomaniac
Baxter Gaxton
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 137
Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Lordy was that episode incredible. Loved every moment of it
And apparently the odds of a 13-episode Season 5 has increased (http://www.fringebloggers.com/fringe...ts/#more-36966)

If all the remaining episodes (however many there may be) are of this quality, I will be a vey happy camper.

__________________
Les Miserables: The Greatest Superhero Story of All Time.
Venomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.