Roids
Banned User

Default Re: Bane Hardy Mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by BREAD WARRIOR View Post
Let the games begin...

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Honestly it's as amazing as I imagined. It fits perfect but you'll have to excuse no pictures of me wearing it just because I had an incident with my eye a few days ago and it's still a little puffy so I don't really want to post a picture of it. But they will probably be up on the weekend. Plus I still have to shave my head.

The shipping was definitely worth it. I really can't thank you enough Roids. I mean Roids you made something truly incredible and every penny was money well spent. I can't imagine why you were saying you "hoped we would enjoy" it. If someone doesn't absolutely love this then... I... I don't know lol. Only thing is that you weren't lying you do kind of feel like you're gonna suffocate so I'm probably gonna make the holes a little bigger on the inside since some aren't going all the way through but this is a truly minor thing. Love it man thanks so much.
Hey mate that's good glad your happy man and yes the 1st time you wear it it's full on

Roids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #452
BREAD WARRIOR
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roids View Post
Hey mate that's good glad your happy man and yes the 1st time you wear it it's full on
Yeah man it really is an incredible piece. And another thing that I have to say is I think you've truly finally silenced/showed up the naysayers. Not only is the mask in my hands, but it fits perfect, all the detail promised is there and so much more. And it got here before the premiere on top of all that! I can really tell you put you your heart and soul into this and it actually meant something and it wasn't a cash fast type deal, you really cared so much and it shows so major kudos man, I really believe you're mask is the best and the one to beat.

P.S. did you get my PM?

BREAD WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #453
BatBreaker23
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yeah man it really is an incredible piece. And another thing that I have to say is I think you've truly finally silenced/showed up the naysayers. Not only is the mask in my hands, but it fits perfect, all the detail promised is there and so much more. And it got here before the premiere on top of all that! I can really tell you put you your heart and soul into this and it actually meant something and it wasn't a cash fast type deal, you really cared so much and it shows so major kudos man, I really believe you're mask is the best and the one to beat.

P.S. did you get my PM?
Agreed. No offense to anyone else, but Roid's mask is the best I've seen.

BatBreaker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:31 PM   #454
BaneFan
Side-Kick

Well after seeing all this and the time and effort Roids put into it all I am definitely hoping he considers making a few more down the pipeline

BaneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #455
BatBreaker23
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaneFan View Post
Well after seeing all this and the time and effort Roids put into it all I am definitely hoping he considers making a few more down the pipeline
I'll strongly agreed with that statement.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:39 PM   #456
BaneFan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatBreaker23 View Post
I'll strongly agreed with that statement.
Very jealous at the moment hahaha ( In a good way )

Old 07-07-2012, 12:03 AM   #457
BatBreaker23
Side-Kick

I'm sure the waiting list on these masks is immense. But they look well worth the wait.

Last edited by BatBreaker23; 07-07-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:24 AM   #458
BaneFan
Side-Kick

Yeah definitely, atm though im deciding whether to get one from gothamcityfix, which is a decent mask and fairly accurate, or wait around and see if I have a shot of getting this amazing one

Old 07-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #459
BatBreaker23
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yeah definitely, atm though im deciding whether to get one from gothamcityfix, which is a decent mask and fairly accurate, or wait around and see if I have a shot of getting this amazing one
The Gothamcityfx mask is okay. I imagine if you're going to drop money on a mask you might as well get a lot of bang for your buck. Though us late bloomers might not see a mask for awhile.

Old 07-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #460
BREAD WARRIOR
Side-Kick

Quote:
I would highly recommend you wait because I promise you it will be worth it if he does make more. It's incredible but if you really don't want to wait I would recommend getting jbrown's. I've heard nothing but good things about him and his masks and I think his is loads better than gothamcityfx's. But my main recommendation would be to wait to see if Roids makes more. Lol

Old 07-07-2012, 12:45 AM   #461
B4tman
Side-Kick

Quote:
I would highly recommend you wait because I promise you it will be worth it if he does make more. It's incredible but if you really don't want to wait I would recommend getting jbrown's. I've heard nothing but good things about him and his masks and I think his is loads better than gothamcityfx's. But my main recommendation would be to wait to see if Roids makes more. Lol
Definately agree with Bread WArrior, although I haven't received mine yet I am confident that I will not be dissapointed

B4tman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #462
BaneFan
Side-Kick

Quote:
How's jbrown selling them, ebay? or another site? I might have a look

Old 07-07-2012, 12:48 AM   #463
BREAD WARRIOR
Side-Kick

I'm not sure but he has an account and a thread on this site. Just look at Bat-World, it's about halfway down the page and I know there are lot of people in the Bane costume thread who have bought them.

Old 07-07-2012, 12:59 AM   #464
BaneFan
Side-Kick

Quote:
I'm not sure but he has an account and a thread on this site. Just look at Bat-World, it's about halfway down the page and I know there are lot of people in the Bane costume thread who have bought them.
Yeah I googled it and found a thread on here easy enough, I PMd him so ill wait and see if he gets back to me, looks like a decent mask

Old 07-07-2012, 01:00 AM   #465
BatBreaker23
Side-Kick

Seriously, if you're like me and not wanting a mask right away I'd wait until after July 20th to make a decision. Afterwards we'll see how Roids wants to handle new orders.

Old 07-07-2012, 01:04 AM   #466
BaneFan
Side-Kick

Yeah that seems like the best idea! its good to look at whats around but, thanks for the info fellas

Old 07-07-2012, 04:03 AM   #467
B4tman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformershy View Post
Didn't you pay before him? I feel bad for B4tman :|
I believes so , but it is alright as long as I get mines. And before the 19.

B4tman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #468
Darkseid1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bane 719 View Post
I understand but for 500 bucks I have to have a mask that fits

whoa!

Thats alot of beans for a latex mask, especially when the others are made of urethane, which is a more expensive material and lasts longer, and look the same with only minor differences.

Darkseid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:30 PM   #469
BREAD WARRIOR
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid1 View Post
whoa!

Thats alot of beans for a latex mask, especially when the others are made of urethane, which is a more expensive material and lasts longer, and look the same with only minor differences.
He's including the fastest shipping costs (which most of us opted for). The actual cost was $390.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:37 PM   #470
Roids
Banned User

Quote:
whoa!

Not forcing anyone to buy it buddy

Roids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #471
TylerHaslett
Banned User

Quote:
whoa!

make one yourself and let us know the cost hahaha

TylerHaslett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #472
TylerHaslett
Banned User

ps, roids mask actually looks really kickass, and not some rushed attempt like all others out there

TylerHaslett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:45 PM   #473
BaneFan
Side-Kick

How much are unpainted ones?

Old 07-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #474
BatBreaker23
Side-Kick

Quote:
How much are unpainted ones?
$190 plus shipping.

Old 07-08-2012, 12:11 AM   #475
BatBreaker23
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roids View Post
Not forcing anyone to buy it buddy
This is true. You're not making anyone buy a mask. But we're not given much choice if we want the best mask available. Just saying.