The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Fight Club

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012, 04:05 AM   #726
WolfCypher
Reckless without reason
 
WolfCypher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: A World Without Logos
Posts: 13,175
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Green Goblin did what Didio wanted...he killed Nightwing 10-2











Hawkman







vs. Wolverine

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante_Defiance
Criticism isn't a bad thing. It's ok to not like something!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Siri, where all the white women at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri
Finding nearest Hobby Lobby.
WolfCypher is offline  
Old 08-30-2012, 06:54 AM   #727
PemLam
Internet lawyers suck!
 
PemLam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,012
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Hawkman can stay out of reach for only so long. Wolverine.

PemLam is offline  
Old 08-30-2012, 07:00 AM   #728
The_Mighty_Thor
Stay thy hand troll!
 
The_Mighty_Thor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Beantown.
Posts: 6,926
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Hawkman

__________________
MY GOD CARRIES A HAMMER, YOURS WAS NAILED TO A CROSS! ANY QUESTIONS?
The_Mighty_Thor is offline  
Old 08-30-2012, 09:19 AM   #729
3dman27
super-hero wannabe
 
3dman27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: in the middle of a superhero adventure
Posts: 37,635
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

hawkman

__________________
to me superheroes are to americans what the myths of the greeks and romans are to them[deemar 325]
avatar by philly phanboy and drakon
3dman27 is offline  
Old 08-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #730
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 21,471
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Wolverine. Dude has had decades to train or fight against guys who can fight. Plus his healing factor and berserker rage thing will come in handy. Sooner or later Hawkman is going to try and mix it up and that's when Wolvie ends it quick.

__________________
Avi Arad is basically a cuss word for me. When I heard he was producing Naruto, I was like, "That Avi Arading son of an Arad!"
- Eddie
Docker2.0 is online now  
Old 08-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #731
Duke
Knowin is half the battle
 
Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The PIT
Posts: 18,056
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Hawkman

__________________
Avy by Kane52630




H.E.
Duke is offline  
Old 08-31-2012, 11:23 AM   #732
WolfCypher
Reckless without reason
 
WolfCypher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: A World Without Logos
Posts: 13,175
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

The bodily hairy one. That one. He'd win... :/

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante_Defiance
Criticism isn't a bad thing. It's ok to not like something!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Siri, where all the white women at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri
Finding nearest Hobby Lobby.
WolfCypher is offline  
Old 08-31-2012, 05:53 PM   #733
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious
 
LibidoLoca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 16,207
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

The shirtless one.... that's hairy.... and has wings...

__________________
BRYAN SINGER | ZACK SNYDER | JOE & ANTHONY RUSSO
APOCALYPSE | DAWN OF JUSTICE | CIVIL WAR
*\S/T* Avvy by Mad Love

LibidoLoca is offline  
Old 08-31-2012, 05:54 PM   #734
Whitewolf
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Hawkman - airborne heroes almost always beat land based heroes. In addition Hawkman's awesomeness is undeniable.

Whitewolf is offline  
Old 08-31-2012, 08:38 PM   #735
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 68,499
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
Wolverine. Dude has had decades to train or fight against guys who can fight. Plus his healing factor and berserker rage thing will come in handy. Sooner or later Hawkman is going to try and mix it up and that's when Wolvie ends it quick.
As has Hawkman, whose just as savage if not more so. (Okay, admittedly, that's hyperbole, but he IS a crazy hairy person.) Plus he's got super strength so I'm gonna go with the guy who is just like Wolverine in every way except he can drop a bus on him.

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty

H.E.
Anubis is offline  
Old 08-31-2012, 10:56 PM   #736
WolfCypher
Reckless without reason
 
WolfCypher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: A World Without Logos
Posts: 13,175
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Doesn't Hawkman remember (eventually, with each new life) his prior lifetimes, and all the battle experiences since?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante_Defiance
Criticism isn't a bad thing. It's ok to not like something!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Siri, where all the white women at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri
Finding nearest Hobby Lobby.
WolfCypher is offline  
Old 09-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #737
Lobo
RIP Hot Rod
 
Lobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Magic City
Posts: 34,705
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Wolverine.

__________________
Michael Peña is a better narrator than Morgan Freeman :o
Lobo is offline  
Old 09-01-2012, 03:55 PM   #738
Sparta*
~Sword of Darkness~
 
Sparta*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Dragonzord
Posts: 15,013
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Hawkman, even with that terrible new costume

__________________
CHECK OUT THE MARVEL COMICS CHARACTER TOURNAMENT ARCHIVE!!! HERE


Sparta* is offline  
Old 09-01-2012, 04:03 PM   #739
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 21,471
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
As has Hawkman, whose just as savage if not more so. (Okay, admittedly, that's hyperbole, but he IS a crazy hairy person.) Plus he's got super strength so I'm gonna go with the guy who is just like Wolverine in every way except he can drop a bus on him.
My gawd! Does everyone in DCU have super strength or super speed? It doesn't even seem like a super power there any more because everyone has it, yes even Batman who can seem to beat beings who he shouldn't even be able to stand in front of.

__________________
Avi Arad is basically a cuss word for me. When I heard he was producing Naruto, I was like, "That Avi Arading son of an Arad!"
- Eddie
Docker2.0 is online now  
Old 09-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #740
WolfCypher
Reckless without reason
 
WolfCypher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: A World Without Logos
Posts: 13,175
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Imma say Hawkman. I had my doubts about this match. I'm pleasantly surprised.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante_Defiance
Criticism isn't a bad thing. It's ok to not like something!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Siri, where all the white women at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri
Finding nearest Hobby Lobby.
WolfCypher is offline  
Old 09-02-2012, 12:02 AM   #741
PaleRider
Side-Kick
 
PaleRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 1,915
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Hawkman

__________________
There are two types of people in this world, my friend. Those who dig Clint Eastwood movies....and dweebs.
PaleRider is offline  
Old 09-02-2012, 12:47 AM   #742
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 68,499
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docker2.0 View Post
My gawd! Does everyone in DCU have super strength or super speed? It doesn't even seem like a super power there any more because everyone has it, yes even Batman who can seem to beat beings who he shouldn't even be able to stand in front of.

It's only about 20 tons. Low level, but more than enough for the Tragically Canadian Dwarf.

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty

H.E.
Anubis is offline  
Old 09-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #743
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,670
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

High speed flyby's with super strength swings of medieval weapons FTW!

Hawkman

CanaryFan is offline  
Old 09-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #744
WolfCypher
Reckless without reason
 
WolfCypher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: A World Without Logos
Posts: 13,175
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
It's only about 20 tons. Low level, but more than enough for the Tragically Canadian Dwarf.
Only 20 tons? You say that like that's nothing. Isn't one ton 2500 pounds?

And isn't that Spider-Man's strength level? Which is bullxhit if it is. Spider-Man should not (and is not as far as I'm concerned) be that strong if that's accurate.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante_Defiance
Criticism isn't a bad thing. It's ok to not like something!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Siri, where all the white women at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri
Finding nearest Hobby Lobby.
WolfCypher is offline  
Old 09-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #745
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 68,499
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Classic Spidey is like 10. I remember he got several upgrades, I believe after the Other he was around 50.......but he's dead now so who cares.

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty

H.E.
Anubis is offline  
Old 09-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #746
Docker2.0
Watchin' you!
 
Docker2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Neva Neva land
Posts: 21,471
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Why shouldn't Spidey be in the 20 ton category? I say he should be around 40 ton honestly.

Docker2.0 is online now  
Old 09-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #747
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 68,499
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

I was cool with 50....not the spikes coming out of his hands and the face eating though.

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty

H.E.
Anubis is offline  
Old 09-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #748
SuperFerret
King of the Urban Jungle
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 34,489
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Wolverine has to have a bit of super strength himself. Nowhere near Spider-Man or Hawkman's but it's there.

__________________
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING HAMSTER...
-----MORE POWERFUL THAN A BOX OF TISSUES...
----------ABLE TO LEAP OFF OF TALL BUILDINGS AND HIT THE GROUND...
SuperFerret is online now  
Old 09-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #749
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 68,499
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

He does.

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty

H.E.
Anubis is offline  
Old 09-03-2012, 11:44 PM   #750
SuperFerret
King of the Urban Jungle
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 34,489
Default Re: The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 3

Nah man, it's just DC's characters.

__________________
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING HAMSTER...
-----MORE POWERFUL THAN A BOX OF TISSUES...
----------ABLE TO LEAP OFF OF TALL BUILDINGS AND HIT THE GROUND...
SuperFerret is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.