The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 12:06 AM   #26
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

I'll post the synopsis for the first arc this afternoon. (After midnight my time, so suck it!) And we'll get a start on it Monday or Tuesday.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:27 AM   #27
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Justice League, GO!

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #28
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Okay, since we're doing more of a traditional RPG. I'm gonna try something like a tabletop RPG and assign the characters classes/attributes/whateverthe****youcallit. Every character has a different attribute and it'll come into play during the story based on what happens. You'll each have different scenarios and different options in your scenarios based on your class/attribute.

An example: Firestorm and Wonder Woman are in different locations, facing two different platoons of robot soldiers. Wonder Woman hast to fight them. Since Firestorm has a Molecular Master perk, he has an added option. He can choose to t the robots' molecules from carbon to oxygen and they go poof. The same scenario, just a different way to go about it.Here's the classes/attributes:

Batman
- Tactician
Booster Gold - Tech Savvy
Firestorm - Molecular Master
Flash - Speedster
Green Lantern - Powerhouse
Martian Manhunter - Psychic
Superman - Leader
Wonder Woman - Warrior


__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #29
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

And the synopsis of the upcoming arc is in the IC thread's second post.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:27 AM   #30
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

And will you decide if our attacks connect (say, via dice?)?

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:21 AM   #31
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

I don't think I will.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #32
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Working on the IC thread and the first post right now.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #33
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

IC thread is up, as is the first post. Alright, for the start, just go out there and interact, kick ass, and have fun.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #34
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!
 
MST3K 4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: In front of a computer
Posts: 5,013
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Hey Bird I hope you don't mind me using your banner from the last DC RPG...I figured no one else was using it...and I'm not on my computer right now and wanted to get a post up and running.

__________________
Know yourself & your enemy & you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles-- General Sun-Tzu

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #35
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Only thing pisses me off is you misspelling my screen name, you sonofa*****!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #36
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!
 
MST3K 4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: In front of a computer
Posts: 5,013
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Only thing pisses me off is you misspelling my screen name, you sonofa*****!
A thousand pardons Byrd Man. It was a long day and I was happy I got any posting done yesterday.

__________________
Know yourself & your enemy & you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles-- General Sun-Tzu

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:40 PM   #37
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

So, folks who haven't posted better get to doing it. Don't make me bunny you ***holes. I'll do it, goddammit!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:58 PM   #38
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!
 
MST3K 4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: In front of a computer
Posts: 5,013
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
So, folks who haven't posted better get to doing it. Don't make me bunny you ***holes. I'll do it, goddammit!
It's true he will...and don't think it's gonna be "Happy Fun Time" when he gets done with your character either!

__________________
Know yourself & your enemy & you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles-- General Sun-Tzu

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:31 PM   #39
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,050
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

I'll post when I damn well want!


maybe tonight.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:45 PM   #40
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,474
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

I'm not sure what to post with yet since you started this by bunnying my character. Seems like once people arrive J'onn would know all that's happening and I don't know your plans.

__________________
Check out the brand new Off-Panel Podcast!
Listen to the sexy voice of yours truly and some other members of the Superherohype! Forums. The comic-book show where tensions are high and the ink is fresh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:56 PM   #41
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

What a crappy excuse...

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #42
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,050
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

I'm gonna use my imagination.

Hmm...an island of beautiful female warriors...incredible stamina...no men...lassos...


I've got nothing

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:36 AM   #43
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Which base are we using? Watchtower Satellite or the Hall of Justice?

Blacklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:30 AM   #44
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Watchtower.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #45
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Oy trusty, come on! And Byrd, GM us some bad guys.

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #46
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

**** you! I'll give everyone a chance to get another post in, since our Batman hasn't even ****ing showed up yet. I'll post and move the story along Friday night or sometime Saturday.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:14 AM   #47
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,050
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Just like Batman. All you see are shadows.

Then, suddenly, you're getting ****ed in the eye.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #48
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,377
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Figure that gives the JLA a rallying point to get together.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:22 PM   #49
MST3K 4ever
BRING IT BACK!
 
MST3K 4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: In front of a computer
Posts: 5,013
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

If Blacklight doesn't reply by tomorrow I'm dropping the metal mess on a sand bar and moving on.

__________________
Know yourself & your enemy & you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles-- General Sun-Tzu

John 3:16
MST3K 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:23 PM   #50
Andy C.
Repent, Harlequin!
 
Andy C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Basement
Posts: 3,520
Default Re: "For Justice" The Justice League RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Sorry for the lack of activity-- terrible week at work and real life stress and blah blah blah. Going to try and get a Flash post up before work tonight.

Andy C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. Š2014 All Rights Reserved.