The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Celebrities

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #101
Gold Samurai
Side-Kick

Default Re: Hannah Montana to marry Thor's brother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Xavier View Post
Tell that to Huge Jackman if you dare !

Jackman- What did he say?

Old 06-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #102
Warhammer
Half Monk, Half Hitman

Hugh Jackman's wife was fine back in her heyday. And s***, we'll be lucky to look half as good as Jackman when he get to our mid-40s.

Old 06-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #103
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

You gotta workout and not eat **** everyday. Which is hard for us that are not required to look good for our job to do.

Old 06-09-2013, 05:30 AM   #104
Godzilla2000
Sensible Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
She's not ugly, but Cyrus as number 1 is a complete joke, no doubt...
It's politics, Entertainment business politics. Her handlers have obviously been paying enough money to the appropriate people for such a subjective, meaningless article and Miley herself must have been engaging in other self promotional activities to get such high favors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
You gotta workout and not eat **** everyday. Which is hard for us that are not required to look good for our job to do.
Good genetics are a must to looking younger than your years moreso that being fit. The huge secret aside from genetics is staying out of the sun, like no tanning at all, and keeping your skin in good condition, removing antthing that clogs your pores, like makeup, when it's not neccessary. Staying away from harmful things like drugs including marijuana, smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol do less damage to your body on a cellular level as well. Take it from me personally. I'm forty but people don't believe me when I tell them that because they think I'm in my twenties or early thirties.

On the bright side even if you've only been married to someone almost a year before getting a divorce that's still longer than Kim Kardashian's previous marriage.

"There are no strings on me." - Ultron, Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 06-09-2013 at 05:44 AM.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:43 AM   #105
Monsieur Xavier
Guild Steersman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
It's politics, Entertainment business politics. Her handlers have obviously been paying enough money to the appropriate people for such a subjective, meaningless article and Miley herself must have been engaging in other self promotional activities to get such high favors.
Sure but it is not very subtle, who in his right mind would agree that she is #1 ? Blind and deaf people ?

Old 06-09-2013, 05:51 AM   #106
Godzilla2000
Sensible Salvation

I can't speak from the experience of being a heterosexual male...because I'm not a man, but I can speak subjectively concerning my own personal opinion. As Miley looks nowadays I'm just not seeing why she's number one compared to the other girls on that list of sexiest women. But again, since I'm not attracted to women I can't speak from experience.

On the bright side even if you've only been married to someone almost a year before getting a divorce that's still longer than Kim Kardashian's previous marriage.

Old 06-09-2013, 06:19 AM   #107
Monsieur Xavier
Guild Steersman

You don't need to be sexually attracted to acknowledge beauty ( or sexiness or hotness ).
I find Jackman pretty, good looking and charming but I have no desire to have sex with him.

Old 06-09-2013, 08:22 AM   #108
Godzilla2000
Sensible Salvation

I guess maybe Miley's level of attractiveness has never really been an important thing for me to be thinking about actually. I have more important matters at hand than some frivolous popularity contest I suppose.

Old 06-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #109
Shockdingo
Cap America luvin' Canuck

Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one baffled by the number one ranking...for a bit I feared that I woke up in some alternate universe.

Here's the thing, I think Miley's a cute girl, but the punk thing is hit and miss for me. I have a range of tastes of women and occasionally like punk and goth, but Miley's very hit and miss. There are times I've seen her with the new punk hair style and it worked for me, but then there's times like the 9gag pic and it just looks odd.

That all being said, I can't understand how she got number one. It has to be politics as Godzilla and others have said.

The pics the were posted/ linked to in this thread (http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1332347) of the photoshoot are kinda ridiculous too. They just come off as...awkward- from the posing and the framing of the shots, it all just comes off as incredibly forced. Funny thing is, in the link I posted, she looks better in the last pic when she's holding hand with Liam. I dunno, just my 0.02 and pocket lint.

Old 06-20-2013, 01:03 AM   #110
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Gotta say.... her attempts to sex herself up lately? Kinda working.

At least more so than your attempts, Amanda Bynes.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:17 AM   #111
dark_b
Side-Kick

dear lord she got so skinny.

Old 06-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #112
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

god i just hate her hair.......it doesn't fit her face whatsoever. some girls can sport short hair really well (like Emma Watson) Miley can't.

Peasant 3: ..... I got better.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:20 AM   #113
Monsieur Xavier
Guild Steersman

Only an iron mask can fit her face and her duck mouth.
Yes, I am mean.

Old 07-08-2013, 04:16 AM   #114
Godzilla2000
Sensible Salvation

This video right here has me convinced that Miley's trying way too hard to convince we the public that she's a "grown up" now.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I always thought being an adult meant taking on new, more mature, independent responsibilities in different sociological areas, not partying like an adolescent hopped up on too much cocaine and savio.

Old 07-12-2013, 01:49 AM   #115
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

You know what, Miley has never been much of an actress, but she is (was) a natural comedian. She elevated the terrible, repetitive Disney Channel writing of Hannah Montana and made it work somehow. My little sister watches all those new shows on Disney Channel and all of the actresses they have on there might as well be robots. This little sequence right here couldn't have been pulled off by any actress Disney has right now:

7:06-10:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...kkaJzxs#t=426s

I miss Miley. This new person with the weird hair and bad decisions makes me sad.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
Old 07-12-2013, 03:06 PM   #116
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

hahahahahahaha

Old 07-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #117
Superman Earth1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
You know what, Miley has never been much of an actress, but she is (was) a natural comedian. She elevated the terrible, repetitive Disney Channel writing of Hannah Montana and made it work somehow. My little sister watches all those new shows on Disney Channel and all of the actresses they have on there might as well be robots. This little sequence right here couldn't have been pulled off by any actress Disney has right now:

7:06-10:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...kkaJzxs#t=426s

I miss Miley. This new person with the weird hair and bad decisions makes me sad.
Hey I like Shake it up

Old 07-14-2013, 02:48 AM   #118
Godzilla2000
Sensible Salvation

The whole reason why Miley is imploding is because she's mixed up with all the wrong people that are happily leading her down a path of self destruction for their own entertainment. Her star is fading and her popularity is waning so she'll grasp for anyone right now that makes her still feel that buzz of attention she craves. It's pretty confusing and disturbingly sad really.

Old 07-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #119
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Earth1 View Post
Hey I like Shake it up
I think Bella and Zendaya are the best Disney Channel has got because of their chemistry together, but they'll never measure up to Raven, the Sprouse twins, Miley, etc. I'm not sure Disney Channel will ever be able to breed legitimate stars like they have in the past ever again.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
Old 07-14-2013, 06:21 PM   #120
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Quote:
I think Bella and Zendaya are the best Disney Channel has got because of their chemistry together, but they'll never measure up to Raven, the Sprouse twins, Miley, etc. I'm not sure Disney Channel will ever be able to breed legitimate stars like they have in the past ever again.
Oh man Raven was the best

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10, Maze Runner- 8/10
Old 07-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #121
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickNitro View Post
hahahahahahaha

Good God... that pose of hers almost makes it look like she came stumbling in drunk, right before slurring the words "WHO WANTS TO **** ME?!!!"

Straight-up Courtney Love stuff...

Old 07-15-2013, 07:54 AM   #122
Superman Earth1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000 View Post
The whole reason why Miley is imploding is because she's mixed up with all the wrong people that are happily leading her down a path of self destruction for their own entertainment. Her star is fading and her popularity is waning so she'll grasp for anyone right now that makes her still feel that buzz of attention she craves. It's pretty confusing and disturbingly sad really.
To be honest Miley should do what Selina Gomez has been doing and return as Hannah Montana for specials and things like that because she will always be Hannah but in the same she can make Hannah grow as well much like how she did in the last season and the movie and go to her father for advice on how to move her career along as an singer and actress. I gotta admit Billy Ray can play a wide variety of roles and is a good actor (IMO he was the best part of Hannah) as well is a good song writer and he could really help her if she ever would go to him.

Quote:
I agree with you and disagree with you. I am 32 and watch this show with my 6 and 4 year old and while Bella and Zendaya do make this show I think the whole cast was well put together as well and they all work great off of each other. Plus I love the 80's vibe the show and it's music have. IMO I think this show is probably the last show in what I would consider the good Disney era that would include all the shows you mentioned above. As far as talent goes it already has been shown that out of Bella and Zendaya; Zendaya is far more talented than Bella.

Old 07-15-2013, 07:56 AM   #123
NickNitro
Extra Terrestrial

If anyone doesn't get the reference thats Synthia, Angelica's favorite toy from The Rugrats TV show.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #124
Godzilla2000
Sensible Salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Earth1 View Post
To be honest Miley should do what Selina Gomez has been doing and return as Hannah Montana for specials and things like that because she will always be Hannah but in the same she can make Hannah grow as well much like how she did in the last season and the movie and go to her father for advice on how to move her career along as an singer and actress. I gotta admit Billy Ray can play a wide variety of roles and is a good actor (IMO he was the best part of Hannah) as well is a good song writer and he could really help her if she ever would go to him.
Hmmm...I don't know, I think that family is so fractured, as witnessed by Billy Ray's recent divorce, by the microscopic lazer accurate attention that fame has brought, both his and hers, that rational thinking has not been an option they've turned to. I guess you can put yourself in Miley's head, for years you're told what to do until you just get fed up with it all and you turn to extreme behavior to get unwanted people off your back. I can identify with that as I have encountered a lot of bossy people whose lives only revolve around living vicariously through others like it or not. I think Miley can turn her behavior around if she hangs out with people that are more in control of their impulses and their lives, who have just as much fun doing safer activities than the leeches that latch onto fame and live vicariously through those with its notoriety.

Old 07-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #125
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

http://tv.yahoo.com/video/playlist/p...055817661.html

Oh, you.

Closed Thread