jaymes_e06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:24 PM   #602
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Default Re: The April O'Neil Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
You cant just link it?
It's difficult to do on this tablet. If I were on a computer sure. Check the Shredder thread...easier to find him there obviously lol

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Kal-El.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:44 PM   #603
jaymes_e06
TRINITY

Will do.

:o
Old 01-30-2014, 12:54 AM   #604
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Hope you find what you're looking for

Old 02-04-2014, 05:37 PM   #605
EDDIEHOLLY

EDDIEHOLLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:38 PM   #606
jaymes_e06
TRINITY

Is that the holy grail of which we were referring to?

Old 02-25-2014, 12:36 PM   #607
Mutante
Banned User

I think Ellen Page would have been a great April O Neil

Mutante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 01:42 PM   #608
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutante View Post
I think Ellen Page would have been a great April O Neil
I'm not a big fan of hers. I didn't really care for her as Shadow Cat

Old 03-24-2014, 07:50 PM   #609
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDDIEHOLLY View Post
not Bad

I miss the yellow jumpsuit

The Caped Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:02 PM   #610
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Old 03-26-2014, 04:44 PM   #611
jaymes_e06
TRINITY

Really beautiful shot of Megan.

Old 03-26-2014, 05:16 PM   #612
MoPlaYa
Crazy Guy

That shot of her must be the scene where she is recording the Turtles fighting with her phone.

Old 03-26-2014, 05:21 PM   #613
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPlaYa View Post
That shot of her must be the scene where she is recording the Turtles fighting with her phone.
In that shot it looks like she is hanging out the window of a big rig....the other pic of her is the one where she is recording the turtles

Old 03-28-2014, 03:47 AM   #614
Leenie
Make Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroapoc View Post
Yeah I can't recall her doing anything truly heinous.
Agreed. I wouldn't call myself a fan of Megan Fox's, but she is seriously one of the least annoying and most harmless celebrities out there right now, in my opinion.

Not saying that Megan Fox is a great actress or anything, but as a person, she seems to have her head screwed on right. So what? She became a sex symbol back in 2007, therefore we must hate her for it?

Right now, she is married, and has given birth to two children (and I believe she's a stepmom to another child as well?). People call her a **** and a whore because she's hot, yet she clearly has one of the most "normal" and "wholesome" family situations in Hollywood right now. Go figure. Anyway, I think it's kinda sweet that she's doing this TMNT movie; my guess is that she's partly doing it for her kids, kind of like how Frank Langella played Skeletor in the Masters of the Universe movie for his son who was a big fan of He-Man.

If she sucks as April, I'll definitely say that, but it won't be as a personal attack against her. Again, I don't understand the negative "Pavlovian" response to hearing her name. Whatever. I hope she's good in the movie!

(6) Captain America: The Winter Soldier, (7) Guardians Of The Galaxy, (8) Kick-Ass,
(9) Batman (89)
(10) Captain America: The First Avenger
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:45 AM   #615
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Well freaking said.

Never understood the hate she has received. You seriously explained it perfectly dude.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:29 AM   #616
OutOfBoose
Bat-Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Well freaking said.

Never understood the hate she has received. You seriously explained it perfectly dude.
Envy - she got the fame because of her look. Or if not envy, then she's yet another dumb beauty without acting abilities. People are annoyed that she's being put into movies for one single reason.

But you know, like it was said a million times, if you don't like Bay, don't pay for his movies and don't watch them. If you can't stand Megan Fox, don't watch movies with her either. Nobody forces anyone. Bay and Fox whining is just patheticly dumb.

As for me. I like Megan both as a person (well, as much as I know about her from media) and as a beauty. She never annoyed me acting-wise. Her roles weren't demanding, but so what... She doesn't pretend she's a great actress. Actually, I was quite happy she got the role of April.

OutOfBoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:18 AM   #617
Mike22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leenie View Post
Agreed. I wouldn't call myself a fan of Megan Fox's, but she is seriously one of the least annoying and most harmless celebrities out there right now, in my opinion.

Not saying that Megan Fox is a great actress or anything, but as a person, she seems to have her head screwed on right. So what? She became a sex symbol back in 2007, therefore we must hate her for it?

Right now, she is married, and has given birth to two children (and I believe she's a stepmom to another child as well?). People call her a **** and a whore because she's hot, yet she clearly has one of the most "normal" and "wholesome" family situations in Hollywood right now. Go figure. Anyway, I think it's kinda sweet that she's doing this TMNT movie; my guess is that she's partly doing it for her kids, kind of like how Frank Langella played Skeletor in the Masters of the Universe movie for his son who was a big fan of He-Man.

If she sucks as April, I'll definitely say that, but it won't be as a personal attack against her. Again, I don't understand the negative "Pavlovian" response to hearing her name. Whatever. I hope she's good in the movie!
Best post I've seen in SHH in YEARS.
Look, I'm by no means a fan of Megan Fox, But I have never ever understood the crap she gets ( and this goes for a few other celebrities).
Sadly it just comes down to hating for the sake of hate.
If you were to ask most people why they seem to hate someone to such a degree that they do, you would not get a satisfying answer.
Is it because she's pretty and envy comes into play?
Is it because people feel she's less than adequate as an actress? Because I don't remember any particular case in which a person is dragged from their home, forced to pay hard earned money and attending the theater against their will.
Let's think about this logically, they don't know her, they have no idea what it's like to be in her circle of friends and what kind of person she is on a personal level. All they know is what they see on the occasional interview where they have to answer question on the spot which may or may not come out flattering. So easy to judge, but then again I suppose sitting comfortably behind a computer makes everyone tough as nails.

These celebrities are real human beings with real feelings and emotions. If the average Joe has a bad day at work it tends to negatively impact the rest of the day or maybe some extreme cases the rest of the week. Imagine a situation where you go to work and you KNOW you will get criticized. Is that a confidence booster? In spite of some of these celebrities flaws, I actually admire their tenacity and desire to continue in spite of overwhelming obstacles sometimes.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, but I see this kind of stupid pathetic hate all over the internet and it just gets old and annoying.

As for the movie, it looks pretty damn good, not thrilled with the face design of the turtles but it is what it is, that's not gonna stop me from enjoying the movie.
I do wish to see more of my favorite turtle Raphael in the next trailer though.

Mike22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #618
Astro13Zombie
PrimeDirectiveEXTERMINATE

Yeah,
Well said,Leenie.

Astro13Zombie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:50 AM   #619
DarknessOfDeath
Shut up and kiss me!

Not a big fan of Megan but I admit, there are times where I found her hot but her as April? Why? I dunno...is beyond me.

The Adrianne Palicki Thread
DarknessOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:53 PM   #620
The Guard
Side-Kick

Can't tell. Is her hair dark red or just brown/brunette?

And if I'm right
The future's looking bright
A symbol in the skies at night
The Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:31 PM   #621
Kal-El.9859
Life Found A Way

Dark red...not a fan of her hair color

Old 03-28-2014, 02:40 PM   #622
jaymes_e06
TRINITY

I see them going for an Emma Stone red if there's a sequel.

Also her in the movie: I don't think she really fits the role traditionally and I'm a huge fan. That being said I think she will do fine. People underrate her acting IMO. I think she is cool and like Leenie said has a good head on her shoulders. She's no Kim Kardashian who got fame from being in a sex tape and no talent at all.

Old 03-28-2014, 02:41 PM   #623
SpideyFan866
Hero Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leenie View Post

Actually, Megan Fox campaigned for the role of April. And believe it or not, she's a pretty big nerd and huge fan of TMNT.

Now if only they can get her husband, Brian Austin Green, to play Casey :

SpideyFan866 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:42 PM   #624
jaymes_e06
TRINITY

^True. She even posted on her Facebook that she "fangirled" out over the trailer and being a part of the film yesterday.

Old 03-28-2014, 03:39 PM   #625
Marvin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
^True. She even posted on her Facebook that she "fangirled" out over the trailer and being a part of the film yesterday.
What a different world it would be had the role gone to an emma stone/Winstead/kendrick...
A good amount of pros and cons GA reaction wise with Fox.

Casey needs to go to Witwer or Ventimiglia. There about the age Elias was when he took the role.