The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Comic Books & Genre RPG's

Old 05-23-2012, 07:05 AM   #76
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing

Default Re: Create-A-Hero RPG Season IV OOC Thread

Now when you say you'll get a post up soon...

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:15 AM   #77
Hound55

Going to have to bear with me for a bit as well... I haven't forgotten about this game at all (far from it...) but I have a final paper due Sunday. Upon conclusion of that you won't just be seeing a post from me, but a veritable explosion of creative output from this direction.

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Old 05-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #78
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound55 View Post
Going to have to bear with me for a bit as well... I haven't forgotten about this game at all (far from it...) but I have a final paper due Sunday. Upon conclusion of that you won't just be seeing a post from me, but a veritable explosion of creative output from this direction.
Awesome.

For a while, the best way to get ahold of me will be through PM. My connection may be alittle spotty for awhile, but I will still be getting posts up and all that good stuff.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:18 PM   #79
sabetoonth
Who?

I'm working on getting app and posts done for here asap. just busy all across places

C.Lee once fought President Washington in a no-holds-barred cage match. He lost and was cursed with immortality.
Semper in memoriam--Forever in memory, Lucia Byrd
Avvy by Kane52630

Last edited by sabetoonth; 05-23-2012 at 01:23 PM.
sabetoonth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:52 PM   #80
wiegeabo
Omniposcient

Well, it shouldn't come as a surprise, but I'm dropping out.

I have ideas, but not the desire or energy to actually write them down. Maybe if things calm down for me over the next couple of months I'll be able to come back. But no promises, because those never work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #81
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Well, it shouldn't come as a surprise, but I'm dropping out.

I have ideas, but not the desire or energy to actually write them down. Maybe if things calm down for me over the next couple of months I'll be able to come back. But no promises, because those never work out.
Ah well, you'll be welcome back if/when things work out.

Old 05-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #82
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

And I have an announcement to make.

With Wieg recently dropping out of the games, that left us with an opening for an AGM, which has been filled.

He's someone who's done a great job as a player in the game and has done a bit to help keep things moving along while I was in transition. So please welcome your newest AGM Hound55.

Old 05-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #83
Hound55

Wieg's reign of terror is over! Let a whole new reign of terror wash across this land!

Old 05-27-2012, 09:31 AM   #84
Hound55

Final paper's done, I'll try and get a post done and up here this time tomorrow...

Old 05-28-2012, 03:52 PM   #85
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Hey guys, I'll be getting a post up in the next day or so.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:09 PM   #86
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Ok...so the last couple of days we've had severe thunder storms, and we actually got struck, which fried some of my wiring...

But it looks like I'm up and running again. I'll have some posts up in the next couple of days (we don't have power, and are running on generators right now).

Old 05-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #87
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel

Wow...I started that post on May 12th, saved it, tossed it aside and forgot about it...and just now finished it...I r so terribad.

Will see if I can post more frequently. Schedule of stuff changing although I do have some Accounting classes this Summer Term.

Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #88
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Hey folks,

Working on an app for a new character. I'll be getting a Lyger post up (hopefully tomorrow).

Old 06-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #89
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Hey guys,

I should have at the very least a new app up tomorrow. Possibly a post as well depending on how much time I have tomorrow.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #90
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer

Create a Hero RPG SEASON IV Application

Character you have created: Sean Abbott
Alias: Mantis

Speech Color: Green Tahoma (Sean) / Bold Green Tahoma (Mantis)

Character Alignment: Hero

Identity: Secret

Character Personality: Sean is still young enough to be pretty idealistic. He truly believes in a world where evil is always punished and good always prevails. He's dedicated to his 'work' as Mantis, and nothing can sway him from the mission. At the same time, though, he doesn't allow himself to get too serious. He can appreciate the fact that he's dressing up in green tights and beating on thugs. There's humor in that, and Sean embraces it.

Origin Info/Details: Sean was born with latent genetic mutations, but they were unactivated. One day, after smoking, chemicals in his bloodstream jump-started those mutations. Sean's abilities manifested, and it freaked him out - naturally. He was more than content with trying to live a normal life, but when tragedy struck home (in the form of his girlfriend's accidental death) Sean realized that life was too short. If he could do something to save other people his pain, he would. Thus started Mantis.

Hero Type: Acrobat

Power Level: 2. City Level

Powers: Enhanced reflexes, increased agility, increased flexibility, super-jumping, superstrength, ability to stick to walls, enhanced eyesight and hearing, bio-electric blasts (aka "stingers"), a malleable exoskeleton which extends from his body.

Attributes:

Strength Level: 20 tons.

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: 60 MPH.

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort: 3 hours.

Agility: 15X Human level.

Intelligence: Average.

Fighting Skill: Untrained.

Resources: Minimal.

Weaknesses: Sean's a young adult, just starting college. His life is already crazy enough without the superpowers and the crime-fighting. As such, he can have a hard time juggling everything. Also, if his enemies were to ever learn his identity, so much of Sean's life would be at stake. Like most heroes, Sean is determined to save lives - even at the cost of letting the bad guy get away.

Supporting Characters:
Brooke McFadden: Sean's high school sweetheart who now attends Bristol College in downtown Lost Haven. The two have separated but remain close friends.
Vince Daniels: one of Sean's oldest friends who is now a classmate at Lost Haven University.
Abby Smith: a one-time crush and Vince's girlfriend. She remained in Carver to attend community college but occasionally visits LHU.
Chris Lee: Sean's freshman year roommate.
Jim Harrison: Sean's best friend and the first person to know Sean's secret. Jim moved to Boston for college, but he keeps in contact with Sean.
Vicky Abbott: Sean's older sister with whom he is very close.
Sergeant Nicholas Hampton: Mantis' closest confidant within the police force. He remained in Carver while Sean moved to downtown Lost Haven. Mantis still comes to him for help at times.
Dr. Milton Reed: a renowned physician specializing in metahuman physiology. He worked for the now-defunct Superhuman Detainment Squad (SDS).

List a few reasons why you've created that character: Truth be told? Mantis was my personal version of Spider-Man. I wanted to make a superhero character, and not intentionally - though not accidentally - I created one with all the typical Spider-Man traits: youth, humor, bad luck, spider-like powers. However, I've since realized that I love Mantis for Sean and his supporting cast more than his alterego. Sure, he's still a superhero, and I still have fun with that, but it's his interactions with his friends and family that I really enjoy.

What can you bring to the RPG?: Intricate coming-of-age stories with realistic characters at the heart. Oh, and I'll kick some criminal butt now and again, too.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:

Sample Post:
Here's an example.

Eddie Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #91
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel

You changed the design I recreated for Mantis.

Rejected.
What, you thought I was kidding?

Rejected.

Rejected.
...Approved.

Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #92
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer

And while I'm at it...

Character you have created: Phillip Farley
Alias: Amazing Man

Speech Color: Blue Verdana for Phil, Bold Blue Verdana for Amazing Man

Character Alignment: Hero

Identity: Secret

Character Personality: Phil is the quintessential everyman. A bit of a slacker and a diehard comic geek, he's the model of a "nice guy." He has a wild imagination and unflappable optimism. He's extremely virtuous, and he views the world in very black-and-white terms.

Uniform/Costume: EDIT:

Origin Info/Details: Our world is one filled with heroes. Some hail from other worlds, possessing natural superhuman powers. Some are born human but through unlikely chains of events they become something greater. Then, there's Phillip Farley. His life is an unspectacular one and doesn't merit much discussion. Almost thirty years-old, he's done nothing of value with his life. Stuck in a dead-end job, dumped by any girl who ever gave him a shot, Phil doesn't have much to look forward to in the morning.

Until today.

Inspired by the stories of valiant heroics all around Lost Haven and the world, Phil has decided to become a superhero. Teaming up with a mysterious inventor known only as "Merlin," Phil outfits himself with high-tech gadgetry which helps him simulate superpowers. He performs his masquerade as Amazing Man, Lost Haven's newest - and most unlikely - hero!

Hero Type: Normal/Tech-Based

Power Level: 2. City Level

Powers: Phil is equipped with a variety of devices intended to mimic superpowers. His gauntlets increase his strength. His suit can generate an anti-gravity field which allows him to fly. His gloves are fitted with miniature Tesla coils and flamethrowers. He's always trying out new things, so you know never quite what he's going to run into battle with.

Attributes:
(Note: Attributes are based on tech enhancements.)

Strength Level: 20

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: Normal Human

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort: 3 Hours

Agility: 5X Human Level

Intelligence: Average

Fighting Skill: Untrained

Resources: Extreme

Weaknesses: In the end, Phil is just a normal guy. When his devices fail him, he's just as weak as the rest of us. Personality-wise, he's uncompromising in his morals. He won't let innocent people get hurt, which is something his enemies can use against him.

Supporting Characters: Kevin Korver, Phil's coworker and fellow geek. "Merlin," the wunderkind inventor who designs Amazing Man's gadgets. Mrs. Stamp, Phil's elderly landlady. Rebecca Carson, Phil's smokin' hot ex-girlfriend. Ed Wesley, comic book shop owner. Mr. Turkin, Phil's intimidating boss.

List a few reasons why you've created that character: I've always wanted to see a character who pretends to have superpowers. I understand that Booster Gold is roughly based on that concept, but I wanted to take it a step further. Phil really tries to convince people that he has powers. Also, he doesn't have the benefit of being from the future.

What can you bring to the RPG?: Amazing Man is going to be good ol' fashioned Silver Age fun. For instance, note some of the alliterative names. Amazing Man takes us back to a day when good guys were good, bad guys were bad, and the former always beat the latter in the end. As for Phil, his life is going to have all the feel of a good slacker movie.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:

Sample Post:
I'm fond of this one.

Last edited by Eddie Brock; 06-05-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:43 AM   #93
Hound55

Approvals for all!

Sense of power... rushing to head... Oh man, I've got to go lie down...

Old 06-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #94
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

ok, so quick change of plans. I'm not going to have a chance to get my stuff finished today, as my access is about to get cut off for the day....

I'm gonna get some stuff done offline tonight and it will be posted tomorrow (hopefully, depends on if I get surprised with any birthday plans).

Glad to see EBJ back in the fold, I for one missed Mantis, (so much so that I even gave him a brief cameo in my season three finale).

Old 06-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #95
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteMare Shape View Post
ok, so quick change of plans. I'm not going to have a chance to get my stuff finished today, as my access is about to get cut off for the day....

I'm gonna get some stuff done offline tonight and it will be posted tomorrow (hopefully, depends on if I get surprised with any birthday plans).

Glad to see EBJ back in the fold, I for one missed Mantis, (so much so that I even gave him a brief cameo in my season three finale).
Man, aren't you gonna be mad when I play Mantis just to get his new costume established and then subsequently drop him?

Old 06-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #96
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Brock View Post
Man, aren't you gonna be mad when I play Mantis just to get his new costume established and then subsequently drop him?

Actually no....that's pretty much par for the course....

Old 06-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #97
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer

Quote:
Actually no....that's pretty much par for the course....

You won't catch me telling you you're wrong.

Old 06-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #98
unstoppable
Side-Kick

Sorry for the delay guys. Hoping to have a post up soon.

Member of the Panettiere Patrol
First Lieutenant of the NHO Resistance
<PM me for info>

"As long as you care you can't acheive greatness"
"You don't even know the nothing you can't do"
8-26-07
unstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #99
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Character you have created: Blackwind

Alias: none

Speech Color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not):

Character Alignment:Villain

Identity: N/A

Character Personality (Give information on how your character acts, what he/she believes in, how they handle situations):

Blackwind is a being capable of doing nearly anything he wishes, yet prefers to allow others to do his dirty work for him, whether it be willingly or not. He is manipulative and controlling, yet charismatic. He is used to having a large number of people following him, much like a cult leader. He rules through fear, and enjoys reminding those around him why they should fear and respect him. He believes that he is destined to rule, and is willing to do whatever it takes to rule not only this dimension, but all of them...becoming the ultimate power is the universe.

Uniform/costume: Briefly describe or post a picture of what your character's costume looks like:

Origin Info/Details: Blackwind is an interdimensional being who claims to be as old as time itself. In that time he has traveled to numerous worlds making his presence known. Often, he is worshiped by the populace of these worlds as a god. On the rare occasion that he has met resistance from the people of a world, he has conquered it by force, subjugating the populace to his rule.

He first traveled to Earth many millenia ago with plans to conquer the world, and thus adding it to his vast multidimensional empire. Once on Earth, he presented himself to the ruler of the cultural center of the ancient world: King Atlas
of Atlantis. At first, Blackwind was welcomed as a messenger of the Gods, a perception that he did not discourage. After gaining the trust of the Atlanteans, Blackwind finally made his move, destroying King Atlas and his royal guards and seemingly conquering the capitol.

After the fall of Atlas, Blackwind was recognized as a living god and the true ruler of not only Atlantis, but of all of the world. There was to be a coronation at the Temple of Poseidon, in which Blackwind was to be bestowed with the ultimate weapon, the Seal of Poseidon, which was a ring that would give its wearer unlimited power.

However, Blackwind was deceived. The Seal of Poseidon was a mystical ring that was used to imprison demonic and other evil entities. Once Blackwind put on the ring, there was a blinding flash of light, and Blackwind was vanquished, trapped between this dimension and the next, unable to get a foothold in either. However, the Atlantean's victory did not come without a price. The forces used to imprison Blackwind caused the earth to shake, and the skies turned black as a result of the eruptions of nearby volcanoes. Eventually, a massive wall of water came racing toward the island continent, crashing down upon its shores devastating the population. Then, after several more large earthquakes, the city sank beneath the waves.

With Blackwind banished, his vast empire deteriorated, until finally his holdings were liberated and he was essentially forgotten, leaving his reign as little more than myth.

During his imprisonment, Blackwind eventually learned to communicate with those in this dimension, using his influence to get his disciples to find the key to his release.

Finally, after millenia of waiting...they are close to unlocking the mystery of Blackwind's freedom.

Hero Type (Select one):
Supernatural

Power Level (Select one below):
4. Cosmic

Powers (Be Specific): Immortality, Superhuman strength, telekinesis and pyrokinesis, invulnerability. Blackwind can enhance the powers and abilities of those around him (at will). He is also capable of traveling between dimensions. He is a healer, and also has the ability to seemingly disintegrate a target with a powerful energy blast from the palm of his hand. There are also other abilities which will be explained as they are introduced.

Attributes (Select one at each category):

Strength Level: 100 tons.

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: 10,

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort: 5 hours.

Agility: Normal Human, 5X,

Intelligence: Genius

Fighting Skill: Trained

NOTE: Even if all attributes chosen are Normal human when Super-Genius, Mastered, and Extreme are chosen for the final three attributes, this player is a level 3 or 4 character, such as Batman.

Weaknesses (If your stats chosen are deemed powerful enough by a Game Master with no weakness, the character will fall under rules of Level 3 and 4 characters. Even with a weakness, a Game Master may rule it as a Level 3 or 4 character):

Supporting Characters (Does your character have a significant other? A mother? Friend? Who are they, what do they have to do with your character?): Blackwind's supporting characters are his lieutenants Forsaken, the living android Helos, and Allura. Other characters will be described when introduced

List a few reasons why you've created that character: He's a character that I've had in mind since the first season of the game, and I have teased him several times throughout the history of the game, and I think that he's a character that I can have alot of fun with.

What can you bring to the RPG?: What'chu want?

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?: Yep

Sample Post (Minimum Four paragraphs containing dialogue):

The man known only as Forsaken sat alone behind the vast computer array in the underground bunker that he and his compatriots have used as a base of operations since they were forced into hiding after being defeated on Nautican Island several years before. Since that day, they have remained here hidden away from the outside world, only venturing outside of the walls of their sanctuary when they were commanded to do so by their master. Though, he has been more reluctant to send them off since the death of their comrade Riot at the hands of Icon and the traitor Haze.

Since that day, they have been on virtual lock down, the master not wanting to risk losing another of his lieutenants, especially when they were so close to freeing Lord Blackwind from his eternal prison. Their master had waited millenia to be free, to escape the hell that he had been damned to when he had been trapped between dimensions. And he had promised them that they would be gods among men when he was finally free.

Of course, they had been skeptical, but then he showed them what he was capable of, even as a mere phantom in this reality. Lord Blackwind had imbued them with his own power, magnifying their abilities tenfold. He had explained that while he was trapped between dimensions he was limited in what he could do, but that when he was finally free, those who stood beside him would be justly rewarded, and that this “little gift” as he had called it, was only the beginning.

And now they were on the verge of finally freeing him.

It had taken some time, but they had at last located a source of power that contained enough energy to momentarily break the thin veil between worlds, opening a portal that would allow Lord Blackwind to finally gain a foothold in this reality. And when that day finally arrived, nothing would ever be the same again.

“What news do you bring me?” A voice boomed from behind the console. Forsaken did not have to turn to know the source, but he did anyhow.

“We’ve found it my Lord. The skull is currently the property of the British Museum, however...it is on loan to the Metropolitan Museum in New York. We should have little trouble retrieving it.” He humbly answered.

“Go then, take Richter and Helos. Leave nothing to chance, bring me the skull, and when I am free...I will rule this realm with you at my side.”

Old 06-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #100
Hound55

Quote:

Character you have created: Blackwind

Alias: none

Speech Color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not):

Character Alignment:Villain

Identity: N/A

Character Personality (Give information on how your character acts, what he/she believes in, how they handle situations):

Blackwind is a being capable of doing nearly anything he wishes, yet prefers to allow others to do his dirty work for him, whether it be willingly or not. He is manipulative and controlling, yet charismatic. He is used to having a large number of people following him, much like a cult leader. He rules through fear, and enjoys reminding those around him why they should fear and respect him. He believes that he is destined to rule, and is willing to do whatever it takes to rule not only this dimension, but all of them...becoming the ultimate power is the universe.

Uniform/costume: Briefly describe or post a picture of what your character's costume looks like:

Origin Info/Details: Blackwind is an interdimensional being who claims to be as old as time itself. In that time he has traveled to numerous worlds making his presence known. Often, he is worshiped by the populace of these worlds as a god. On the rare occasion that he has met resistance from the people of a world, he has conquered it by force, subjugating the populace to his rule.

He first traveled to Earth many millenia ago with plans to conquer the world, and thus adding it to his vast multidimensional empire. Once on Earth, he presented himself to the ruler of the cultural center of the ancient world: King Atlas
of Atlantis. At first, Blackwind was welcomed as a messenger of the Gods, a perception that he did not discourage. After gaining the trust of the Atlanteans, Blackwind finally made his move, destroying King Atlas and his royal guards and seemingly conquering the capitol.

After the fall of Atlas, Blackwind was recognized as a living god and the true ruler of not only Atlantis, but of all of the world. There was to be a coronation at the Temple of Poseidon, in which Blackwind was to be bestowed with the ultimate weapon, the Seal of Poseidon, which was a ring that would give its wearer unlimited power.

However, Blackwind was deceived. The Seal of Poseidon was a mystical ring that was used to imprison demonic and other evil entities. Once Blackwind put on the ring, there was a blinding flash of light, and Blackwind was vanquished, trapped between this dimension and the next, unable to get a foothold in either. However, the Atlantean's victory did not come without a price. The forces used to imprison Blackwind caused the earth to shake, and the skies turned black as a result of the eruptions of nearby volcanoes. Eventually, a massive wall of water came racing toward the island continent, crashing down upon its shores devastating the population. Then, after several more large earthquakes, the city sank beneath the waves.

With Blackwind banished, his vast empire deteriorated, until finally his holdings were liberated and he was essentially forgotten, leaving his reign as little more than myth.

During his imprisonment, Blackwind eventually learned to communicate with those in this dimension, using his influence to get his disciples to find the key to his release.

Finally, after millenia of waiting...they are close to unlocking the mystery of Blackwind's freedom.

Hero Type (Select one):
Supernatural

Power Level (Select one below):
4. Cosmic

Powers (Be Specific): Immortality, Superhuman strength, telekinesis and pyrokinesis, invulnerability. Blackwind can enhance the powers and abilities of those around him (at will). He is also capable of traveling between dimensions. He is a healer, and also has the ability to seemingly disintegrate a target with a powerful energy blast from the palm of his hand. There are also other abilities which will be explained as they are introduced.

Attributes (Select one at each category):

Strength Level: 100 tons.

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: 10,

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort: 5 hours.

Agility: Normal Human, 5X,

Intelligence: Genius

Fighting Skill: Trained

NOTE: Even if all attributes chosen are Normal human when Super-Genius, Mastered, and Extreme are chosen for the final three attributes, this player is a level 3 or 4 character, such as Batman.

Weaknesses (If your stats chosen are deemed powerful enough by a Game Master with no weakness, the character will fall under rules of Level 3 and 4 characters. Even with a weakness, a Game Master may rule it as a Level 3 or 4 character):

Supporting Characters (Does your character have a significant other? A mother? Friend? Who are they, what do they have to do with your character?): Blackwind's supporting characters are his lieutenants Forsaken, the living android Helos, and Allura. Other characters will be described when introduced

List a few reasons why you've created that character: He's a character that I've had in mind since the first season of the game, and I have teased him several times throughout the history of the game, and I think that he's a character that I can have alot of fun with.

What can you bring to the RPG?: What'chu want?

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?: Yep

Sample Post (Minimum Four paragraphs containing dialogue):

The man known only as Forsaken sat alone behind the vast computer array in the underground bunker that he and his compatriots have used as a base of operations since they were forced into hiding after being defeated on Nautican Island several years before. Since that day, they have remained here hidden away from the outside world, only venturing outside of the walls of their sanctuary when they were commanded to do so by their master. Though, he has been more reluctant to send them off since the death of their comrade Riot at the hands of Icon and the traitor Haze.

Since that day, they have been on virtual lock down, the master not wanting to risk losing another of his lieutenants, especially when they were so close to freeing Lord Blackwind from his eternal prison. Their master had waited millenia to be free, to escape the hell that he had been damned to when he had been trapped between dimensions. And he had promised them that they would be gods among men when he was finally free.

Of course, they had been skeptical, but then he showed them what he was capable of, even as a mere phantom in this reality. Lord Blackwind had imbued them with his own power, magnifying their abilities tenfold. He had explained that while he was trapped between dimensions he was limited in what he could do, but that when he was finally free, those who stood beside him would be justly rewarded, and that this “little gift” as he had called it, was only the beginning.

And now they were on the verge of finally freeing him.

It had taken some time, but they had at last located a source of power that contained enough energy to momentarily break the thin veil between worlds, opening a portal that would allow Lord Blackwind to finally gain a foothold in this reality. And when that day finally arrived, nothing would ever be the same again.

“What news do you bring me?” A voice boomed from behind the console. Forsaken did not have to turn to know the source, but he did anyhow.

“We’ve found it my Lord. The skull is currently the property of the British Museum, however...it is on loan to the Metropolitan Museum in New York. We should have little trouble retrieving it.” He humbly answered.

“Go then, take Richter and Helos. Leave nothing to chance, bring me the skull, and when I am free...I will rule this realm with you at my side.”
What manner of evil is this... Naught but a fool would allow such evil to cross into our plane of existence.

No Simon Cowell! Even you could not tame such evil power as this!

You fool! You've doomed us all!